• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
Years
Hi, RNC :P I'm intrested in your Saikyou Dragonite and NZ Jirachi. Unfortunately, I don't have much events since I'm just choosing which Pokemon I should send to Black. Although I'll see if I can find something that intrests you...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi, RNC :P I'm intrested in your Saikyou Dragonite and NZ Jirachi. Unfortunately, I don't have much events since I'm just choosing which Pokemon I should send to Black. Although I'll see if I can find something that intrests you...
I have a wants list on the 1st page, check that out!!
Thank you soooo much you're a life saver :D

Your very welcome, hope they help you lots!! :)

pichuspark

Years
Can you give me some info on the Seth Heracross and the ShigeShige Psyduck, like if it has the Classic Ribbon and stuff? I'll try to get one on the GTS or some other forum.

pichuspark

Years
Well, RNC I'm at a loss ^.^;

Seth Heracross is as hard as heck to get (apperently, English gamers dislike legit shiny Pokemon for some reason >.>), and the ShigeShige Psyduck should take at least 2 days or an hour or two, if the Japanese are as generous as heck.

Do you have a Kyocera Starly/Bidoof? I might just get those instead of the Seth Heracross.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well, RNC I'm at a loss ^.^;

Seth Heracross is as hard as heck to get (apperently, English gamers dislike legit shiny Pokemon for some reason >.>), and the ShigeShige Psyduck should take at least 2 days or an hour or two, if the Japanese are as generous as heck.

Do you have a Kyocera Starly/Bidoof? I might just get those instead of the Seth Heracross.

I think I have those, but haven't looked at my list in a long time!!

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Hey ~RNC~, have you gotten that Scyther yet? I'm hoping to catch you before you got too into the breeding, because I tried again last night to get the Scyther I was hoping for and I actually managed to get it! I'm sorry if I wasted any of your time. :/

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Do you still have any USA Arceus hanging around? I would love to take one off your hands.
I have one, I think and it's lv100, maybe??
well its 08:00 PM of a thursday right now, standard greenwich time, uk
Ok, let me do some math, that was posted at around 3pm my time, which I don't come here before 7pm,, so are you up at least 4 hours after 8pm your time??

Hey ~RNC~, have you gotten that Scyther yet? I'm hoping to catch you before you got too into the breeding, because I tried again last night to get the Scyther I was hoping for and I actually managed to get it! I'm sorry if I wasted any of your time. :/
Thanks for letting me know and you didn't waste my time at all!! :)

can I have the lucario for a garchomp?
Garchomp is lvl 84, by the way. Tell me when you want to trade(If you do) and I'll prepare him.(By the way, his nickname is carchacrok(I got him over trade)).
Which lucario please??

Back