Oshawott uses Razor Shell

Age 15
Male
Unova
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
157 posts
1.5 Years
Hello, pls I need your help in getting 2 version titles, because I am not getting ideas, pls help me.
My Region is called Crysel, it will have a new mechanic with crystal forms, the threat will be a three legendaries fusion, and the game is in Greece, These are some details of my region.
thanks for Reading.

Canal_do_Lontra

Age 15
Male
Unova
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
157 posts
1.5 Years
Three legendaries fusion? I see some crazy stuff here man, btw you should give us more details, cause giving one title is easy, but two? Man, this is too difficult for my dead brain cells...
my fan game will have three legendaries that is a threat, if they are together, they will be so crazy for everyone, they will be fusioned to become a more dangerous pokemon and they will have a great power to destroy everyone, I will need to see why they have this attitude.

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!

Male
Asia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
74 posts
1.5 Years
my fan game will have three legendaries that is a threat, if they are together, they will be so crazy for everyone, they will be fusioned to become a more dangerous pokemon and they will have a great power to destroy everyone, I will need to see why they have this attitude.
How about Pokemon Grisaia and Kajitsu?
Winning an arguement with an intellegent person might be hard,but winning one with a dumb person is impossible.

Canal_do_Lontra

Age 15
Male
Unova
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
157 posts
1.5 Years
How about Pokemon Grisaia and Kajitsu?
nice titles, but what's Grisaia and Kajitsu?