• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Draw A House!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
LOL I can't believe I actually drew a house :\ You can tell how bored I was XD
More like any excuse not to do my homework

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I drew mah house! =O
It sucks, it's hard to draw with a mouse... >.<
You should see it on the street thingy.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Here's my house. xD

Click here to view my house

Code:
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. 

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people. 

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

Back