• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ChaserSun2717's Breeding Emporium ::: Rareballs, Eggmoves, & Natures

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
What would you like in exchange?

Your pokemon are ready for pickup!

What I want in exchange:

dream ball female ralts -nicknamed: Zelda
dream ball female croagunk - nicknamed: Darts
Moonball Litwik male/female (doesn't matter) -nicknamed: Candle

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Yo chase can you breed me a HA timid treecko with leaf storm and HP ice and a female salandit with fake out and knock off in exchange for my moon ball flareon and dream ball meditite

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Yo chase can you breed me a HA timid treecko with leaf storm and HP ice and a female salandit with fake out and knock off in exchange for my moon ball flareon and dream ball meditite

sure, but can you please leave your request in my Preferred format, please? :)

Edit:: I just don't want to misunderstand something and screw up your request

Last edited:

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years

Just trying to help.

Since getting Hp ice requires certain ivs you should probably only ask for a HA Treecko with Leaf Storm instead of with Hp ice. Since one of rules is not asking for certain ivs.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020

Is your request withdrawn? You never redid your post to my format, so I don't know if you changed your mind or not

izana

Izanagi
Years
Hi man, as below, If you don't have just tell me.:D

IGN: Lucifer (Pokemon Y)
FC: 1350 - 0113 - 3066
Pokémon: Aerodactyl and Houndoor
Nickname: Any
Ball: Any
Nature: Any
Ability: Unnerve (both)
Egg Moves: Any
Generation: 6

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hi man, as below, If you don't have just tell me.:D

IGN: Lucifer (Pokemon Y)
FC: 1350 - 0113 - 3066
Pokémon: Aerodactyl and Houndoor
Nickname: Any
Ball: Any
Nature: Any
Ability: Unnerve (both)
Egg Moves: Any
Generation: 6

Your pokemon are ready to be picked up :)

do you have any preferred nicknames? (just in case you changed your mind)

izana

Izanagi
Years
Your pokemon are ready to be picked up :)

do you have any preferred nicknames? (just in case you changed your mind)

Just leave anyname. What do you want in exchange? I've already added you and I'll be online for more 2 hour.

Last edited:

izana

Izanagi
Years
anything with a cute nickname, or a non standard pokeball. especially dream balls

Well, the best I have in the moment is some pokes 4-5IV's with HA (Hoen Starters and Golett), Any nickname would you like in them?

I mind to have Solar Power Charizard in Pokemon Sun with Cherish Ball, but I'm not really sure. Also Lileep with Dreamball and HA.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Well, the best I have in the moment is some pokes 4-5IV's with HA (Hoen Starters and Golett), Any nickname would you like in them?

I mind to have Solar Power Charizard in Pokemon Sun with Cherish Ball, but I'm not really sure. Also Lileep with Dreamball and HA.

surprise me with something cute nickname wise :)

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hello, I would like this:
Growlithe, female, justified ability, EMs morning sun, flareblitz, solar beam, and extreme speed, adamant nature.
I can offer a female HA vulpix alola with egg moves.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hello, I would like this:
Growlithe, female, justified ability, EMs morning sun, flareblitz, solar beam, and extreme speed, adamant nature.
I can offer a female HA vulpix alola with egg moves.

your pokemon is ready for pick up!

Back