• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Well Rigel, I think you forgot one thing. But I'll leave it up to Gav. (and since I didn't make the first post so I can't edit the members. XP) And also, I believe you can still have Tyranitar. The limit is 3 partner Pokemon, and that hasn't been reached yet.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Gah. Does everything in this club happen while I'm asleep? -.- Anyway...

@Andy: You used PAINT? I know how hard it is to use that program, it looks awesome! Please, make more!

@Pokerus: Hello there! I think you're already a member, yes? Good to have you! :D

@Rigel: I think you're okay now, right Gav? But wait...If we have a new member then that means...A SG!!! YAY!!!!XD -spaz-

Dark: Oh man, she did it again...And it's still 10:00 in the morning over here...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey sorry guys i've been out of action!(bed)
But i'm back now xD

Have read its 1st post, and ready to join.

Username on PC: |Rigel|
Why You would like to join: Dark types are my 3rd fave pokemon types. Plus they ROCK!
How Active will you be: As active as I can be.
What your partner is: Darkrai? 'Cause I obtained him recently, last week. (argghhh, I'm supposed to have Absol cause it's my prime UU and OU winner. Someone has already owned Tyranitar)
His/her nickname(optional): Doom
Favourite Dark type attack: Memento and Night Slash

Savvy?

Welcome to the club dude!! You're going on the list now!

XD - I think Im gonna like this club... :D

Hey... I want an SG! :( ...

Wassshhuuuup?
Well I think it'll be coming soon...today I'll start planning it out within the next hour or so!

@Andy: You used PAINT? I know how hard it is to use that program, it looks awesome! Please, make more!

@Pokerus: Hello there! I think you're already a member, yes? Good to have you! :D

@Rigel: I think you're okay now, right Gav? But wait...If we have a new member then that means...A SG!!! YAY!!!!XD -spaz-

Dark: Oh man, she did it again...And it's still 10:00 in the morning over here...
Yupp |Rigel| is in! & hmmm Calm down xD

Clover Cat

Years
Yes of course although it might be later today i'm very busy xD
That's okay. Now that I know it's being made I find it easier to wait.^^ I just have to remember how to breathe for the next few hours...In and out, in and out...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Username on PC: Jeff Hardy , I mean Chaostorm
Why You would like to join: Why? Im a Dark Type fan ^^
How Active will you be: Depends
What your partner is: Chaos Zapdos
His/her nickname(optional): Chados
Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Void

and this is Chados Mini Sprite :
ba378f53b32b276dc1157ace86a47875_26128.png

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012

No No No! Not Paint, Paint.net...I think i would take a REAL pro to make a siggy with MSpaint xD and Welcome Rigel!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Username on PC: Jeff Hardy , I mean Chaostorm
Why You would like to join: Why? Im a Dark Type fan ^^
How Active will you be: Depends
What your partner is: Chaos Zapdos
His/her nickname(optional): Chados
Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Void

and this is Chados Mini Sprite :
ba378f53b32b276dc1157ace86a47875_26128.png
Hey i put you in anyway!
until we sort out the sprite i'll just put in Chados' name

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hey i put you in anyway!
until we sort out the sprite i'll just put in Chados' name

Maybe the Club should include Dark pokemon(Like Dark Magmar and such..)? Well then again the list would be overcrowded... I mean over 400 pokemon on the list... o.o;

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
But I thought Paint was a program on the computer? Is that what you're talking about? *Is confused*

Hi there Chaos! More new members~yay! ^^

I thought.you were talking about MSPaint which is the Paint you automatically get on windows...I use Paint.net from Paint.net.. o_O Guess It was my bad for assuming wrong.. ._.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Hello all. My PC isn't working at the moment, so I'm on the PS3.

Hot tip: Thundershock is NOT a suitable alternative to a screwdriver.

So, what's new?!?!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hello all. My PC isn't working at the moment, so I'm on the PS3.

So, what's new?!?!

Lolwut. xD That's one of the most randomest things I've read lol. Lucky you got a PS3...all the good games are on there while I have a Wii with just 3 games =/ None Pokemon related or violent-related...

Clover Cat

Years
Well i'm currently making the SG. :)
Should be up very soon!
Must-not-hyperventilate-must-remember-to-breathe-*Faint*
Dark: Oh come on! Last time it was Bijou, now it's Clover? *sigh* Anyone got any coffee or scent seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back