• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
Heh heh heh..... lol hi Tom

Anyway can i join the shiny hunters :) I'm trying for bagon like axlaba (next door neighbour) soooo... hope I can join :D.

EDIT: Deleted edit.. lol.

hey liam.... anyway, still no news on that annoying bagon (i am starting to know how long being a shiny hunter is gonna take!!). My plan about the zigzagoons did not work as you may recieve an item after every battle (that doesnt include run :( )so no items *boohoo, sob*. oh well. Oh yeah, congrats on the magikarp shido!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
thank you thank you i wanted to be the first to break the drought ut dan FM had to come and still my thunder lol if only he waited a fewe hours lol

well heres to finding my second karp and to all your future shinnies GL

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
:D still no luck on smeargle but I'm going out today so won't be able to do much hunting :( Should be able late tonight :)

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
Years
I haven't really hunted, I found firered and it still works (whew) so I've gotta fix the network machine so I can trade with ruby. My pokemon have awful IVs and I got charmander as a starter, It's a girl so I can breed it later. However, I'm having a heck of a time beating Brock believe it or not, so It'll be a while. Oh boy...

Oh and willypiggy, have you noticed that normal and shiny smeargles got colors reversed between RSE and colosseum?

Years
gl to you sith i got something to help ya train charmander so it learns metal claw and it will take out brocks rock collection cause it is super effective against them hold here is the result going to check its statis wait for it..... okay statis check rayquaza absol seadra gyarados chimecho and lets see if it is shiny....... beldum........non shiny well i wont give up

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
gl to you sith i got something to help ya train charmander so it learns metal claw and it will take out brocks rock collection cause it is super effective against them hold here is the result going to check its statis wait for it..... okay statis check rayquaza absol seadra gyarados chimecho and lets see if it is shiny....... beldum........non shiny well i wont give up

*ahem* Well GL SL! lol... anyways... shiny seviper ahsnt hatched and i now decided to actually catch some other "random" pokemon... but its so hard to breed a staryu cuz its hard 2 catch... and cant beed with any1... i think..*runs off to serebii*

Years
hey killer thnx for the gl well i am taking a break for awile from sr for beldum an going to start buildin my model motorcycle

EDIT:*this is classified info jk*
i am going to stop sr for magikarp for a while i might fish them up later but this is the deal i am going to hunt for this pokemon *i am not telling you jk* well it is in the first unown chamber where you find unown {a,!} i am going to hunt there and try to train a pokemon and for heads up i dont ev or iv train cause i dont get it and i do great with out it i just train them normally well after that wish me *i need to stop formally long speeches*

hey guess what i am out until later so *looks at keyboard and...and...and...and...*

Last edited:

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
hi guys, nothing happening over here, still hunting that bloomin bagon.......but, i aint giving up no matter what!! GL to all you hunters and an extra good luck to that guy who is building the motorbike!!

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Hey I found a site where my shiny pics backrounds are transparent! Still searching for Bagon.. Gah! Hopefully I'll get shiny Golbat while I'm at it.

EDIT:If the battle scene is switched off does a shiny pokemon still do the swirly thing when they appear?

Last edited:
Years
I Did A Little Hnting In The Safari Zone But Found Nothing I Did Find My First Scyther In The Game {none Shiny :(} But It Was The First Pokemon I Saw In There Today And I Caught It W/ My First Safari Ball Idk The Statis But It Was A Boy It Stinks It Wasnt Shiny All Well Cant Always Get What Ya Want Right Now Hunting Unown And Training Chansey I Want A Blissey But It Will Take Awile I Think

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Oh and willypiggy, have you noticed that normal and shiny smeargles got colors reversed between RSE and colosseum?
Yea I have :) It's strange I wonder why. Only just got home so i'm gonna continue the hunt in a little while.

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
Hey guys! I havn't posted here for about 59 pages, and i'm really sorry about that... I havn't been able to hunt exept on XD cos my gba is really dissapeard now. Might hav left it on the plane back from hols. No game in it, so i keep my shiny hunts on ruby.

Halfway Citadark ilse. That place truly sucks. Caught 50 shadows so far no luck, but i'm gonna do some resetting on XD001 untill i get him shiny

Years
Hello Prince I Am Still Hunting Unown About 66 Unown Seen No Shiny Yet But I Also Havent Seen The Unown ! I Wonder If I Do Find That Shiny Unown It Would Be Him That Would Be Really Cool Well I Am In A Battle But While I Have The Time It Is Time For A
Dun Dun Dun Dundundun Dundun Dundun Dundundun Shiny Report
Emerald Sr For Totodile
Sapphire Sr For Beldum
Fire Red Searching For Unown A Or !

MY BAD IT IS UNOWN ? IN THE CHAMBER WITH *A* CAUSE I JUST CAUGHT ONE NONE SHINY BUT I AM STILL SEARCHING

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Well, I finally got something. After only about 100 Hatched Eggs on my Ruby I have gotten a Shiny Zangoose! *Does the Shiny Dance* Had a feeling I would catch someting on Ruby soon, seeing as I've only caught 1 Shiny during my entire Game Play on it. Not sure what I'll go after next. I've already transferred Tsume{Zangoose} to Emerald with the rest of my Shinies, so mabey I'll Start over on Ruby and SR for a Shiny Mudkip. Not 100% sure though. Anyways, Yay again!

:: New Shinies ::
Zangoose

Back