• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I Have a Collecting Addiction AMA

Years
What was your first collection ever? :)

My baseball card collection that my mom started before I was born.

Oldest one by choice that I had was my toy car collection, though I played with that one a lot so maybe we can't call it a collection. I had like 20 of them iirc.

Longest one I still have is probably my Pokemon TCG one. That or my games one. They both started at roughly the same time.

favorite weeb show?

Really depends on the day, but it rotates between a few. K-On! as an animated whole probably takes the number one spot over the last year. My favorite franchises are Love Live! and Negima! by far, though.

Do you also collect AMAs?

Considering I think this might be my third one since we started this type of thing back in like 2013/2014 or whatever, I think it's officially a collection now. A small one, but still a collection.

Back