• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
Hello, all! My name is Denki Sempai. But you can just call me Denki :P
I love dark, ghost, and electric types. I'm not sure if anybody will be able to read this though, because all the recent posts are at the end ._.

Hi, Denki! :) I myself love dark type Pokémon also, because they're so mysterious and beautiful. <:

Years
Hello, all! My name is Denki Sempai. But you can just call me Denki :P
I love dark, ghost, and electric types. I'm not sure if anybody will be able to read this though, because all the recent posts are at the end ._.

Hi Denki, I remember seeing you join our Ghost-type fanclub so I wonder if you remember me from there?

Well, I'm Hikari aka PC's Cutest Oshawott Fan! I just adore that cute little Water-type.

Enjoy your stay and I hope you become an active member!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Welcome Denki Sempai! I remember you joining the Ghost type fanclub,hope you enjoy it n_n.Electric and dark types,they're amazing I wish they created a Pokemon with that type combination xD.

Hope you become active here and just enjoy yourself,okay :3?

Also a huge hello to Tamashi :D. I adore that avatar,it's so adorable n_n.That bunny,looks so innocent and fluffy :D.Your English is fine,so keep it up :3.I'm Rainbow by the way,have fun!

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Hello all, I am Bleacher. I love under used pokemon, and I primarily use them for battling. And Rattata freaks me out!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Welcome, Bleacher! Well, well! UU Pokemon? I don't look at them, but my favorites are there as well...Starter Pokemon. But I don't even battle competitively...I'm what can be called for that bit a noob...Rattata freaks you out? Is it because you're scared of rats? Because it's derived from a rat as well. Well, if you'd like to go on and battle, go to the Battle Center, located here. And out of curiosity, do you like Bleach, the anime series? Because that's what came up to my mind when I looked at your username. :D Well, for sure, this is what you must do: read over the rules. Okay then...have a nice day, and I hope you'll like it here! I'm sure you will!

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Thanks for the welcome, Rainy dance of fire. May I shorten it a bit.. Like Rainer? Anyway I wanted to choose Sparky as my user name (btw "Sparky" was the name of my shiny ampharos way back in GSC, and also in Soul Silver, though no luck with shiny here). As it came out, someone already had that user name, so I chose Bleacher. It is a fantasy creature from my sci-fi fantasy novel. Wanna hear some more about Bleacher?

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Bleacher n_n. I personally like some under-used Pokemon but generally I try to avoid them for battling :I.Some of their designs are cute and cool but they're not the sort I try to use to be honest.

Hope you enjoy yourself at PC Bleacher,you can call me Rainbow by the way n_n.

Years
Hello guys! :) I'm new here. Nice to meet all of you! Hope to make some new friends here who are as passionate about Pokemon as I am.

Hi Synerjee, welcome to PC.

You can call me Hikari, and I'm one of the friendly users around here.

Why don't you tell us what aspects of Pokemon you like most? Like favorite Pokemon, generations, characters etc.

Well, enjoy your stay and contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi Synerjee, welcome to PC.

You can call me Hikari, and I'm one of the friendly users around here.

Why don't you tell us what aspects of Pokemon you like most? Like favorite Pokemon, generations, characters etc.

Well, enjoy your stay and contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10
Hi Hikari, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^^

I like almost all pokemon, but my favourites would be..hmm..volcarona, hydreigon lucario, eelektross....just to name a few. I've used them and found them to be really strong. :)

I like all generations. I don't really have a favourite as I've played and enjoyed all generations before.

My current favourite character would have to be N. Reasons why? He's the only villainous character to be..innocently mysterious. :P

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll enjoy my stay as much as possible.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I like almost all pokemon, but my favourites would be..hmm..volcarona, hydreigon lucario, eelektross....just to name a few. I've used them and found them to be really strong. :)

Aww no, you like all the scary Pokémon! *shudders* What is it that makes you like these ones in particular? :D Lucario I understand since he's an utterly awesome Pokémon with huge power and a great back story, but the other ones are all far too un-huggable for me to use. D: If you haven't already explored it then I suggest you check out the Pokémon General section, I bet it's exactly what you're looking for to talk about these Pokémon :)

Also hi, I'm Ozzy! Welcome to the forum. :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Aww no, you like all the scary Pokémon! *shudders* What is it that makes you like these ones in particular? :D Lucario I understand since he's an utterly awesome Pokémon with huge power and a great back story, but the other ones are all far too un-huggable for me to use. D: If you haven't already explored it then I suggest you check out the Pokemon General section, I bet it's exactly what you're looking for to talk about these Pokémon :)

Also hi, I'm Ozzy! Welcome to the forum. :)

Hahaha! As I've said, I like them because I've used them in-game, they're powerful and have much diversity (in my opinion). I don't judge a pokemon based on scariness etc. :) Oh, and also one more notable favourite: Darmanitan. He's a BEAST! You can't deny that.

