• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Farm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry again! I fell asleep yesterday. Busy day for orientation. But I'll be on tonight basically now until 10 PM Eastern Standard Time. Let me know what your friend code is and when you'll be on :)

Bowie

The one who came back
Years
Could I get a Male Axew with Iron Tail as an egg move if it's not too much trouble?
I'd prefer the nature be Jolly but anything is good as long as it doesn't take away from Speed, Attack, or Defense.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'll try to stay up today ;) I'm getting so old!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I should be ready and on when you get on.

Years
Hey guys. I know I requested the Ditto and the Squirtle but since I haven't traded yet would it be possible to change it to a pikachu and charmander? I don't really care what nature they are or anything. I can be on at anytime tonight that is convenient for yall. Thanks My FC: White: 4298-3295-0654

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
hehehe sorry guys! i went on a 2 day road trip, for some stuff!
ok but three day weekend!
i will get everyones pokemon for sure this time >_< (i'm so not trustworhty :S )

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
i will get everyones pokemon for sure this time >_< (i'm so not trustworhty :S )
Glad you're OK! I'll try to catch ya tonight, I gotta work today.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2011
Hey can I get a abra and gastly?
Just want the pokemon, nothing really matters.
Thanks in advance.

Years
I can be on at any time tonight so just let me know :)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2017
Hello, could I place an order for a Turtwig?

Name: Tylec
Code: 4599 2030 3563

Years
Can i get a skorupi and a cranidos(with double edge if possible) FC is in my sig

Last edited:

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
Years
I am having no luck in the GTS, so I was wondering if I could get a female Eevee from you.

Whenever you have the time, I have no life so I'm online all the time. C:
Would it be possible to get a Lucky Egg as an item? Or an Exp. Share, if the Lucky Egg isn't available? It would be greatly appreciated!

(Black) Friend Code: 0260-9947-5263 (Raven)

Thank you for your time!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm sorry about this, but could you please cancel my order?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back