Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
696 posts
6.2 Years
Welcome to Pokémon Green Remix official thread!

Story

The player begins in their hometown of Pallet Town. After venturing alone into the tall grass, the player is stopped by Professor Oak, a famous Pokemon researcher. Professor Oak explains to the player that wild Pokemon may be living there, and encountering them alone can be very dangerous. He takes the player to his laboratory where the player meets Oak's grandson, a rival aspiring Pokemon Trainer. The player and the rival are both instructed to select a starter Pokemon for their travels out of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. Oak's Grandson will always choose Eevee which is stronger against the player's starting Pokemon. He will then challenge the player to a Pokemon battle with their newly obtained Pokemon and will continue to battle the player at certain points throughout the games.

While visiting the region's cities, the player will encounter special establishments called Gyms. Inside these buildings are Gym Leaders, each of whom the player must defeat in a Pokemon battle to obtain a total of eight Gym Badges. Once the badges are acquired, the player is given permission to enter the Indigo League, which consists of the best Pokemon trainers in the region. There the player will battle the Elite Four and finally the new Champion: the player's rival. Also, throughout the game, the player will have to battle against the forces of Team Rocket, a criminal organization that abuses Pokemon. They devise numerous plans for stealing rare Pokemon, which the player must foil.

Time Force

Delta Pokemon

PokeTubers

New ProTags

What else could go wrong?

The Kanto Region

The Kanto region (Japanese: カントー地方 Kanto-chihō) is a region of the Pokémon world. It is located east of Johto, and as revealed by the radio show Sinnoh Sound, is located south of Sinnoh.

The Kanto region features ten towns and cities. There is a wide variety of towns and cities throughout the region; from the large, urban Saffron City to the quiet, quaint town of Pallet. Kanto features a Pokémon League, like most other regions in the Pokémon world. However, since Kanto shares its borders with Johto, it also shares the same Pokémon League. Kanto and Johto are the only known regions that can be crossed with relative ease. Even though Kanto and Johto are culturally and socially different, the two regions are actually very similar in terms of geography.

Features

• Delta Type : Pokemon Will be different Type along with new movesets Item called "Delta On/Off"
  • Speed up Game : Press the "F8" Key
  • Multiple Starters : Random or Pick from Gen 1 Regular Starters
  • Generations : Gen 1 - 7
  • Randomizer Mode : Fight Random Trainers with Random Pokemon can be turned on and off with item "Randomizer On/Off"
  • Trade Pokemon : Any Pokemon that evolve through trade can now be done at PokeCenter
  • Pokemon Following : Pokemon can now Follow YOU
  • Evolve during battles: Pokemon can now evolve during battle
  • Wonder Trade : Don't like a certain pokemon , well trade it off for a new one.
  • Steal Pokemon : You can act like team rocket , and try to steal people's pokemon with any pokeball.
  • Loot Boxes: Get random items from these boxes
  • PokeRide: You can now Ride Pokemon
  • Team Rocket: Become a Team Rocket member and get some sweet deals at the Game Corner
  • Anime: Meet Anime Characters from the Show.
  • World Tournament:After you beat the Elite 4 go back for a new kind of challenge!
  • Champion Ash:Is waiting for you once you beat the Elite 4
  • Blue: Is waiting for you in the 8th Gym after you beat him as champion.
  • SS.Ann: Heading to the Alolan Region ??? Why! Beat the 7th & 8th Gym to see why !
  • Migration: Transfer your old pokemon team from another game to this game. (Some Games might not work due to Fakemon / Different Moves/ Abilities)
  • Ultra Event: Who is releasing all of the UB pokemon?
  • Ultra Cave: This is a nod to ultra space but instead it's a cave.
  • Youtubers: If you play this game and record or a person I have talked with who is a Youtuber you are more then likely your in the Youtube Tournament.
  • Timeline Exposition: You will see a guy in weird clothing complaining about the timeline
  • Custom Controls :You can edit your controls at anytime
  • Rival Starter :The Rival will never have the same starter when you start a new game
  • Hm's : There isn't really a need for HM's due to Pokemon Ride which takes away the Bike
  • Overworld Pokemon Battle You: Kinda Like Pokemon Let's Go games , but this came out before then

Videos

Download Links

All ways check the dates !

