• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

If you look closely at the head you see a head band like thing around it. Possibly indicating fighting type. Also Ninfia is its name so Nin=ninja=fighting???

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Guys, guys.

I don't think an Eeveelution is important enough to silhouette. ;w;

I'm taking a guess that it's either the small legendary, the third legendary, or some other Zoroark-type of being that'll be a movie 'mon.
Either way, my hubby and I see the silhouette entirely different... I thought I'd go ahead and show you guys what we're seeing.

silo.png

H = head, C = chest, W = wing, S = stomach, T = tail. Where the question mark is toward the bottom could be potential legs... The strange circular shape around what I assume is the tail is either a twirled tail or a ring around it, to me. The place I assume to be the head is way too different in shape from the assumed wing to be a second ear. So I definitely don't think it's a furry creature like Fennekin or Eevee. Not to mention there is no snout-like shape where I assume the chest is. It doesn't resemble any Eeveelution I've ever seen.

It seems to be either serpentine in shape or centaur-like if those are legs at the bottom.

YES! That's exactly how I see it. The silhouette is pretty ambiguous.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't think those two big parts at the top are ears. If Pokemon was going to have spiked fur coming out of one, they would probably having it coming out of both.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I hope one of those is wrong...the name Ninfia for an Eeveelution? Either it needs a new name ending with -eon, or it's not an Eeveelution if it keeps that name. idk I just...I'm having a hard time accepting they'd not end an Eeveelution name with -eon. Doesn't make sense to me.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I hope one of those is wrong...the name Ninfia for an Eeveelution? Either it needs a new name ending with -eon, or it's not an Eeveelution if it keeps that name. idk I just...I'm having a hard time accepting they'd not end an Eeveelution name with -eon. Doesn't make sense to me.
The Japanese name for Glaceon and Leafeon are Glacia and Lefia. If this ends up turning out to be a new Eeveelution, which at this point seems likely, then it's more than likely the English names will change to have an -eon at the end of it.

Sirfetch’d

That is its Japanese name. They dont use eon.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Looks to be Normal, with some Milotic aspects to it. Maybe evolutions by Beauty and they bring contests back?

Victini

ninfia.jpg

Officially from Serebii.

Ah! I see now! It was a ribbon going across the other way, and the snout was facing forward! That's one tricky silhouette.

That makes a lot of sense now. It's quite beautiful! <3 I can't help but feel that it's a normal evolution. >w>

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Oh, ahaha. Yep, I wasn't looking at the silhouette right.

Yes, I want to know typing. It looks Normal to me but I don't think it is...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It looks liiiiike Victini kinda? Maybe like part Psychic/Fire, or can be gotten with the help of Victini...?

Or Flying/Fighting. :x

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I do wonder what "Ninfia" translates to as an eon. That'll be the key to understand it's typing.

So far, people have been betting on it being Normal. But, I'm really betting it to be Fighting... maybe.

Years
I'm really unsure what to think of it. I... I don't kno I think i was expecting something cooler for an eeveelution haha. But I'm gonna go with normal for this one. If it flies by ribbon power... @_@

Actually that'd be kind of awesome. Maybe it evolves if you get enough ribbons from contests? It's an eevee evolving to the difficult environment of the competitive pet show world?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The Japanese name for Glaceon and Leafeon are Glacia and Lefia. If this ends up turning out to be a new Eeveelution, which at this point seems likely, then it's more than likely the English names will change to have an -eon at the end of it.

True. Better names than...Showers.

Anyway, that thing looks...like an awkward Victini evolution haha. It's cute though. The color scheme makes me think it's a Dragon type...

DragonIC_Big.png

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Well post from Serebii says
Picture still unconfirmed but everything matches CoroCoro style. It's said to be 1.0m and 23kg. The evolution method is said to be a secret, as is its type

Let's take it with a grain of salt yea?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
It's not a Dragon evolution; quit ruining your patterns, Game Freak! >: (

But wait, it says here its type is unknown, so could this mean we might get a new type after all? Could it be, dare I say it, a Light type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back