• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Hey! Hey! Natsu Shiyouze

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Because your signature makes me wonder, have you played all of ORAS? At least one of the games, anyhoo, because I still have to finish mine.....

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
You've been a PC member for a long time. Has it been an on and off thing? What keeps you here?

When it comes to redheads, is it the natural kind you find attractive, or actual red hair?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
You've been a PC member for a long time. Has it been an on and off thing? What keeps you here?

When it comes to redheads, is it the natural kind you find attractive, or actual red hair?

Very on & off. Used to be more active elsewhere on a community known as Ever Grande City/Slateport City. In 2015, the commmunity closed down, so I stayed here, albeit still off & on. The Pokeani forum is why I stay. That's it, really.

both anime red and natural but moreso anime red hair

Years
What is your first windows?
Why "palamon" as a name?
Do you have an favorite meme?
If your pc is too old to run new games, which old pc games run in your pc?
What is your most liked game that you really love, and replayed so many times.
How is your life going?
Do you care about "virtual reality"?
What is some games that everyones plays, but you don't wanna play or not even caring about it?
What is your favorite food?
If you would be transported into the world of the games, what genre you would choose to stay?
Do you play the gta franchise?
If you would be stuck in part of certain rpg's, what would you do?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What is your first windows?
Why "palamon" as a name?
Do you have an favorite meme?
If your pc is too old to run new games, which old pc games run in your pc?
What is your most liked game that you really love, and replayed so many times.
How is your life going?
Do you care about "virtual reality"?
What is some games that everyones plays, but you don't wanna play or not even caring about it?
What is your favorite food?
If you would be transported into the world of the games, what genre you would choose to stay?
Do you play the gta franchise?
If you would be stuck in part of certain rpg's, what would you do?

1. I don't understand the question.

2. It's my Internet identity, and has been for eleven years, I don't wanna back away from that.

3. I don't like memes. I find them a low quality form of humor, so none.

4. Yes, my PC is too old to run new games. I'm not a pc gamer anyway, so idrc.

5. None, really, don't have a favorite game outside of the Pokemon franchise.

6. Boring af, that's all you need to know.

7. Virtual reality is okay, I guess.

8. Overwatch. Never saw what was so great about it...

9. Potatoes.

10. Japanese mobage only. Any other genres aren't something I want to be inside.

11. Nope.

12. Get angry, probably, try again, or at worst, quit.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
What's your opinion on Wallace?

What's your opinion on Steven, since you've talked about him recently too? lol

And what makes Cynthia your favorite Champion? Cause she's super pretty? Or is it her team or ??

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What's your opinion on Wallace?

What's your opinion on Steven, since you've talked about him recently too? lol

And what makes Cynthia your favorite Champion? Cause she's super pretty? Or is it her team or ??

1. I love Wallace. He's got this amazing vibe to him & the anime replicated it further for me by giving him an appearance for a contest arc

2. Steven is neat. In R/S/E he was a fun guy. BUT GOD THE MEGA EVOLUTION SPECIALS he fab. Kissing his mega stone makes my heart pound lol. Oh, and his weird fixation on stones is unique.

3. Cynthia? Mostly her appearance and personality. I find her to have a great team and I enjoyed how heavily involved she was in the Platinum game. I also have first game bias since she was my first champion I battled!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
do you watch any anime? if so, what's your favorite?

do you watch a lot of youtube?

I've seen over a thousand anime series by now. My favorite anime is probably Mekakucity Actors, Idolish7, the entire Symphogear series & Classicaloid.

I do, actually! I watch a lot of cool poketubers like Hoops and Hiphop, and a few Idoltubers like Eryncerise.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Given that you like Wallace, have you ever done Water Monotype run in any game?

Never done any sort or monotype run, actually. I did a custom egg run challenge where I only use Pokemon I hatched from eggs (breeded eggs from my other games then traded after getting a Pokedex). But never a monotype, Water monotype never crossed my mind either lol

Years
How did your friendship with steven stone started?, since i always see you commenting on his profile everytime i visit yours and his profile.
How did you discovered you were trans-masculine? (No transphobia, just question like always)

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
How did your friendship with steven stone started?, since i always see you commenting on his profile everytime i visit yours and his profile.
How did you discovered you were trans-masculine? (No transphobia, just question like always)

1.) Nine years ago, I made a comment on the profile, saying "Drew is pretty cool". But I don't feel like going into full detail beyond this.

2.) Through a lot of trial of error when I didn't feel comfortable w/my gender, I realized I felt more masculine than I did "agender" or whatever other gender identity I was questioning at the time. I had so many issues w/my gender before I realized trans masculine was what fit me.

Of course I still feel insecure a lot and don't know if people seem me as masculine... but I'm much more comfortable than I used to be.

Back