• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

adamtrust23

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 24, 2021
i collect thing's and would consider myself a writer. what in the pretell indistry is down and out about typing in the mass hysteria of now a days. the logic of most intertwined functions seem to due diligence in modern society
what in the world has people got to type about today i notice when i type i can't or rather strugle with even getting a message apart of autism.what tips do you have for ptsd or function willing problems that manifest within today's society?

Bay

Years
Hello there! If I'm reading correctly you're asking tips on writing PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)? For that, usually it's something that causes someone to have the PTSD triggered. For example, fireworks scaring a war veteran because of how it sounds a lot of gunshots. It can also be from nightmares, which I actually often write whenever I'm showcasing PTSD. Otherwise, I would research more into PTSD and go from there. Hope that helps!

Years
I see mention of both autism and PTSD, so feel free to message me if you want to discuss writing them more at length as I have both. For more general advise, the best thing you can do is research. Read articles and blogs and talk to people who experience one or both conditions.

adamtrust23

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 24, 2021
the fear of typing because of road blocks my ptsd for having a real bad time i notice that my bad times are essiental in rewriting aspects towards varsity insituiation of lack luster of there of. genral mistreating as to pretell sycosis is mainifest is betrotted it's happy little to the store and is picking up big stones throwing and killing overpasses everywhich way the retrospect of a human being is beyond imaginable to weary drone forgotten eyes of retell past would you like to pick of the phone timesplitters no we have actuall children there ya go it's a science people.....

adamtrust23

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 24, 2021
been playing wow latly noticed that not too many people pay attention or talk via the game it's just wild gameplay and unintuitive reunition of community stand by's any notice on the other games or attributes that cope with the blue coloring of recent video games alotted choice of manipulation of the can't see tell red is behearnt in certain abtrisious resterotypical attributes arrise

adamtrust23

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 24, 2021
i've been trying to keep from smoking lately i noticed alot of changes to behavior anyone else get these emotion of pleasure or displeasement in the social network?

Bay

Years
been playing wow latly noticed that not too many people pay attention or talk via the game it's just wild gameplay and unintuitive reunition of community stand by's any notice on the other games or attributes that cope with the blue coloring of recent video games alotted choice of manipulation of the can't see tell red is behearnt in certain abtrisious resterotypical attributes arrise

Hi again! So this post seems to not relate to writing in any way (unless you want to write a story on WoW). For gaming discussions, we have the Video Game section!

i've been trying to keep from smoking lately i noticed alot of changes to behavior anyone else get these emotion of pleasure or displeasement in the social network?

As for this post, perhaps this fits more in the Off Topic section. Just thought I would let you know!

Back