Latest Release: 11.1 (6/13/2019)
Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/file/f8b3bat582q9to0/Pokemon_Green_Remix_v11.1.rar/file

Twitch Intergration

How to set up !

Requirements:
Streamlabs Chatbot Program
Chatbot Twitch Account

Bot Example: (this is done in "Streamlabs Chatbot")

Go to Commands
Make a new command called "!addpotion"
Edit everything else for the command
In Response put $overwritefile("D:\Pokemon Assets\Essentials\17\twitch.txt","(0) rescue nil;Kernel.pbItemBall(:POTION)")

D:\Pokemon Assets\Essentials\17\twitch.txt is where the game reads the text file

(0) rescue nil; must be put before each code you want to run

Kernel.pbItemBall(:POTION) is the code for the game to run

Documentation:
P.E Wiki
Chatbot PDF

Credits

Spoiler: Credits
http://www.spriters-resource.com - Graphics from Pokemon Games
Edahy - Overhauls-Mods-Enhancements
Akizakura - Summery Screen
tebited15 - Sprites
mustafa505:Red Vs Sprite Based on Manga
Pokemon Games (R/B/Y , HG/SS , S/M , B/W) - Music
Pokemon Anime - Music
RMXP - Music
venom12314:Essentials DS - VS screen script reference and animated trainers script reference
Dave_ - Title screen, userbar
Curt's Region Starter Kit - Door animations
Kyldove & Speed - Indoor tileset
tebited15 - Red Sprite
mustafa505 - Gen5 style Jessie & James trainer sprites
??????? - Lorelei & Agatha VS Sprites
Sichlor - Sloped clycling road tutorial
nissemann123456789 - Lorelei & Agatha Overworld sprites
Fl . - Egg available script
Smogon - X/Y/Sun/Moon Sprites
KleinStudio - Overworld Shadow , Map connection Fix , In Field Fix
Luka S.J.-EBS , Fancy Badges
Rot8er_ConeX - Script Help
TzickyT - Bug Tester
Drimmer - Script Help
Mej71 - Pokemon Follow
Blackstar - Script Help
Shiney570 - Pokemon Starter Select
M3rein - PBS editor
Rigbycwts - Save Transfer
Baaabuuu - Script Help
Mutant Yoshi - Script Help
Stochastic - custom trainer battle
Pia Carrot - Speed up
Umbreon - Randomizer
tebited15 - Sprites
Vendily - Script Help
FluffyDragon - Script Help
Eli - Sprites
BadSamaritan - Script Help
Venom1234 - DS essentials
Wolf - Sprites
RuffledRowlit - Logo
akizakura - tilesets
chimcharsfireworkd - tileset
chaoticcherrycake - tileset
thatssowitt - tileset
Foxowl - Ultra Jam Resources
OrreMIDI - Krono Resources

Spoiler: Pokemon Essentials and Scripts Creators

Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno
PokeCommunity
RelicCastle
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
Harshboy
Rataime
help-14
SoundSpawn
IceGod64
the__end
Jacob O. Wobbrock
Venom12
KitsuneKouta
Wachunga
Lisa Anthony
xLeD

"Speacial Thanks" to:
desbrina
Pokemon Reborn Developers
BlackStar

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

"Tested" by:
Aphatos

Pokemon is owned by:
The Pokemon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Seen March 29th, 2019
Posted March 13th, 2019
9 posts
196 Days
Hello, I've played a bit of Pokemon Green Remix and have run into a few interesting problems.
Saying it now. I did not set the game to randomize all pokemon, i saw that was an option though.
-You can walk through walls by holding down CTRL:
https://i.gyazo.com/6b6086490ebebd1df4df77d428c003f7.mp4
Allowing you to skip around in the game

-Bugged Entrance in New Bark Town leads to Indigo Plateau:
https://i.gyazo.com/a6efce37cc6b6d9002c8cacff778368c.mp4

-Bugs:
https://i.gyazo.com/d585fb7651294ab6ccff65651c457596.mp4
I was walking through a wall and managed to swim on ice

-Can't view all the controls due to two screens:
https://gyazo.com/44175107069ee564d83bcdbfd563d3be

-You don't need HMS to perform surf or cut. I'm not sure if that was intended or not.

