• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Need help getting some pkmn? Come here!!!

Remnant

Artificial Intelligence
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2007
:D Hey. You ask and I'll answer... :p

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Corsola- fish it up in route 128, super rod

Horsea- fish it up in route 132, super rod
*note: though everyone says super rod only, i think i have seen a rare horsea with good rod before*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I do believe the Corsola from that trade is always female, so you can breed it to get more. The only time you wouldn't want to do that is if you're trying to get perfect IVs for it.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's in Meteor Falls, you need Waterfall and Surf. Go all the way through until you reach a room that you Surf through and find TM03,Dragon Claw. Run around there to find it.

raptor

Just playing ;)
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 21, 2004
thecoolest20002000 said:
how do i open the door outside of the mountain to get regice?
I dont know anymore but i got them al with an ultraball.
After saving and restaring also.It's not that hard.

I just had to say that.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
refer to the big faq Kairi and a few others had put together in the old PC. it tells you exactly how to unlock all the regi-trios

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
Here is how to get bagon, in detail.

Enter Meteor Falls. Go across the little wooden bridge, and down the stairs. Okay, you are now near some water, use surf. Go up to the waterfall, use waterfall to scale it. Surf straight ahead and jump off on the ledge that marks the dark entrance to a cave. Go through the opening, you are now in another part of the falls. There is water here, but don?t surf yet. There is a ladder not far away; it?s not hard to spot. Go down it. Okay, go down, then left, then straight up until you see another ladder. Go up this one. Now you are in an area with an old couple that will give you a two on two battle if you wish. Near the old woman is stairs, 4 lots of them altogether. Go up them. Now you should see a boy, it?s a dragon tamer and he will battle you. Just past him is a lot of puddles, each puddle is a ledge, you can jump down them. Jump from ledge to ledge; keep as far to the LEFT as you can. Jump down 6 of the puddles furtherest to your left. Now do NOT jump to the next one whatever you do! Walk left, you should be able to see a small ladder, so walk left then down, until you go down that ladder. Okay now go down the steps you can see. There is water, surf now. Follow the water up as far as you can, you will see land and another cave entrance. Jump off and go into the entrance. Now you should be in a room mostly filled with water. Surf right across the water and you will be on a small rectangle of land, the only place little Bagon can be found! Run around on the land, NOT the water, and you will eventually find one! A fully trained Bagon is well worth it once it evolves! Your Bagon will evolve into Shelgon at level 30, and at level 50 Shelgon will evolve into the mighty Salamence!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
getting a shiny Pokemon is completely random... there's way to "breed" one in GSC (actually just higher chances to make your Pokemon shiny). In RS since being shiny is no longer determined by IVs, now it's a matter of pure luck... or cheat codes for "must be shiny"

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Actually, the most common way people cheat for alternate color Pok?mon is to make them that way when they "create" them in the box.

I've been saying you can't breed for alternate color Pok?mon in RS for a long time... ._.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Tropius is right in the tall grass area outside the weather institute, southwest of Fortree (forgot route number...)

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
Kairi said:
I do believe the Corsola from that trade is always female, so you can breed it to get more. The only time you wouldn't want to do that is if you're trying to get perfect IVs for it.

Whos read Jirachi caught! in rumours if you have tell me what you think true or false

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
actually the strange thing is that all those pokemon ppl say r hard 2 find r quite easy to me, for instance i was in a two hour long car ride ready to use it up to find feebas, chimecho, and tropius. 10 minutes into the car ride and i had two 9(feebas took 10 more minutes).

EDIT:
Originally Posted by frostweaver
Tropius is right in the tall grass area outside the weather institute, southwest of Fortree (forgot route number...)

Btw its route 119

Last edited:

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
G-LANCE said:
actually the strange thing is that all those pokemon ppl say r hard 2 find r quite easy to me, for instance i was in a two hour long car ride ready to use it up to find feebas, chimecho, and tropius. 10 minutes into the car ride and i had two 9(feebas took 10 more minutes).

EDIT:

Btw its route 119

Who knows where i can nosepass hes really rare in grantie cave do you have to use rock smash?

Back