Advertiser Content

The User Appreciation Thread 2.0! Page 3

Started by Dragon September 5th, 2018 3:41 PM
  • 68 replies

Her

Age 25
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
I’m just so glad I have friends who are able to appreciate not only my near-limitless and famous capability for wit and substance, but my ability to be a genuine source of partership beyond just the friendship itself. But not only that, I recognise such qualities in my friends too! For the greatness of friendship is balanced out by each and every one of them having characteristics that make them shine above their peers, shine above those that live in the dark. Oh, how sweet the bounty of laughter and comaraderie is when it can be appreciated by those you care about.

Trev

i gave you everything...

Age 22
Male
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted March 27th, 2019
1,620 posts
7.1 Years
I’m just so glad I have friends who are able to appreciate not only my near-limitless and famous capability for wit and substance, but my ability to be a genuine source of partership beyond just the friendship itself. But not only that, I recognise such qualities in my friends too! For the greatness of friendship is balanced out by each and every one of them having characteristics that make them shine above their peers, shine above those that live in the dark. Oh, how sweet the bounty of laughter and comaraderie is when it can be appreciated by those you care about.
ok valentina

(<3)
voltaic pair: aaron rpdr club css shop

Her

Age 25
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
okay nicole paige brooks

Anteros

Age 23
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
6,210 posts
5.4 Years
Hello mods? I’d like to report a savage attack!

EC

Age 27
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,440 posts
3.3 Years
Forgot to do it at the end of the last month, but thanks to everyone here for their friendship over my three years here. I know I can rub some people the wrong way sometimes, and I have been trying to get better at, well, not doing that, so thanks for putting up with my neurosis! Here's hoping year four is filled with more sessions in DubCity, some fun Discord chats, and endless hype over Pokemon finally being playable on the big screen!

Corviknight

c h e r r y a l l i g a t o r

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
6,204 posts
4.4 Years
Adri <3
Chase <3
Tyler <3
Fletch <3

you have been amazing over the past few weeks, helping through a darker time than let on; true queens, true legends. xx

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
32,399 posts
11.6 Years
I want to publicly appreciate Kitty for running her roleplay with dedication and energy <3 it's fun! It's just what we need :3

Karl

Creator of Pokémon Darkfire

Male
London, UK
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
138 posts
8.6 Years
Thanks to Synonym, Fairy, and Kitty for making me feel welcome. <3
Thanks to Fenberry for being a genuine and lovely person!

and having a nice accent

Revise Librarian

are our lives precious?

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
10,085 posts
11.9 Years
I never imagined that I'd reach 10,000 posts during my time on PC, yet here I am! Upon reaching a milestone like this, I typically would've put together a long list of people who have shaped my experiences here. But seeing how I've already done so in my 3000th, 4000th, and 9100th posts (along with the fact that my feelings from those posts still hold true today!), this time will be just a little different.

I would like to dedicate this 10,000th post to a user I hold dear to my heart... a person I will forever be filled with endless appreciation for. Her username is Hyzenthlay, but she will always be Clover to me. No matter how many times I say "thank you" or "I love you" to her, it still doesn't feel like I'm expressing the full extent of my gratitude. After all, I... I always keep finding myself on the receiving end of her kindness. There's so much she's done for me that I want to bring up, like how over a year ago she rescued me from my self-doubt with an anonymous letter, which she didn't even need any recognition for. (It was only recently that I took a wild, risky guess to get her to admit it!) Or I could bring up how she's always so caring and supportive of me whenever I need someone to confide in. In fact, she's the only person I've ever been able to confide in at a deeper level. I used to keep my heart strictly closed off from this world until she came along and freed my heart from its shackles. She might not realize this, but she's the very reason I've learned to properly cherish my own life.

Though, of course, with Clover being Clover and all, she's wayyyyy too modest to even think about giving herself credit for any of her endearing qualities. So I'll do it for her. I've never been able to give back to her in the same degree that she's given to me, but at the bare minimum... I want to at least give her this and hope she can finally see herself through my eyes... and gaze upon just how wonderful she truly is.

Clover is a pure-hearted individual who shines with endless positive energy. Her smile is dangerously infectious, and she's so lively and adorable that it's extremely difficult not to feel warm and fuzzy around her! But on top of that, she's also very selfless—she's the type of person who would willingly endure pain to help others. She can still give her most genuine smile to other people even when she's going through the toughest of times. She just desires for everyone around her to be happy, because her heart is filled with nothing but love and compassion. It takes a strong person to be like Clover. That's why I admire her. That's why I love her with all my heart.

