The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon General
The Official Pokémon Claim Thread [CLOSED]

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old December 18th, 2013 (12:44 AM). Edited December 18th, 2013 by Sector.
Sector Sector is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: Ohio
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 2,342
    Celebi ★ Sector
    Cresselia ★ Sector
    Latias ★ Sector
    Skarmory ★ Sector
      #77    
    Old December 18th, 2013 (1:01 AM).
    Brendino's Avatar
    Brendino Brendino is online now
    touchdown kan zuh city
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: Chiefs Kingdom
    Posts: 7,816
    Both of your claims have been added to the list.

    And I'm too fast for you, Dylan. I updated the list, refreshed the page, and your claims had changed :p
    __________________
      #78    
    Old December 18th, 2013 (12:07 PM).
    Tyrael's Avatar
    Tyrael Tyrael is offline
    This is a Sailor's Prayer
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 373
    Amaura ★ A Dyl To Remember
    Goomy ★ A Dyl To Remember
    Hawlucha ★ A Dyl To Remember
    Ludicolo ★ A Dyl To Remember
    Scraggy ★ A Dyl To Remember
    Victini ★ A Dyl To Remember

    ----Deleted my other post as I wanna drop my claim of Bidoof and claim Amaura instead :)
    __________________










    As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
    Trade Thread3DS FCPair
      #79    
    Old December 18th, 2013 (2:16 PM).
    Lycanroc's Avatar
    Lycanroc Lycanroc is offline
    under the sun
     
    Join Date: May 2013
    Location: U.S.A.
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 728
    Absol ★ Black Ninetales
    Buizel ★ Black Ninetales
    Gallade ★ Black Ninetales
    Larvitar ★ Black Ninetales
    Jolteon ★ Black Ninetales
    Ninetales ★ Black Ninetales
    __________________
    pokemon lazuli • coming soon
      #80    
    Old December 21st, 2013 (12:03 AM).
    Brendino's Avatar
    Brendino Brendino is online now
    touchdown kan zuh city
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: Chiefs Kingdom
    Posts: 7,816
    Alright, I've updated your claims Dylan and I've added yours to the list, Black Ninetales. Enjoy!
    __________________
      #81    
    Old December 23rd, 2013 (6:54 AM).
    Ahri's Avatar
    Ahri Ahri is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: All over the Pokéworld
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 1,055
    Dropping:

    Gardevoir★†Dementia†
    Mime Jr★†Dementia†

    Claiming:

    Phantump★†Dementia†
    Slurpuff★†Dementia†
    __________________


    If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

      #82    
    Old December 23rd, 2013 (12:26 PM).
    adventure's Avatar
    adventure adventure is offline
    press start to play_
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 30,788
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by †Dementia† View Post
    Dropping:

    Gardevoir★†Dementia†
    Mime Jr★†Dementia†

    Claiming:

    Phantump★†Dementia†
    Slurpuff★†Dementia†
    Updated and done! First one to claim Phantump.
      #83    
    Old January 1st, 2014 (6:45 PM).
    CptSwaggerPants's Avatar
    CptSwaggerPants CptSwaggerPants is offline
    Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
       
      Join Date: Sep 2010
      Location: Louisiana
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 181
      Claiming:

      Skuntank★ CptSwaggerPants
      Yveltal★CptswaggerPants
      __________________

      Skuntank Pro





      Almost always online. X/Y FC: 0189 9159 0185

      LF: Arceus 5/6 IV or shiny Giratina Adamant 5/6IV.
        #84    
      Old January 1st, 2014 (7:10 PM).
      GhastlyGastly's Avatar
      GhastlyGastly GhastlyGastly is offline
      Crazy Pokémon Lady
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Location: Lumiose City
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 128
        Claiming:

        Gastly * GhastlyGastly
        Haunter * GhastlyGastly
        Abra * GhastlyGastly
        Kadabra * GhastlyGastly
        Gardevoir * GhastlyGastly
        Sneasel * GhastlyGastly
        __________________
        :pink_smile: Remember to rate and reply, please! :pink_smile:
          #85    
        Old January 1st, 2014 (8:50 PM).
        Brendino's Avatar
        Brendino Brendino is online now
        touchdown kan zuh city
         
        Join Date: Dec 2009
        Location: Chiefs Kingdom
        Posts: 7,816
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CptSwaggerPants View Post
        Claiming:

        Skuntank★ CptSwaggerPants
        Yveltal★CptswaggerPants
        I've updated the list with your claims!

