• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's weird how the shades were swapped on the Hero and Heroine.

Anywho, this hack looks like it's coming along pretty well. The maps are great.

Even IF the Hero and Heroine's shades were swapped, it give a little bit of originality to it. I think you should keep them.

I wonder if it'll be alright... But as Necrod stated, it'll give my hack a little bit of originality, so let me try it out...

A few updates for today... Finished the mapping for the Beta 2.., now making scripts. Total D/P PKMNs to be seen, 20, so far, including the starters and their individual evolutions...

Currently changing the texts and putting the scripts.

Boy, making a hack alone is tough, but kinda fun.

Oh well.., good day to you all... And happy hacking!

shadowrider

PokeRom Hacker
Years
Wow, this thread kinda died um, i saw the lucario sprite it looks awesome where did you get it? Its not the one from dp, but way cool. Keep going with the hack. Ive got a question for the game, where do you get cut is it before or after the first gym?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Wow, this thread kinda died um, i saw the lucario sprite it looks awesome where did you get it? Its not the one from dp, but way cool. Keep going with the hack. Ive got a question for the game, where do you get cut is it before or after the first gym?

This thread isn't dead yet. I'm just too busy with my hack.
Since I restarted it, I'm struggling to return to the current flow of Beta 1...
Worry not, for I will release 'Beta 1 x' soon.
I just found the Lucario Sprite in Google, (weee! we can find anything in Google these days.)
About your HM Cut problem.., in Beta 1, first visit your bro, help Wally catch a Ralts, and go to the house located in the upper left of the map (Snow Soft)...

Well, thanks for bringing this thread to life! ^^
Good day!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Yup this hack is really cool.
Im supportin ya all the way;)

Years
lol jagold doin a great job release the beta2 soon>>!

w+oah jagold j=keep up the gr8 work and release the beat 2 soon!!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey guys! Well, here I am now to tell you that Beta 1-X is done!

I suggest you start a new game and play it.
I haven't found any errors, though...
But I suggest, after you reached Luster Town, beat your rival and get the pokedex before facing the GYM.., which uses a flying type...

Since you cannot get any other PKMN if you haven't received your Pokedex...

After, catch an ELECTRIKE and level it up to 7 before facing the GYM LEADER for it to learn THUNDERSHOCK.

Well, Beta 2 is now under way, which you'll be exploring another island home to a lot of D/P PKMNs...

Thanks.

Screenies and downloads are to be found both in the first post and in my site.

Good day and please don't hesitate to post comments, error findings and suggestions.

Later!

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey guys! Well, here I am now to tell you that Beta 1-X is done!

Since you cannot get any other PKMN if you haven't received your Pokedex...

Well, Beta 2 is now under way, which you'll be exploring another island home to a lot of D/P PKMNs...

Thanks.
Yes! I really hope to see more of this game, nice name, nice storyline, and a nice addition of D/P Pokemon!

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
shadow lugia isnt as uber as it seems lol.great storyplot and that celebi warp thingy.also is it possible to get back to the dead town cuz i forgot to catch a gastly.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow! I like your avatar! ^^

gave me a smile in my loneliness...

Well, I'm not yet done making a plot for Beta 2.., I may not include DeadRENTELBUD in beta 2.., but I'm planning to include another dead town (not sure what at the moment...)...

Thank you for playing, jojaekyung and for the others who played it... ^^

Lupe

isn't she cute...
Years
hey just a suggestion but could you maybe add persons there that gives you a starter?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
YUP! I already made a script for that (with thethethethe's help).

Worry not, in Beta 2, a NP(non-Player) will give ya D/P Starters.., but only one, so choose wisely from TURTWIG, CHIMCHAR, and PIPLUP.

Eheheh... Thanks.

shadowrider

PokeRom Hacker
Years
Wow a second beta already, i say that because rockets revenge is so slow, sounds good, do you get to catch a riolu? In the new beta is it just the same starters as ruby?

Your going great keep it up!

piplup_pryde245

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2007
yea great hack you've got going well you've got a hack wif XD001 (shadow lugia) i've got one to but well keep up the great work

peace out >_<

Last edited:
Years
Wow a second beta already, i say that because rockets revenge is so slow, sounds good, do you get to catch a riolu? In the new beta is it just the same starters as ruby?

Your going great keep it up!

I thought this is Beta 1X not 2. I started it and saw that not much had changed. I'm yet to finish it yet, hopefully I'll find some new things. And Shadowrider I found what you said about Rocket's Revenge an insult. I'm apart of the staff, and there is a beta coming soon, just as soon as Earthsvisitor has removed a lot of the bugs, anyway this isn't the place to discuss that. Sorry about the off topic stuff there destinedjagold. I'll post again when I finish the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back