If you're reading this, Clover, maybe now you'll realize just how important you are to me. I couldn't possibly thank you for everything you've given me up until this point, because I still wouldn't be finished thanking you even after a thousand eternities. But I can thank you for giving me hope for the future. I... I kinda thought I had already given up on dreaming big for the future, but the hope you've given me made me realize that the future isn't something we simply wait for. The future is something we build with our own hands. And I'm more than excited to build a brand new future together with you! ❤

To express this hope you've given me, I made you a little present. :') It's a remake of a musical arrangement that I started on five years ago, but never got around to finishing. This music was originally a short, nameless track from an obscure video game, ahaha. I had grown really fond of this piece, so I wanted to turn it into something special of my own. However, I just couldn't find the inspiration to finish it. The title I gave it at the time was "To Our Future," yet ironically enough, I had no one to truly dedicate this arrangement to back then. Maybe that was why I couldn't find the inspiration? Who knows. But things are different now, because you're with me, and I'm dedicating this piece to you. <333 This is my most complex arrangement to date, and (seeing as I'm not an actual musician), this might also be the closest I'll ever get to a composition of my own. At this point, I don't think I could possibly come up with a more fitting title for this piece! I hope you enjoy it! c:

By the way, if you stare at the video for the entire song, you'll notice something slowly happening in the background as the music progresses! And that's exactly what I'm trying to portray with this arrangement—it's how I envision the days we'll spend together in the future! *^__^*

Anyway! To bring this wall of text to a close, all I can say is... I love you, Clover.
Spoiler:

"I'm thinking of you as we leap to seize our dreams.
Your light guides me, like clovers swaying across the meadow.
Our clustering wishes will shine fervently for the rest of eternity."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
32,399 posts
11.6 Years
Laslow, thank you for being invaluably patient.

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
Figure I’d do one of these seeing as I’ve been around awhile...

@Revise&Clover: I suspected for a long time something was up between you two and it turns out I was right. When I knew is for me to know but seeing as its public knowledge, seems pointless now don’t it? Boo to blackmail Anyways, seeing as you two mod the section I frequent considerably, I present you this song titled Beautiful World. It’s a piano piece that to this day is still one of my favorites and is in one of my favorite Anime’s(and why it remains one of my favorites). See my tribute in the spoiler below:

Spoiler:

As for the rest of PC, you’re all Pokemaniacs to me. If you find yourself wondering why I did below(much less why you’re named) then I’m clearly too old or the 90’s weren’t good to you lol. It may not be literary gold but it’s on the fly while trying(and failing) to make it mesh with the theme.

It’s time for Pokemaniacs
And we’re insane to the max
So just sit and relax
We’ll perform to the max
We’re Pokemaniacs

Come join the Eevee Brothers
And the Sister known as Sheep
Just for fun we battle on the spot
They lock us in the PokeTower whenever we fought
But we Z-Move
And then vamoose
And now you know the plot

We’re Pokemaniacs
Sheep is cute and Bob yaks
Jiggly packs away the snacks
While Ash battles to the max
We’re Pokemaniacs

Meet Team Fairy
Who want to rule the Universe
FTE flocks together
While Lycan smacks em with a curse
Revise chases Clover
While Cherrim is adverse
The Tables flipped
We have no script
Why bother to rehearse

We’re Pokemaniacs
We have Battle or Battle contracts
We’re Battle Bonded to the max
There’s PokeBalls in our slacks
We’re Pokemani
Totally Insane-ee
Here’s Bob’s namey
Pokemaniacs
Those are the facts!

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
21,275 posts
6.9 Years
I'm pretty bad with appreciation posts because I'm worried that if I say too much it will come off as not genuine or if I don't write enough I will end up leaving people off. So for this I am just going to stick to two people(though there are so many more people here I love). But I want to say thank you to Tyler and Adriana for being such good friends and pillars in my life. I've made so many friendships here on PC but these two in particular have been really special two me lately. I know I can go to our 3 way group chat whenever needed and always have their support for anything. Love you both <3

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
32,399 posts
11.6 Years
I would like to publicly appreciate Cherrim for being one of the funniest people I know. Never change :D

TY

The Chazz

Age 23
Male
Benelux, netherlands more specifically
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
1,389 posts
102 Days
Aight, I surpassed 1000 posts thanks to the Forum Games clown fiesta, but I wanted to give appreciation to the following:

erik_destler, despite u being a bully you have always made Off-Topic fun to post in. U cool

Tsutarja, juliorain, Caite, remer, Meyling and all the other Forum Games spammers (p sure i forgot some), for making Forum Games very fun to hang out in and feeling like a home for the past few weeks. Without that I probably would disappear for a while again xD
https://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic755464_2.gif
Discord = TY#9933 | My Steam | Twitter | YouTube Channel

colours

past our yesterdays

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
4,263 posts
14.2 Years
shoutout to user: Black for making insightful/good posts in the Pokemon boards

Black

Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
207 posts
3.6 Years
I've already thanked them privately but I think @colours and @Fairy deserve a public thank you for their generosity and kindness. PC might be smaller in numbers these days but thanks to users like you two it will always feel like a community. Since I'm on a mod butt kissing thanking spree I'd also like to publicly thank @Sheep and @Laslow for helping me get back on PC in the first place and helping me with other issues I've had over the years. The staff and community as a whole are great. I'll always appreciate this site.

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
3,095 posts
6.2 Years
Shoutout to @MurkyCrow and @Mawii14 for taking care of Trainer Personality Examination Challenge. Your ideas are awesome. Keep it up!
Advertiser Content