• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderCorp.

Cause you never know...
Years
I am extremely hating to say this, but no. I played most my DS and GBA games on an emulator, though I have a GBA and was allowed only the FireRed Version Sad life, I know ;-;

TPBM got two shinies in a horde battle and lost both of them It would be pretty devastating

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Lolno. I don't think I have ever encountered a shiny in a cartrige run, only during hack runs.

The poster below has NEVER solo'd the game with a Dedenne without healing it.

Years
True. Never even used Dedenne on my team. B[

TPBM has used the Pidgey line on their main story team at least once (not just as a Fly slave).

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Yes! I absolutely adore that bird. :3

The person below me usually avoids using their Rare Candies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
False. My favourite Pokemon is Grass Type Lillgant.

The person below has gone into a Pokemon Centre and forgot to heal at some point.

ThunderCorp.

Cause you never know...
Years
Lol, yeah. Happened right before facing the Elite Four and Champion in Emerald... I lost

The person below me owns all the consoles that have the main series Pok?mon games but owns on games for 2 of the consoles.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
So true! Bulbasaur is the only Kanto starter that I'd ever use, hehe. =)

The person below me has never brought a Pok?mon game to school!

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
True. I did that once.

The person below me likes to play the Gen 1 games just to mess around with the various glitches and bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back