gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
19,736 posts
7.1 Years
In honour of my recent efforts in anime mafia 2, what's the stupidest thing you've ever done in mafia?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Male
Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
3,846 posts
1.9 Years
Cat mafia...
Be strong, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan. You're perfect as you are
"Do what you feel, the more absurd the better
Don't be afraid whatever you got, show
Flaunt your personality"

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
3,543 posts
5.6 Years
this is my biggest mistake ever here

My main thing is that I choke a lot of games near the end, usually as scum it's me near the end and I **** it up somehow. Examples I can think of are Lazy Mafia and Prophet (warlock) in The Darkest Dungeon: I made it all the way to the end, predicted correctly, had 1 left, and also figured out who a scum was, but let him die the same day as a correct prediction by revealing him instead of waiting to predict him and THEN outing him, but I'd say my biggest whoops was convincing the town naku was town-aligned undertaker in Witch mafia. Once he died Alex Kaz thought he was the "faked" death (which he was) but I was convinced that it couldn't be possible. Oof.

Also some of the **** that went down in Gotham was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Don't ever create an immortal role that plagues the town with riddles. I have a lot more stuff about BfG behind the scenes but this thread isn't the place for it.

Salzorrah

grassium Z

Age 21
Female
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
6,371 posts
8.5 Years
Shooting the tracker in that one game, believing the spy lmao rip me

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
4,179 posts
7.2 Years
I can't think of any play related ones (I'm sure there are heaps I can't remember) but the one that always comes to mind is not realising that the Faes narrators were called Naku and Zami because Naku + Zami = Nakuzami. I was legitimately mind blown.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
19,736 posts
7.1 Years
Excluding my recent merging of two games into one in my mind, a noteworthy psyduck up would be when I confused which factions were the town and mafia back in Battle for Gotham and got myself killed as a result. I was third party.
Advertiser Content