Despite the problems noted I think that game has two flaws that hold it back.

1. The two screens. It does look fancy with two screens but it's just kinda unethical when one screen could do the same functions and take up less space when windowed, it'd also have less empty space than the two screens if it was in fullscreen also.

2. Everythings level depends on your highest level pokemon. Your rival's pokemon, the wild pokemon, the trainer's pokemon, and the legendary pokemon all revolve around your pokemon's level.
https://i.gyazo.com/e43acd631024ee97a2cef835634a1eff.mp4
Some pokemon will be stronger, weaker, or even evolved with no set levels.
https://gyazo.com/bf4872208f68dd41cf748164400349a1
https://gyazo.com/ff98dd543380aa0eb2139426d35cbba5
This is the same trainer. I relaunched the game and he used a different pokemon than before
I believe set levels would be better because you could always be put at a disadvantage and could keep losing to other pokemon until you get good rng where the enemies pokemon is a fair level or unevolved to be killed.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
696 posts
6.2 Years
Hello, I've played a bit of Pokemon Green Remix and have run into a few interesting problems.
Saying it now. I did not set the game to randomize all pokemon, i saw that was an option though.
-You can walk through walls by holding down CTRL:
https://i.gyazo.com/6b6086490ebebd1df4df77d428c003f7.mp4
Allowing you to skip around in the game

-Bugged Entrance in New Bark Town leads to Indigo Plateau:
https://i.gyazo.com/a6efce37cc6b6d9002c8cacff778368c.mp4

-Bugs:
https://i.gyazo.com/d585fb7651294ab6ccff65651c457596.mp4
I was walking through a wall and managed to swim on ice

-Can't view all the controls due to two screens:
https://gyazo.com/44175107069ee564d83bcdbfd563d3be

-You don't need HMS to perform surf or cut. I'm not sure if that was intended or not.

Despite the problems noted I think that game has two flaws that hold it back.

1. The two screens. It does look fancy with two screens but it's just kinda unethical when one screen could do the same functions and take up less space when windowed, it'd also have less empty space than the two screens if it was in fullscreen also.

2. Everythings level depends on your highest level pokemon. Your rival's pokemon, the wild pokemon, the trainer's pokemon, and the legendary pokemon all revolve around your pokemon's level.
https://i.gyazo.com/e43acd631024ee97a2cef835634a1eff.mp4
Some pokemon will be stronger, weaker, or even evolved with no set levels.
https://gyazo.com/bf4872208f68dd41cf748164400349a1
https://gyazo.com/ff98dd543380aa0eb2139426d35cbba5
This is the same trainer. I relaunched the game and he used a different pokemon than before
I believe set levels would be better because you could always be put at a disadvantage and could keep losing to other pokemon until you get good rng where the enemies pokemon is a fair level or unevolved to be killed.
Thanks , I think your right on all the issues you brought up.
I will be fixing them in the next patch

Edit:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h4j4tmg4il1uhah/Pokemon_Green_Remix_v11.rar/file

version 11 should be a lot better now

Quantaris

Age 34
Male
Shaw, MS USA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted April 17th, 2019
102 posts
13.5 Years
Excellent update Zeak6464! This is a much improved version! I'm enjoying those extras features especially the loot boxes, debug mode and new events.

EDIT:

Debug mode is not showing in the menu after I deleted an old save and started a new game ;)

Check out my page on Facebook Computers And Fanarts

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
696 posts
6.2 Years
Excellent update Zeak6464! This is a much improved version! I'm enjoying those extras features especially the loot boxes, debug mode and new events.

