Alakazam17

Hei minun ystäväni!

Female
Canada
Seen October 2nd, 2017
Posted September 29th, 2017
5,634 posts
13.8 Years
This was definitely my favourite out of all your journeys so far, and I'm not just saying that because Sinnoh is my favourite region, or because I got a cameo in it(which was awesome btw ;) ). And I'll second what Kimborelli said about your writing, as it just keeps getting better over time. I especially like the personalities you've given your Pokémon, as you've inspired me to add more of that to my own challenge. ^_^

And on to the story itself...like I've mentioned before I have a few fan theories as to where it's going, but given these last few posts of your Diamond journey I believe that I' was way off. However that just makes me more intrigued. xD

The comic idea sounds excellent, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. I've always wanted to try that as well, but I don't think I have the talent or the patience for it. :P

Good luck in Isshu! ^_^
Male
Seen November 15th, 2018
Posted August 26th, 2018
160 posts
4.2 Years
This was definitely my favourite out of all your journeys so far, and I'm not just saying that because Sinnoh is my favourite region, or because I got a cameo in it(which was awesome btw ;) ). And I'll second what Kimborelli said about your writing, as it just keeps getting better over time. I especially like the personalities you've given your Pokémon, as you've inspired me to add more of that to my own challenge. ^_^

And on to the story itself...like I've mentioned before I have a few fan theories as to where it's going, but given these last few posts of your Diamond journey I believe that I' was way off. However that just makes me more intrigued. xD

The comic idea sounds excellent, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. I've always wanted to try that as well, but I don't think I have the talent or the patience for it. :P

Good luck in Isshu! ^_^
It is SO motivating to read this! Thank you so much :)

I'm really enjoying where the story line is heading. If I can pull it off I think it will be a good surprise lol (fingers crossed)

I have to take a bit of a break for a week or so because of Irma, but I'll have White up after that!

Thank you again so much! :) I can't begin to explain how much it means to me that people are enjoying my story :)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."

Male
Michigan, USA
Seen November 14th, 2018
Posted March 27th, 2018
322 posts
6.2 Years
I've been around PC for a little while now. I've often kept to the shadows and not given credit where it was due. I've read every one of your logs so far and feel I must commend you on your story-telling abilities. You've taken the games we all love and put a fresh new back story to them. I thoroughly enjoy reading your logs. After I read the first one I caught up that same very night and checked back daily for the conclusion of this one. I'll be looking forward to where Knost's story takes him next. Keep up the fine work!
3DS Friend Code: 3067-9038-9223
Mikazuki's Shop
Mikazuki's Trader Review
Male
Seen November 15th, 2018
Posted August 26th, 2018
160 posts
4.2 Years
I've been around PC for a little while now. I've often kept to the shadows and not given credit where it was due. I've read every one of your logs so far and feel I must commend you on your story-telling abilities. You've taken the games we all love and put a fresh new back story to them. I thoroughly enjoy reading your logs. After I read the first one I caught up that same very night and checked back daily for the conclusion of this one. I'll be looking forward to where Knost's story takes him next. Keep up the fine work!
Man, that's amazing :)

I really love writing this and it is incredibly gratifying to read that you are enjoying this journey as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)

Like I told Alakazam, I'll be taking a few days break because of the hurricane, but once things settle down I will pick back up the story with Pokmon White!

Thank you again!

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."

Male
Michigan, USA
Seen November 14th, 2018
Posted March 27th, 2018
322 posts
6.2 Years
boop
You are incredibly talented. I am originally from Florida and my immediate family still lives there so you will all be in my prayers. Enjoy your break! Good luck!
3DS Friend Code: 3067-9038-9223
Mikazuki's Shop
Mikazuki's Trader Review
Advertiser Content