• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
a shiny latias would be nice and i have shards and alot of tms that i dint mind getting rid of which tms would u like?

and it has to be after 4:00pm Eastern: UTC-5/-4 thats about the time i get home from school

Last edited:

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
Years
Hey there, Greene! I was just stopping by to check what you have up for trades, and I noticed something that's been there for a while, but I never really thought about how helpful it would be to me, for whatever reason. XD;

So! What I'm saying is that I'm really interested in that Pain Split Duskull. And I know that you don't really offer these guys IV bred, but if you happen to have one with some nice IVs just lying around, that'd be great! If not, I'll make an attempt to get what I'm looking for on my own time.

Now... I'm trying to think of what I could give you for it. I've got tons of Heart Scales and Shards, but you mentioned that you weren't going for those any more... I've got a good few TMs - There's a pretty good chance I might have one you'd be interested in, if you let me know some that you're looking for.

Aside from that, I've got tons of shinies from all my chaining, so if you're interested in a specific shiny, let me know - I might have it. n.n

Oh! And finally... I'm probably gonna be a bit busy for the rest of the day, so if this trade can work out, it's probably gonna have to be tomorrow or so. *Nods*

Thanks!

- Tyros

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
@ deathscythe, no thanks, I'm sure I could get much more for it considering that it is UT and Modest.

@ shiny arceus, your thread says you will give two shinies for an event, so I'd like the Shiny ralts impish nature and the shiny bonsly adamant nature. However, I only wants Ralts if it's male, and only Bonsly if it has good IV's , so I'll need you to supply this imformation. Also out of curiousity, on your thread, why do you have "only REALLY good offers" next to everything with a neutral nature, aka, a crap nature???

@ Tyros, I can breed it for you, what nature would you like?? Sky has me some perfect IV Dittos of different natures so I can breed it with decent enough IV's. Could you give me a list of what good natured shinies you have???

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
Years
@ shiny arceus, your thread says you will give two shinies for an event, so I'd like the Shiny ralts impish nature and the shiny bonsly adamant nature. However, I only wants Ralts if it's male, and only Bonsly if it has good IV's , so I'll need you to supply this imformation. Also out of curiousity, on your thread, why do you have "only REALLY good offers" next to everything with a neutral nature, aka, a crap nature???

I cannot tell the IVs since I´m too lazy, the ralts is male...
for me, the rareness of an event is more important than the nature, bacause for example... not everybody has the hadou regis... and besides, a neutral nature not is crappy nature... a modest metagross is crappy, neutral is just.... neutral... nothing bad, neither good...

Tyros

Years
Oh, beautiful! Thanks a ton, man. n.n Sure, I'll get that list up...

I don't have direct IVs, so what's here is what the IV reading fellow in the Battle Tower told me when I talked to him for each shiny. *Nods*
If you want exact IVs for any specific ones, then we can have an IV battle, and I can calculate them for you. n.n

Gligars:
Female, Impish, Sand Veil, Decent Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack
Female, Impish, Hyper Cutter, Decent Potential, Fantastic Speed
Female, Impish, Hyper Cutter, Superior Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack
Female, Impish, Sand Veil, Decent Potential, Very Good Defense
Male, Impish, Sand Veil, Decent Potential, Very Good Sp. Attack
Male, Impish, Hyper Cutter, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack
Male, Impish, Sand Veil, Above Average Potential, Very Good Speed
Male, Impish, Sand Veil, Above Average Potential, 31 in Sp. Attack and Defense
Female, Impish, Hyper Cutter, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Sp. Defense

I only listed the ones that synchronized to Impish. There's also a Naughty and two Brave, if you're interested.

Larvitar:
Male, Adamant, Decent Potential, 31 in Sp. Defense
Male, Adamant, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Defense
Male, Adamant, Above Average Potential, 31 in Sp. Defense
Male, Adamant, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack
Only listed the Adamants - There's also a Docile and Brave one.

Scyther:
Male, Calm, Technician, Decent Potential, Fantastic Attack
Female, Naive, Swarm, Decent Potential, Very Good Defense
Male, Mild, Swarm, Decent Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack
Female, Bold, Technician, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Speed
Female, Impish, Swarm, Above Average Potential, 31 in Defense
Female, Careful, Swarm, Relatively Superior Potential, Fantastic Defense
Female, Brave, Technician, Above Average Potential, 31 in Defense
Female, Adamant, Swarm, Decent Potential, 31 in Attack.
Because of the spread of natures, I guess I didn't synchronize these guys. O_o Aw well, that's the lot of 'em!

Bagon: Too many of them...
Male, Hasty, Relatively Superior Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack
Male, Modest, Decent Potential, Fantastic HP
Female, Hasty, Above Average Potential, Fantastic HP
Female, Modest, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack
Female, Calm, Relatively Superior Potential, 31 in Speed
Female, Brave, Decent Potential, Very Good Defense
Female, Hasty, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Sp. Defense
Female, Modest, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Attack
Female, Naive, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Attack
Female, Jolly, Decent Potential, Very Good HP
Female, Adamant, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack and Attack

Edit: Oop! Forgot the Rhyhorns!
Male, Adamant, Superior Potential, 31 in Sp. Attack, Rock Head
Female, Adamant, Above Average Potential, 31 in HP, Lightningrod
Male, Hasty, Decent Potental, Fantastic Attack, Rock Head
Male, Adamant, Decent Potential, Very Good Defense, Lightningrod
Female, Adamant, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Attack, Lightningrod
Female, Adamant, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack, Rock Head
Female, Bashful, Above Average Potential, 31 in Attack, Rock Head
Female, Impish, Above Average Potential, 31 in HP, Rock Head
Female, Brave, Decent Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack, Lightningrod
Male, Timid, Above Average Potential, Fantastic Sp. Attack, Rock Head
I figure all of those except the Timid one could be possibly useful in SOME way, so I'll not delete any of them from the list.

Those are all the ones I have that evolve into something OU, I think. I have plenty others, but I figure that's a good selection to look through for now. XD; If nothing interests you from there, I'll list more upon request. n.n

As for the Duskull's nature... I'm looking for Impish, and high IVs in the defenses and HP. *Nods* Not necessarily 31, but my general rule is 24 or higher for essential stats.

Back to being busy for me! I'll be checking in for replies to this. n.n

- Tyros

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
@ shiny arceus, if you are too lazy to check information for people then there is no point in asking people to trade with you.

(P.S. Neutral natures suck!!!)

@ Tyros, I don'tsee anything all that interesting to be honest, but I'll breed it anyway and I can get a TM off you or something like that.

Tyros

Years
Awww, that's too bad. D: I'll list out my TMs. If you don't really want anything from that, then don't worry about it. I'll see about making one myself.

I don't feel right about giving you something you don't really want for something I need. n.n;

9-12
14-21
27-30
32-43
45-51
53-57
62-67
69-72
76-92

- Tyros

Greene1516

Years
Trust me dude, TM's usually end up being more useful in the long run, it will be a fair trade. Impish is a good choice too BTW, 'cause I have quite an excellent Impish Ditto IV-wise.

Tyros

Years
Well, alright then! n.n Awesome. Thanks a lot, amigo!

When you get one that's really good, could you nickname it Chaos? I'm replacing my current Dusknoir with it, so I'd like the same nickname. *Nods*

Let me know when it's done - I'll be able to trade either later tonight or tomorrow. *Nods*

- Tyros

Greene1516

Years
It'll be tomorrow.

BTW guys, I have updated the OP with a new want, a breeding challenge that I will pay greatly for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back