• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now it’s time to discuss...

Years
Dragite? Dragotite?

i believe this is why they decided against making one in the first place. the sole reason.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
The Mega evolution of Dragonite is just two Dragonites. You put two of them together and you get the Mega. It doesn't even require a Mega device.

It would probably just be something like "Dragnite", just a minor spelling change to distinguish it from the actual Pokemon.

Years
The Mega evolution of Dragonite is just two Dragonites. You put two of them together and you get the Mega. It doesn't even require a Mega device.

It would probably just be something like "Dragnite", just a minor spelling change to distinguish it from the actual Pokemon.
so you're saying Lance will still have one extra if he decides to Mega evolve his?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
so you're saying Lance will still have one extra if he decides to Mega evolve his?
Megas? He still can only handle one, unfortunately. Imagine him coming in with a team of six Dragonites. That destructive power would rival even the most ferocious of beasts in the Pokemon world!

That's why he only has three of them.

Years
Dragoite, probably? If you look at this page on Bulbapedia, you can see that not every mega stone is the entire name of the Pokemon -ite, so I'd imagine they'd do that with a Dragonite megastone, too.

Wait, maybe I am just missing it (likely), but which ones from the list don't have -ite at the end?

I dare them to name it Dragoniteite though. \o/

Years
I always figured Draconite would be the best option. Still fits with the Dragon theme, and doesn't make the name unnecessarily long or difficult to say.

Years
im with brendan in that draconite seems like the best sounding one, however im doubtful that's what pokemon game devs would probably go with lol....

Back