• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
No, i didnt say that they look same, but they both look like a foot/leg wtevr it is..
Evo doesn't mean dat they have to look same. Take karrablast n escalivier.(wtevr its name is) karrablast was meant to evolve into accelgor. And same goes for shelmet and accelgor.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
As far as Furret is concerned, it could be given an evolution, but whether or not it'd be something useful in the long run is debatable. I feel this way because Furret is, unfortunately, a long forgotten Pokemon by most, and going by its stats, it's not exactly battle material, either.

Except Furret is a Raticate clone, and Raticate clones don't receive evolutions due to traditional reasons.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
@twilight sky - Nope, neither its legendary nor pseudo legendary.
Now wait, leme explain u.
You said that slugma and heatran are not remotalety related, but u said that evo can be anything. And also do u accept it they both look like a monsterfoot? So, they can be related to each other even if they aren't looking similar. But, it is just me, thats wt i thought when i saw both of them.

Also that shelmet/karrablast evo.
Shelmet has high defenses and crappy speed and even looks a part steel type. Also escalivier, it also has defenses and slow speed. So, i said that why gf didn't evolve shelmet into escalivier and evolved it into accelgor.? Are shelmet n accelgor related to each other?
Basically, wt i m saying is that evolutn doesnt mean that both the pkmn has to be related wid each other.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
@twilight sky - Nope, neither its legendary nor pseudo legendary.
Now wait, leme explain u.
You said that slugma and heatran are not remotalety related, but u said that evo can be anything. And also do u accept it they both look like a monsterfoot? So, they can be related to each other even if they aren't looking similar. But, it is just me, thats wt i thought when i saw both of them.

Also that shelmet/karrablast evo.
Shelmet has high defenses and crappy speed and even looks a part steel type. Also escalivier, it also has defenses and slow speed. So, i said that why gf didn't evolve shelmet into escalivier and evolved it into accelgor.? Are shelmet n accelgor related to each other?
Basically, wt i m saying is that evolutn doesnt mean that both the pkmn has to be related wid each other.

Slugma and Heatran don't have any similarities other than being fire typed. That still isn't enough to associate an evolution. They are vastly different in design which includes moves. Seeing as Slugma was introduced in Gen 2 and Heatran in gen 4. There is absolutly no chance that either are or will ever be related to one another. That chance passed 2 generations ago.

Shelmet is related to Accelgor. Karrablast evolves into Escavalier. I don't know if you are intentionally using the wrong names or confusing the names yourself.

Shelmet leaves its shell upon evolution and becomes Accelgor. The shell that was left behind is taken by Karrablast when it evolves and it becomes Escavalier. Both are based on real world related bugs that do the same thing. One has a hard shell that is later taken by another insect when the original owner of the shell outgrows it.

Their relation is clearly made out through evolution method and history between the two Pokemon as well as real world allusions.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I think plusle and minun needs some evolutionary love.

Or maybe pre-evolutions for now i.e. Plusle ♀ + Minun ♂ = ♀ Baby Pokemon, while Plusle ♂ + Minun ♀ = ♂ Baby Pokemon.

<3

Just that it should avoid looking too much like Pichu :v it would also represent a "neutral" charge.

Maybe called Zenil, from Zero + Nil.

Dunno.

Years
I love Grimer and Muk. I think a new evolution of Muk would be fantastic. It would make me so very happy. Just imagine the seer awesomeness. Engulfing its prey with its massive body of toxic ooze. Also new evolutions for the only two pink things I would ever call BA which are Clefable and Wigglytuff. My final suggestion would be a new Golduck evo.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
An evolution of Qwilfish, please, please. An OU Qwilfish is awesome. Well, I guess, if BW mimics the first gen, it would introduce several baby types of previous generation, and add some branch evolutions. A baby Pokemon of Audino, Throh/Sawk, Mincinno, and Alomomola is possible.

Years
Hoping to get an evolution for each of the following (I know this is a bit much to ask for):
-Qwilfish
-Grumpig
-Camerupt
-Primeape
-Chimecho
-Farfetch'd
-Sandslash
-Mightyena
-Sunflora
-Banette
-Electrode
-Ariados
-Ledian
-Skarmory
-Mantine
-Heatmor
-Durant
-Beheeyem

Mostly I just want a Mightyena evolution because I love that thing. There are many Pokemon who would make sense to have a pre-evolution, but I'm not a big fan of pre-evos anyway.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
A Camerupt evolution would be beasty, it only has two weaknesses, and has a ability which can weaken the damage it gets from them. So an evolution could possibly make it OU :) .

CrossZero

Master Bonder
Years
Personally, i'd like to see 1st, 2nd, 3th, 4th and 5th gen. starters evolution, Imagine a Sceptile evolved O.O i'd really love it!!! But that wont happend never.

Also i'd like to se evolutions of eevee (all the elements) yo fly with my eevee XDDD

See you!! ;P​

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I know but stats don't always mean everything...plus it'll give it more stab moves...
A Pinsir evolution would be cool, if it gains the steel typing it can finally cut down those enemies it wasn't able to before, in the dex entry that is.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
I dun think pinsir needs an evolution. It stats are gud enough and is very useful and powerful in games. Maybe gf can give him some new abilities/attacks to make it cmpetitive, upto uu tier atleast

Rayquaza 97

Draco Meteor.
Years
I'm at least hoping that an evo would rectify that, and if it doesn't at least gain a new typing, to at least expand upon its current movepool and make it useful somehow. ._.
I agree. Pinsir's movepool sucks at the moment so adding a typing would mean it could expand to a more respectable one. Although, aesthetically, I'm not sure how you could make a beetle-thingy look evolved without it being ridiculous. I think Heatmor desperately needs an evolved form as he has really bad stats but, again, not sure how that would look. :/

Back