Advertiser Content
  • 160 replies
  • Poll

If I made a spin-off version with a different 1-evo pokemon starter, which would you want most?

• 23.76%
  • 11.70%
  • 19.86%
  • 40.78%
  • 3.90%

Zero-G

on the fly

Male
outer space.
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted April 22nd, 2019
101 posts
1 Years
Playing 3.2 and using VBA, I'd like to add another bug:

I went into Fuchsia via Cycling Road and talked to the move deleter to make my Heracross forget Cut. However, as soon as I selected Cut to be deleted, the game completely restarted itself (meaning, the starting video sequence came up), erasing my save data.
Female
winter garden florida
Seen February 9th, 2019
Posted January 30th, 2019
5 posts
3.1 Years
i know that shinys were put into gen 2 games not pokemon yellow which was gen 1 they took fan art of pokemon that were different colors and got the idea for shinys and put them in gen 2 but even if the developer of this rom hack put the shinys in the game i have now gone from 2 or 3 different colored zubats to 5 different colored zubats i gave up on catching them and just took a screen shot when i ran into them in the wild also why did my pikachu evolve at level 16 i thought this rom hack allowed me to use a thunderstone but i had just beaten brock and gotten past the first 3 trainers after him and my pikachu evolved into raichu also i dont know why but every time one of my pokemon faints text shows up saying the poke ate a little and my pokemon faints and the opponents pokemon wild or trainers doesnt matter ends up healing some health sometimes even when my pokemon doesnt faint from a move the same thing happens and sometimes its ended up making my pokemon faint cause the opponents pokemon had more health and if they didnt heal i would have been able to take them out but then they finish off my pokemon due to the healing i wouldnt mind if the opponent when its a trainers pokemon the trainer uses a item but they dont it usually happens when my pokemon faints also when walking around the trainers right after brock before mt moon whatever pokemon is following me besides raichu they blink when i move as if their vanishing and reappearing when i move in any direction this game looks fun (also i chose the girl sprite) but it seems gen one games are to broken to handle being modded lmao XDDDD no but seriously please help?

Zero-G

on the fly

Male
outer space.
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted April 22nd, 2019
101 posts
1 Years
(ignoring how there's like 2 pages full of hidden posts that won't show, lol)

I'm back with some extra occurrances on the move deleter crashes on 3.2.

Here's a few examples:
I had to teach my Yanmega Flash and wanted to delete it > Game freezes
Trying to relearn my (shiny, because it was orange) Golduck any move (I used Scratch because I accidentally clicked too fast) > Game freezes
Alolan Sandslash can have its moves deleted normally, but trying to teach it Poison Fang to test > Game freezes
Seen January 5th, 2019
Posted January 5th, 2019
3 posts
5.5 Years
Hey, I started playing this a few days ago and I think its an awesome rom hack, but I ran into some trouble with the Move Deleter in Fushia City. The game freezes up whenever I try to use the feature, and that's still after get lucky enough to select which Pokemon I want her to delete a move from. I'm playing the latest version for reference.
Advertiser Content