EDIT:

Debug mode is not showing in the menu after I deleted an old save and started a new game ;)
okay sweet so the Debug mode issue is fixed, see it kept on showing on mine until i deleted the save file.
Female
Seen February 24th, 2019
Posted February 24th, 2019
47 posts
3.1 Years
The loot boxes were quite a surprise, along with the mega stones in viridian forest, but every Wild Pokemon and Trainer that I have encountered up through Brock has only had level 2 Pokemon! Is this intended, and they get stronger later, or is this some sort of unforseen bug? I truly hope that it's a bug, because these fights are way too easy, even without utilizing type advantages. I have such high hopes for this game, so I'd hate to be driven off due to lack of challenge.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
696 posts
6.2 Years
The loot boxes were quite a surprise, along with the mega stones in viridian forest, but every Wild Pokemon and Trainer that I have encountered up through Brock has only had level 2 Pokemon! Is this intended, and they get stronger later, or is this some sort of unforseen bug? I truly hope that it's a bug, because these fights are way too easy, even without utilizing type advantages. I have such high hopes for this game, so I'd hate to be driven off due to lack of challenge.
looks to be an unforseen bug , see they should be close to your pokemon level to make the game a little challenging , i will look into this. Thank you !

Edit: So I've looked into it , and it seems not to be a bug more like a little issue... If you have 1 pokemon level 5 then opponent will be level 2 , but let's say your pokemon is level 50 then oppenent will be level 47 depending on how many more pokemon are in your party...

Math just sucks lol I guess , but ill see what I can do if it seems to easy at 1st. I know playing with Random Pokemon On makes the game a little harder.
Seen February 16th, 2019
Posted February 11th, 2019
3 posts
143 Days
I am not entirely sure if this is a glitch only my game is having or not. Outsider Pokemon don't seem to listen even when i have enough badges or not. I beat first 2 gyms and a pokemon i got from wonder trade i trained to 20+ still continues to act like it's to over leveled even though the second gym says up to level 30 Pokemon will obey even outsiders. None of my other pokemon have this problem. I checked to see if it did it with other Pokemon i got from trade or wonder trade and it seems to be only "outsider" pokemon that do this. One last thing when in Bills house if you re check the computer that activates the dna machine it for some reason froze the game only letting me remove my pokemon companions from following me. Not sure if i just got unlucky or not. Anyways i'm really enjoying this fan game keep up the good work!
-jojo
Female
Seen February 24th, 2019
Posted February 24th, 2019
47 posts
3.1 Years
looks to be an unforseen bug , see they should be close to your pokemon level to make the game a little challenging , i will look into this. Thank you !

Edit: So I've looked into it , and it seems not to be a bug more like a little issue... If you have 1 pokemon level 5 then opponent will be level 2 , but let's say your pokemon is level 50 then oppenent will be level 47 depending on how many more pokemon are in your party...

Math just sucks lol I guess , but ill see what I can do if it seems to easy at 1st. I know playing with Random Pokemon On makes the game a little harder.
The funny thing about that is that my entire team of six is level 5-6, and every opponent is still only level 2. It would take ages to grind everything up to, say, level 10 to see if something changed, which doesn't feel worth it. I like easy fights as much as the next person, but if everything is going to be set to level 2 for the entire game then it's not even worth playing because that's not even remotely a challenge.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
696 posts
6.2 Years
I am not entirely sure if this is a glitch only my game is having or not. Outsider Pokemon don't seem to listen even when i have enough badges or not. I beat first 2 gyms and a pokemon i got from wonder trade i trained to 20+ still continues to act like it's to over leveled even though the second gym says up to level 30 Pokemon will obey even outsiders. None of my other pokemon have this problem. I checked to see if it did it with other Pokemon i got from trade or wonder trade and it seems to be only "outsider" pokemon that do this. One last thing when in Bills house if you re check the computer that activates the dna machine it for some reason froze the game only letting me remove my pokemon companions from following me. Not sure if i just got unlucky or not. Anyways i'm really enjoying this fan game keep up the good work!
-jojo
Thanks , i just got this fixed :D so look out for a patch soon !

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
696 posts
6.2 Years
You should change many things!
For instance, double screen of the game. I suggest you use the previous version (v.9) with only one screen.
Anyway, good luck!
I took your advice and went back to v9 and revamped it.
Advertiser Content