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by GhastlyGastly View Post
        Claiming:

        Gastly * GhastlyGastly
        Haunter * GhastlyGastly
        Abra * GhastlyGastly
        Kadabra * GhastlyGastly
        Gardevoir * GhastlyGastly
        Sneasel * GhastlyGastly
        Sorry, but I can't add your claims since yet since you don't have 100 posts (though you don't have far to go!). Also, please make sure to alphabetize your claims next time- it helps save time for us.
        __________________
          #86    
        Old January 1st, 2014 (11:29 PM).
        GhastlyGastly's Avatar
        GhastlyGastly GhastlyGastly is offline
        Crazy Pokémon Lady
           
          Join Date: Jan 2013
          Location: Lumiose City
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 128
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Brendino View Post
          Sorry, but I can't add your claims since yet since you don't have 100 posts (though you don't have far to go!). Also, please make sure to alphabetize your claims next time- it helps save time for us.
          Ah, I didn't know that was a requirement. And alright, will do!
          __________________
          :pink_smile: Remember to rate and reply, please! :pink_smile:
            #87    
          Old January 11th, 2014 (1:25 AM).
          curiousnathan's Avatar
          curiousnathan curiousnathan is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Location: Australia
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 7,747
          I'd like to make these claims please and thank you! C:

          Beartic ★ curiousnathan
          Exeggutor ★ curiousnathan
          Larvitar ★ curiousnathan
          Liepard ★ curiousnathan
          Reuniclus ★ curiousnathan
          Scizor ★ curiousnathan
            #88    
          Old January 14th, 2014 (1:23 PM).
          adventure's Avatar
          adventure adventure is offline
          press start to play_
           
          Join Date: Nov 2007
          Location: T.A.R.D.I.S.
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 30,788
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by curiousnathan View Post
          I'd like to make these claims please and thank you! C:

          Beartic ★ curiousnathan
          Exeggutor ★ curiousnathan
          Larvitar ★ curiousnathan
          Liepard ★ curiousnathan
          Reuniclus ★ curiousnathan
          Scizor ★ curiousnathan
          /late

          Fixed! I like the team these pokémon make up :3
            #89    
          Old January 14th, 2014 (3:03 PM).
          Crunch Punch's Avatar
          Crunch Punch Crunch Punch is offline
          fire > ice
           
          Join Date: Feb 2013
          Location: England
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1,375
          Lucario ★ Scyke'd
          Scizor ★ Scyke'd
          Sceptile ★ Scyke'd
          Typhlosion ★ Scyke'd

          Not sure why but I'll like to claim these!
          __________________
          >> paired to gimmepie · last.fm
            #90    
          Old January 14th, 2014 (5:37 PM).
          Flushed's Avatar
          Flushed Flushed is offline
          never eat raspberries
           
          Join Date: Aug 2013
          Posts: 2,305
          Flabebe ★ Flushed
          Magcargo ★ Flushed
          Mawile ★ Flushed
          Meloetta ★ Flushed
          Munna ★ Flushed
          Spritzee ★ Flushed

          dem fairies tho. And of course Magcargo chilling like a boss.

          Thanks!
            #91    
          Old January 14th, 2014 (11:18 PM).
          Brendino's Avatar
          Brendino Brendino is online now
          touchdown kan zuh city
           
          Join Date: Dec 2009
          Location: Chiefs Kingdom
          Posts: 7,816
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Scyke'd View Post
          Lucario ★ Scyke'd
          Scizor ★ Scyke'd
          Sceptile ★ Scyke'd
          Typhlosion ★ Scyke'd

          Not sure why but I'll like to claim these!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Flushed View Post
          Flabebe ★ Flushed
          Magcargo ★ Flushed
          Mawile ★ Flushed
          Meloetta ★ Flushed
          Munna ★ Flushed
          Spritzee ★ Flushed

          dem fairies tho. And of course Magcargo chilling like a boss.

          Thanks!
          I've added both of your claims to the first post, and I even got to add 2 new Pokemon to the list. Fun!
          __________________
            #92    
          Old January 15th, 2014 (3:42 AM).
          Elaitenstile's Avatar
          Elaitenstile Elaitenstile is offline
          I am legend
             
            Join Date: Feb 2013
            Posts: 1,908
            I remember sometime back I claimed Mewtwo, so I guess I better claim him again.

            Mewtwo ★ Elaitenstile

            And adding a few more:

            Linoone ★ Elaitenstile
            Garchomp ★ Elaitenstile
            Celebi ★ Elaitenstile
            Swampert ★ Elaitenstile
            Staraptor ★ Elaitenstile

            Makes a total six right? Inform me whether I'm doing something wrong here.
            And I hope these claims aren't set to stone, because I may be frequently claiming/un-claiming Pokémon.
            __________________
            ~
              #93    
            Old January 15th, 2014 (6:16 PM).
            Brendino's Avatar
            Brendino Brendino is online now
            touchdown kan zuh city
             
            Join Date: Dec 2009
            Location: Chiefs Kingdom
            Posts: 7,816
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Elaitenstile View Post
            I remember sometime back I claimed Mewtwo, so I guess I better claim him again.

