• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I've been test playing it constantly, fixing little bugs.

There's a bunch of big bugs that I cannot fix myself and will need some help with Crystal disassembly related things, but Rangi doesn't seem to want to reply to my requests for assistance.

Does that mean that the hack is complete but just has a couple of major bugs? Have you considered asking Hacksrepairman for help?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I saw rangi posting the other day on their polished crystal thread, have you tried conacting them in the last 3-5 days?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Looks like this could be the next one I'll be playing after I play the Gold beta. Honestly, I cannot wait, the first Bronze was spectacular.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
i hope you get a person who can fix the bugs, cause theres not a lot of recently completed rom hacks lately. wish you luck.

bh02032002

Years
Hi just came to say thanks for the update (i know it is late) but i hope you can finish this game soon cause it looks awesome. If possible any update on the game? If not that is okay with me. Wish you luck on finishing and releasing the game. Thanks for your hard work.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Years
its been a month since the last update. anything new? I have been wanting this rom hack to release for so long and it's been a month and 4 days since your last update on the rom hack. are the bugs nearly fixed and if you can't fix the bugs try to release it and the fans might even help fix the game as there is some really nice fans in the pokecommunity who are willing to beta test and bugfix so I would recommend releasing it and just letting players see if they can fix the bugs. it's up to you though, I just want it released so you can have help with the bugs and that sort of a thing. another reason is because lots of fans have been waiting patiently for this and you are clearly done the scripting, mapping, etc. all you have to do are fix the bugs which you can get some help with. I'm willing to play this game even if its a little buggy. once again its up to you though. but at least give us an update cause this game looks fantastic.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Yeah man, I'm all up for beta testing and helping with bugfixes too. Please send us your hack, we're all dying to play it!!!

rainbow545

Banned
Years
Is this still in production? just getting ready to play Bronze, and am a big fan of Gen 2 hacks, especially Crystal.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
The only thing stopping the game from being released is some major bugs that can only be fixed by the people that created Crystal disassembly, but when I try to reach out to them, they never reply.

So I don't know what to do, and I'm not releasing a game with bugs.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
The only thing stopping the game from being released is some major bugs that can only be fixed by the people that created Crystal disassembly, but when I try to reach out to them, they never reply.

So I don't know what to do, and I'm not releasing a game with bugs.
I am sorry, but can't you just tell us what the bug is so we can avoid triggering it?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
The town map in the 2nd region crashes the game.
You can't avoid that. And the numerous other bugs are all hindering regular gameplay.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Man, I'm so hyped for Bronze 2. I do hope the folks behind the disassembly reply back to you soon. Maybe you could ask other hackers who use the disassembly for their hacks about the bugs in yours?

Back