• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
Pokemon Aureolin

Story

Travel your way through the Chroma Region, defeat the Gyms and earn the title of Pokemon League Champion!
On your way collect a team of powerful Pokemon and meet Team Rumble who wish to capture the all of the Legendary Pokemon in the region but may risk upsetting the balance of nature in the process.

Spoiler:

Once you've become the champion a new challenge awaits...

Note: Placeholder sprites have been used for evil team, but will be changed in the future.

Download Game

Click Here to Download

Features
  • A wide variety of Pokemon from each generation even some from sword and shield (400+ Pokédex)
  • Double battles as the main form of battles rather than the normal single battle style in most games
  • Mega Evolution
  • New evolution methods for Pokemon who once needed trade evolutions
  • Over-World Wild Pokemon Encounters
  • 8 Gyms + Extra "Stadiums" for challenging battles
  • Opponents with mythical and legendary Pokemon
  • Brand new moves
  • New Level-Up move pools
  • Brand new items in battle which set up effects like weather and terrain
  • Existing Regional Variants + New Chromian Variants
  • Branched Ending
  • Optional Level Scaling
  • Mid Battle Dialogue
  • NEW: G-Max/Mega Evolution Hybrid forms (G-max which now works like a mega form instead)
  • NEW: Gym Leader Rematches

Coming Soon
  • Difficulty level (Normal/Hard mode)

Screenshots

Behind the scenes info
I've got plenty of projects which I'm working on but during November 2020 I tested positive with Covid19 and so began self isolation which gave me time to work on things as aI got better.
Eventually Pokemon Aureolin came into play and I got really into it and got very far with it's progress.

Bug Fixes (WIP)
Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:

Q&A

Spoiler:

Last edited:

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Approved!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I saw the screenshot of the clothing shop, but character costumization isnt on the features list, so my question is: can you really change your trainers clothes or you're baiting us? xD

Years
  • Seen yesterday
youtube video link dont work
also download link not working?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
loving it so far! Is there a speed up button?
There isn't currently but I'm thinking of getting one sorted out, I just need to work out how to do it.

I saw the screenshot of the clothing shop, but character costumization isnt on the features list, so my question is: can you really change your trainers clothes or you're baiting us? xD
I'll be honest I couldn't get it to work properly,
I'm sure it's easy enough to do I've just not had the time to properly set it up.

youtube video link dont work
also download link not working?
Download link should now be sorted, not sure why the youtube video wasn't working though.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
ok not sure if anyone knew this or not but in thyme labs the guy who give the gen 1 starters (aka the person who made this cool fangame) if you speak to him again he'll give you the starters again

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
Is there an online system so i can battle my friends?

No

ok not sure if anyone knew this or not but in thyme labs the guy who give the gen 1 starters (aka the person who made this cool fangame) if you speak to him again he'll give you the starters again

that's only supposed to be a one time thing lol, Thanks for pointing this out.

Does anyone know how to evolve the new oddish? It's level 40 now it still hasn't

Should be via happiness

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
ok so 2 questions, 1 can chroma gloom only evolve into bellossom and 2 how do ya evolve chroma exeggcute

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 8, 2022
Ok so.. I don't know if this is only for me but whenever I try to heal to the shipping HQ in the Fennel docks, my pokemon won't heal. Is it a bug or its because i didn't beat the gym leader 1st?..

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Thought I'd ask, does this game have new music from other games or a custom soundtrack? A speed up button would be dope as well! Thank you!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I tried using a nature mint but I didnt see any notable change with it, most fangames with the mints will actually change the nature as opposed to alter which stat is boosted and which stat is hindered by the mint like in the official games, and this fangame doesnt signify which stats are altered by natures as it is (so if the mints do what sword and shield do its hard to tell if it works or not). You may want to check on that soon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
Does anyone know where the Lucarionite is? I'm training for the knights and I still haven't found it.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I wanna say I learned my concern was innacurate so nevermind my last post. But I got another question; where can I find ability capsules? I keep getting Toxel with Static rather than Rattled.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
Just beat the game (so far) so here's my review and thoughts...

Overall the game was fantastic.

Pros:
- The game was challenging without murdering you with an insane difficulty curve right off the bat.
- The scaling levels combined with the Exp All made grinding not horrible (Spent maybe 2 hours max grinding compared to the 5-8 in other fan games).
- The Exp All is utilized well in this and made levelling and adding even temporary team members, not an issue.
- The idea of a branched ending is interesting (still took the "good" ending cause I am a goody-good).
- Made you actually think due to the game being mostly double battles rather than singles.

Cons:
- People using Legendaries can really catch you off guard.
- Story could have been expanded more.
- A few bugs (explained further below).

Bugs:
- A few moves cause the game to freeze up and repeatedly use the move's PP all the way (dragon rage and double team are the ones I saw this happen on).
- Reentering one of the arenas appears to restart a conversation with your rival and freezes you in place after.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2021
I was actually enjoying this right up until the fifth gym. It seems like a fairly large leap in difficulty, made harder by the fact that I didn't turn level scaling for encounters on, so it's extremely time consuming to try and grind up a proper team for this fight. The highest level wild Pokemon I have access to are around level 30ish, making this an absolute slog to prepare for. :/

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
is there a list of all the chroma form pokemon and how to evolve them? cuz I wanna know how to evolve the chroma elekid and exeggcute, also where could I find a move relearner

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I have beaten articuno in vanila cavren now how i can get back to the the city with the the ghost type gym the cable car leading me to the slopes but there seems no way to reaching the town

Back