            Mewtwo ★ Elaitenstile

            And adding a few more:

            Linoone ★ Elaitenstile
            Garchomp ★ Elaitenstile
            Celebi ★ Elaitenstile
            Swampert ★ Elaitenstile
            Staraptor ★ Elaitenstile

            Makes a total six right? Inform me whether I'm doing something wrong here.
            And I hope these claims aren't set to stone, because I may be frequently claiming/un-claiming Pokémon.
            Well, claims are supposed to be in alphabetical order, but I'll let this one slide. And you can claim/drop Pokemon as often as you like, just try not to go too crazy. Hope you enjoy your claims!
            __________________
              #94    
            Old January 18th, 2014 (7:50 AM).
            Magikarp From Hell's Avatar
            Magikarp From Hell Magikarp From Hell is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2014
              Location: Belgium
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 110
              Froslass ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Gengar ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Mewtwo ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Ninjask ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Scyther★ Magikarp From Hell
              Venusaur ★ Magikarp From Hell
              __________________
              Shinies Pokémon X: Dugtrio (Random Encounter), Clawitzer (Chainfishing 24 Streak), Gible (Acidently MM After 14 Eggs), Shroomish (MM After 210 Eggs), Treecko (MM After 42 Eggs)

              Looking for: Non-Us Tentacool

                #95    
              Old January 18th, 2014 (2:22 PM).
              Brendino's Avatar
              Brendino Brendino is online now
              touchdown kan zuh city
               
              Join Date: Dec 2009
              Location: Chiefs Kingdom
              Posts: 7,816
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Magikarp From Hell View Post
              Froslass ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Gengar ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Mewtwo ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Ninjask ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Scyther★ Magikarp From Hell
              Venusaur ★ Magikarp From Hell
              Froslass? Fine choice. And I've updated the first post with your claims!
              __________________
                #96    
              Old January 21st, 2014 (6:41 PM).
              TheZenTraveler's Avatar
              TheZenTraveler TheZenTraveler is offline
              I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry, I'm still here ^-^
               
              Join Date: Nov 2013
              Location: should've made a left turn at Albuquerque
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 209
              I might as well claim a few ^-^

              Espurr ★ TheZenTraveler
              Misdreavus ★ TheZenTraveler
              Rattata ★ TheZenTraveler
              __________________
              My RP characters
              Izzy "Doc" Sato in Johto Mysteries - IC/OOC
              Grant Hawkins/Clara Warde in Pokemon The Relevations- IC/OOC
              AJ in The Hoenn Diaries- IC/OOC
              The image above was provided by LakituBroz
                #97    
              Old January 21st, 2014 (11:13 PM).
              Brendino's Avatar
              Brendino Brendino is online now
              touchdown kan zuh city
               
              Join Date: Dec 2009
              Location: Chiefs Kingdom
              Posts: 7,816
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TheZenTraveler View Post
              I might as well claim a few ^-^

              Espurr ★ TheZenTraveler
              Misdreavus ★ TheZenTraveler
              Rattata ★ TheZenTraveler
              Ah, first to claim Misdreavus and Rattata. All of your Pokemon claims have now been added to the list!
              __________________
                #98    
              Old January 23rd, 2014 (1:35 PM).
              Morgnarok's Avatar
              Morgnarok Morgnarok is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2010
              Location: PokeVerse
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Serious
              Posts: 2,208
              I'll be claiming these!

              Torterra ★ ★Symbiosis★
              Infernape ★ ★Symbiosis★
              Empoleon ★ ★Symbiosis★
              Darkrai ★ ★Symbiosis★
              __________________
                #99    
              Old January 24th, 2014 (3:06 AM).
              adventure's Avatar
              adventure adventure is offline
              press start to play_
               
              Join Date: Nov 2007
              Location: T.A.R.D.I.S.
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 30,788
              Updated list. Hm. Maybe something should be done about name changes as well... A major clean up when the snow has lifted from my homeland. Yes, that will be up.
                #100    
              Old January 25th, 2014 (12:06 AM).
              Brendino's Avatar
              Brendino Brendino is online now
              touchdown kan zuh city
               
              Join Date: Dec 2009
              Location: Chiefs Kingdom
              Posts: 7,816
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
              Updated list. Hm. Maybe something should be done about name changes as well... A major clean up when the snow has lifted from my homeland. Yes, that will be up.
              Well... since there's no snow here, I went ahead and updated the list with all the current usernames!
              __________________
              Closed Thread

              Quick Reply

              Join the conversation!

              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

              Create a PokéCommunity Account
              Thread Tools

              Posting Rules
              You may not post new threads
              You may not post replies
              You may not post attachments
              You may not edit your posts

              BB code is On
              Smilies are On
              [IMG] code is On
              HTML code is Off

              Forum Jump


              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:14 PM.