• 1020 replies

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional

Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,643 posts
11.8 Years
i've beat the e4 and i still can't get the eevee from celadon. do i have to get it from somewhere else?
Do you have the national pokedex?
From what I recall, I think the only other place to get Eevee is in Cerulean Cave which is after the E4 2nd round.
If you still can't get it, I'm not sure what else you should do, maybe complete Sevii islands?
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, S, M)
Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
Living Pokedex Complete: Y, C, R, LG, E, D, Pl, HG, B, B2, X, Y, OR, AS, M, UM
Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
Seen September 8th, 2018
Posted September 8th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
Do you have the national pokedex?
From what I recall, I think the only other place to get Eevee is in Cerulean Cave which is after the E4 2nd round.
If you still can't get it, I'm not sure what else you should do, maybe complete Sevii islands?
nvm i got it after sevii islands. btw is there a way to randomize this game? playing a randomizer with 721 would be interesting.

ShyRayq

Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,643 posts
11.8 Years
nvm i got it after sevii islands. btw is there a way to randomize this game? playing a randomizer with 721 would be interesting.
Any randomizer programs won't work because this hack changes the way wild pokemon work. I've looked at the code and either I'm not looking in the right place or it doesn't resemble the original code at all. If you really wanted to randomize it, you'd have to find the wild pokemon data and like, change it.

ShyRayq

Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,643 posts
11.8 Years
Is the ampharosite available in the game or is there some bug not allowing me to get it? I have at least of one mega stone, even multiples of them, except for that one. Also, if it can be found is it in the grottos in the kanto or sevii area?
Given that Ampharos is in the regional dex, I assume Ampharosite is either in Kanto alone or both Kanto and the Sevii Isles

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Lima, Perú
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
413 posts
11.4 Years
Given that Ampharos is in the regional dex, I assume Ampharosite is either in Kanto alone or both Kanto and the Sevii Isles
Probably on a hidden grotto
Games I support:

Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted November 26th, 2018
53 posts
2.4 Years
This is probably my favorite fire red enhancement hack in a while. I've been Nuzlocking it like crazy this past week or two. That battle menu is SPOT ON. One of the best hack features I've seen in a long time.

Sadly there's an issue that's really bothering me, in that any attacks that have guaranteed hits like Faint Attack or Aerial Ace can't hit. Like, they have 0% hit rate.

Also I would love if someone, either the creator or anyone else who wants to and knows how, to make this hack randomizable, or at least only make the wild encounters randomizable with the universal randomizer. I usually don't mind, but this one is so good with the variety of wild Pokemon and the battle menu and nuzlocke options, that randomization would make it basically the perfect fire red version to date imo.
Seen September 8th, 2018
Posted September 8th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
This is probably my favorite fire red enhancement hack in a while. I've been Nuzlocking it like crazy this past week or two. That battle menu is SPOT ON. One of the best hack features I've seen in a long time.

Sadly there's an issue that's really bothering me, in that any attacks that have guaranteed hits like Faint Attack or Aerial Ace can't hit. Like, they have 0% hit rate.

Also I would love if someone, either the creator or anyone else who wants to and knows how, to make this hack randomizable, or at least only make the wild encounters randomizable with the universal randomizer. I usually don't mind, but this one is so good with the variety of wild Pokemon and the battle menu and nuzlocke options, that randomization would make it basically the perfect fire red version to date imo.
actually there are a lot of issues. this hack really needs an update. like really.

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Cybertron
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
171 posts
2 Years
Very good hack,just needs a few sprite touchups(Bunnelby looks ugly from the front) along with improvements others mentioned but overall it's good.
Games I'm watching :Aeon/Misanthropy 2/Coral/Xi Arco/Saffron
Virion/Spectrum/Dark Energy/Discovery/Postscriptum/Floral Tempus/Conjure
Pheonix Rising/Life/Normal Version/CountryBalls/Sea Temple/Re_Imagined/
Catalyst/Black Cinder/Scarlet Blaze/Jasper/Axis/Winds of Shadow
Sage/Unbound/DiamondAndPearl Advance/Lilac/Gaia DS/Saiph

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

ShyRayq

Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,643 posts
11.8 Years
are the swarms based on a RTC?
I believe its based more on a step counter, like every step you have some percent of getting called about a swarm. You can increase this chance by having a pokemon with Lightningrod in the front of your party.

Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2 posts
5 Years
Okay so, I started the game and switched the battle settings to Medium difficulty, and all i can say is "what the heck", what is the second gym's level cap because in easy its the usual lvl 17 or so, but medium is already at level 32 because my strongest pokemon is level 32. And it keeps rising too because i challenged it before when i was at 30 and she was at 30. Like, is this the troll feature?

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Lima, Perú
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
413 posts
11.4 Years
Okay so, I started the game and switched the battle settings to Medium difficulty, and all i can say is "what the heck", what is the second gym's level cap because in easy its the usual lvl 17 or so, but medium is already at level 32 because my strongest pokemon is level 32. And it keeps rising too because i challenged it before when i was at 30 and she was at 30. Like, is this the troll feature?
Nope, the gym is scaling its levels w/ your strongest poke.
Games I support:

Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2 posts
5 Years
Nope, the gym is scaling its levels w/ your strongest poke.
So wait, from medium and onwards it's just gonna keep scaling to my max level?

Wait, so I can't use the level limiter to be anything above 0 levels ahead cuz it will just keep scaling with me right?

Additionally, i recently caught a Zorua at around 1-2hp, and i just noticed that its magically dead, for no reason. Which sucks because im doing the permadeath thing. Has this happened to anyone?
Advertiser Content