Yea, I'll check that section out in a bit. I'm just going to browse around first and see what I can do.

Nice to meet you Ozzy! Thank you for the welcome! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
Sup. As you probably guessed, ma Pokemon prefere,
c'est Alakazam. I have a reputation as a horrendous troll on Smogon (Only joking)
So, yeah. I'm like way younger than everyone on Smogon and most on here so bear with.
Idk what else to really say...
This, though, is my favourite quote...
The most inspirational quote from any video game ever:
".............................."-PkMn Trainer Red

Btw, I would like to point out that I AM NOT AMERICAN IN ANY WAY. I am from none other than the United Kingdom (Aka Great Britain; emphasis on great). However I do visit Temporal Tower regularly,
but your life will never be complete if you have never played a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game.
So....Hi?
Finally, this was all on my iPod, so I'll get my avatar and sig when I'm on the computer next.

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
Hello, my name is mysticflower, you can call me Mystic :3

I used to use PC a while back but completely fell off the face of the Earth in March due to new jobs... But I am finally settled in at work and so have more time/energy for Pokemon and PC!

I am from the UK and prefer collecting to competitive battling, but I have started looking into competitive battling more and thinking about starting. I'm a bit of a newbie at this but I would love to battle and learn from people on here.

I also love to draw and might be open to taking requests if anyone is interested.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
c'est Alakazam. I have a reputation as a horrendous troll on Smogon (Only joking)
So, yeah. I'm like way younger than everyone on Smogon and most on here so bear with.

Btw, I would like to point out that I AM NOT AMERICAN IN ANY WAY. I am from none other than the United Kingdom (Aka Great Britain; emphasis on great). However I do visit Temporal Tower regularly,
but your life will never be complete if you have never played a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game.
So....Hi?
Finally, this was all on my iPod, so I'll get my avatar and sig when I'm on the computer next.

Not everyone here is American, just so you know. xD I'm actually Mexican myself, and here at PC you'll see many people from different background from all parts of the globe. :) Take your time getting yourself settled though! Maybe when you get on a computer you can create your intro thread? :D Welcome!

I used to use PC a while back but completely fell off the face of the Earth in March due to new jobs... But I am finally settled in at work and so have more time/energy for Pokemon and PC!

I am from the UK and prefer collecting to competitive battling, but I have started looking into competitive battling more and thinking about starting. I'm a bit of a newbie at this but I would love to battle and learn from people on here.

I also love to draw and might be open to taking requests if anyone is interested.

If I recall correctly, you were one of the members I welcomed back last year...because I recognize that name! (Of course I was on a different account back then). So yeah...it has been quite a while! Glad you are settled in your new job and playing Pokemon finally. You can also contribute your experience with Pokemon here at the Pokemon Gaming sections. There's a ton to do! Welcome aboard btw! <3

Years

Hi Mysticflower, welcome back!

I know how frustrating reality can be, but nice you came back. I wonder if you remember me by the way? I'm the same Hikari10 you might have seen before, just now with blue italics on my name.

If it's competitive battling you want, why don't you check out the Battle Center?

So....Hi?

Hi Alaka-Z, welcome!

We've got people from all over the world, not just America. (I'm Australian btw)

Why don't you browse a few sections and see what you like? Maybe you should tell us more about yourself, like what your interests are, your fave aspects of Pokemon etc.

Well, hope you two enjoy your stay!

- Hikari10

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
Hello :)
I've been looking for a good pokemon community for a while now.
Really hoping i'll come to love this one.

You can call me Bride, I'm from England.
I love Shaymin! (Sadly don't have one yet) Delcatty and Umbreon!

I love training and playing around with join avenue!
Also really into the Dream world stuff.

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
I'd just like to say hello myself.
Been here a week or two now, just settling in, getting active as time passes by.
Name's Stephen, from England.
I'd also like to welcome new people too :D
Also, i recommend donating as you get a nice coloured name :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back