• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So, this doesn't seem to be going very well, guys. Not a single game up.

Are there no interested players frequenting PC anymore?

Do you need help that can be given without being a player myself? :B

Last edited:
Years
So, this doesn't seem to be going very well, guys. Not a single game up.

Are there no interested players frequenting PC anymore?

Do you need help that can be given without being a player myself? :B

We have a handful of people at least and will likely attract more once there's a game up. Chura is meant to be getting the first game sorted ASAP. I'm not going to post one before then because I don't want to flood us with games we don't have enough people to play.

Trust us, we've got this covered we just need patience.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Plus we still need to finish the games over on the splinter site.

Years
We have a handful of people at least and will likely attract more once there's a game up. Chura is meant to be getting the first game sorted ASAP. I'm not going to post one before then because I don't want to flood us with games we don't have enough people to play.

Trust us, we've got this covered we just need patience.

ive been
extremely tired
but

its there sort of
im fixing up imbalances and roles
bc ghsots are tough creatures

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hey folks. As I promised on the Discord server during the server migration, I have fully planned out a sequel to Doctor Who Mafia. It should launch, with moderator permission of course, on the 1st of January. Just gotta get some fancy graphics put together over the holiday here, and it'll be ready for approval by the mods.

Years
Hey folks. As I promised on the Discord server during the server migration, I have fully planned out a sequel to Doctor Who Mafia. It should launch, with moderator permission of course, on the 1st of January. Just gotta get some fancy graphics put together over the holiday here, and it'll be ready for approval by the mods.

Looking forward to it.
I'll have a game up soon also.

Reactions: EC

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
gasps posts in the dcc? that's a new one

I have to refresh myself on what I was working on lol. prior to the server migration, I was moving, transitioning in my jobs, building a computer . . . it's been a really busy few weeks, so looking forward to getting back on track now

Back