• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ruuuuumors on 2ch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
The evolutions of Mijumaru look weird. Especially the snowman nose. xD If they're actually gonna look like that I might choose another Pokemon, because uck.

Cyndahog

lol hi
Years
I know they're fake, but imo, the first evo of Mijumaru actually looks quite cool. The second is just lol though.

The zorua event sounds awesome. Really. I hope it turns up..

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
The evolutions of Mijumaru look weird. Especially the snowman nose. xD If they're actually gonna look like that I might choose another Pokemon, because uck.

He clearly stated that they were fake, mainly to grab attention to this thread, they are gonna look a lot better than that anyways (not that I have already seen them, I do not work for Game Freak you know, I'm just another fan)

And I agree with the snowman nose, that's the ugliest fakemon I have ever seen in my life, it is so damn ugly, it makes Baro's fakemon in Quartz look official

Hope a lot of this info is true, cause CoroCoro is gonna leak soon, either tonight or tomorrow morning, cause you know Serebii will post it first, then it will come to here......

Last edited:

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
He clearly stated that they were fake, mainly to grab attention to this thread, they are gonna look a lot better than that anyways (not that I have already seen them, I do not work for Game Freak you know, I'm just another fan)

And I agree with the snowman nose, that's the ugliest fakemon I have ever seen in my life, it is so damn ugly, it makes Baro's fakemon in Quartz look officialit is so damn ugly, it makes Baro's fakemon in Quartz look official

Hope a lot of this info is true, cause CoroCoro is gonna leak soon, either tonight or tomorrow morning, cause you know Serebii will post it first, then it will come to here......

WHATTTTTT!???????????? Nothing. Is. Uglier. Than. Baro's. FAKEMON!!!!!!! This is fake....

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
guys your missing the obvisous the zorkou or whatever has a movie before game is released before the game was made has to evolutions remember the guy lucario who also had a movie before gen 4 was made has 2 evolutions and both look ftw

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
CroCore *giggles*, er I mean, CoroCoro is gonna leak very soon I can tell you, it's that time of the month when It gets leaked after all, so check Serebii twice an hour, it will have it very soon, as Serebii always gets the news first......

I'm also excited about the characters father being an archaeologist.... or rather, I'm happy that the kid's father will be in the game at all.

As long as he doesn't suffer through "Kelvin Stellar Syndrome", I'm happy about it

WHATTTTTT!???????????? Nothing. Is. Uglier. Than. Baro's. FAKEMON!!!!!!! This is fake....

True, but compared to Baro's fakemon, the snowman is UH-GLEE!!!

Even Jonic admits it......

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
guys your missing the obvisous the zorkou or whatever has a movie before game is released before the game was made has to evolutions remember the guy lucario who also had a movie before gen 4 was made has 2 evolutions and both look ftw

wut? If you're saying that Zoroark being featured in a movie will reveal a lot of GenV pokemon, then that's a big "well, duh" moment, but the movie doesn't come out for a while and the topic is about potential leaks from CoroCoro magazine tonight. XD

Damn work...if I didn;t have a shift tonight I'd be staying up all night to catch the leaks, but at least it'll be there for me when I get home later. XD

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022

And I agree with the snowman nose, that's the ugliest fakemon I have ever seen in my life, it is so damn ugly, it makes Baro's fakemon in Quartz look official

Didn't the info for June issue of CoroCoro already leak? Who leaked Zekrom/Reshiram? Cause I thought they were in the June CoroCoro and that we wouldn't be receiving anymore new news this month.

And yeah that Fakemon w/ the snoman nose...-.- but the overall design really isn't that bad. Still the real designs will look much better.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Zekrom/Reshiram were revealed on the Jap and Eng sites

We all know, don't have to point out the obvious, but they could have also revealed the english names for the other existing 5th gen Pokemon as well as or instead of the most recently revealed (you know Zorua and Zoroark are probably gonna keep their names internationally)

sblunix

ポケモン トレーナー
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2010
The idea of being able to change storyline events by choices is always fun, being able to pick a "good" or "evil" side... :P
I always wanted to join team rocket! :D

Zet

Years
I cold tell they were fake, they are WAY too ugly to be starter evolutions, besides, they usually do not reveal the evolutions until the game is out

Professor- It does not matter what the gender, we just always need a professor

Legendaries- Like the starter evolutions, the trio is also not revealed until the game is out

Map- If you look closely at that honshu map, you can see Kanto and Johto, it has to be England instead.....

Characters- I sense the father being the champion, but what about the rival or the villian team.....

Story/Plot/Adventure- YOU CANT HAVE POKEMON WITHOUT THE BADGES, else there would be no league, or rather... NO GAME, though the good and evil part sounds intresting for a Pokemon game, sounds like Life of Guardians to me.....

Pokemon- SERIOUSLY, A GARBAGE CAN, I was hoping Zorua to come in an egg as either gender, this garbage can thing sounds like the Skitty scenario in the first Ranger game, and we already have Pokemon like that:

Praying Mantis- Scyther, it's probably the regions bug
Kappa- Lombre
Bird with tufty wings- Pidgey, Starly, it's probably the regions annoying bird that you see in the start of the game
Orange Dog- Growlithe, could be the regions annoying rodent like Bidoof was......
...England? England!?!! Do you even know how big England is and where it is located?

And the starter itself is pretty ugly but the evolution without the carrot looks pretty damn badass if you ask me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
We all know, don't have to point out the obvious, but they could have also revealed the english names for the other existing 5th gen Pokemon as well as or instead of the most recently revealed (you know Zorua and Zoroark are probably gonna keep their names internationally)

I was talking to Pipvoda, not in general

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I wouldn't mind if all of the rumors were false. I would rather Reshiram be Fire/Dragon if not Light.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I know I'm really hoping for a light type <3

But since it's been all but confirmed Zekrom is electric/dragon... doesn't leave much hope. I would think it'd be light/dragon dark/dragon for the legendaries if they were introducing new types...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back