• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Alucard1989pl

Brave Lucas
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Somebody know where can I find ALL Alola form sprites with 2 animated fronts with back?. I don't have only persian, exeggutor, marowak, muk, geodude, graveler and golem. Please don't send me back to sprites with only one front i don't want this.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 8, 2022
I had already made several second frames but the page's algorithm never let me share them

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
On PGE, I get an error when trying to import the Stonejourner battle icon. Is it a file size issue? I did realize the gens 1-6 icons are a fairly smaller file size. If size is the issue, how can I shrink the file size to somewhat match the other ones?
Thank you in advance.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
On PGE, I get an error when trying to import the Stonejourner battle icon. Is it a file size issue? I did realize the gens 1-6 icons are a fairly smaller file size. If size is the issue, how can I shrink the file size to somewhat match the other ones?
Thank you in advance.
PGE has a hard time processing sprites sometimes. Wichu's Advanced Series works generally better.
aO50nUI.gif

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
Thanks for the reply, I got it to work by changing the bit size from 8 to 32.

A lot of the sources I find A-series tools in end up either containing viruses or missing a certain .dll in the download making the tool unusable

Last edited:
Years
Helloooo, I was missing for a long time, I recently graduated from Digital Animator.

And since I am a Digital Animator, I care a lot about animation, such as the 2nd battle frame in Pokemon Emerald. So now I have more time to be able to contribute with the 2nd frame of the sprites that they have created and upload here and I started with Tsareena.

*** Credits to the corresponding author, I couldn't find his/her nickname. ***

As I can, I will help with the 2nd frame for those of us who occupy the Pokemon Emerald as a base rom.

PD: Sorry for my bad English, i'm Chilean and my native language is Spanish!

PD: I can't share link, because i need to reach 5 posts :C

https://imgur.com/a/SSPymmM

SSPymmM

cx6modO

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Since the last update of this resource is from several months ago, I will just put here the icon sprites I made that are still missing (First frame made by Cesare_CBass. Kingler, orbeetle and eternatus made by me)

mQBwgKk.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Long time no update!

I'm sure you already know that PLA have new species and forms... They'll also be featured here (BDSP forms as well should they have some)... We'll assume here that new species from PLA would be National Dex #899 onwards so we'll group them alongside the Gen. 8 species like what we did with the Meltan line on Gen. 7... Meanwhile, Hisuian forms would have it's own group like the rest of the regional variants and other collective forms...

EDIT: Icon sprites from BDSP and newer games will all be custom-made due to the official in-game icons now being models...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Did anyone make any Rotomi icon sprites? I threw some together, but I'm not much of a spriter and I can't post links until I make another few posts anyway. Want to make sure I wouldn't be sharing anything redundant!

EDIT: okay now I can post them lol. Again, not really a spriter, but I wanted to post anyway just because it would be a waste not to - feel free to use or edit them to make improvements.

p92BSHQ.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Some time ago in February I asked who made the 6th Generation 64X64 sprites to want to improve the sprites but I have not had answers. as I already have several sprites made and adapted to the 64x64 of the Smogon sprites so that I have less work to improve the sprites.

Years
I formatted some sprites floating around the internet and wanted to share them here!

deptd3n-a1a5abb8-f6ad-4602-b3ce-85ef90a1d7bd.png

depte7i-dd7a4874-c6b2-407b-937f-91da1eb2cf6b.png

der0d22-95efe5de-ca6c-46d1-94df-918d63c58621.png

Hisuian Growlithe Credits go to Sopita_Yorita
Wyrdeer Credits go to KEV RDS
Basculegion Credits go to CourageousArcanine for the front and Loafus022 for the back and pallet

Thank you!

Years
An update on my last post, I also have the Icon/Box/Party sprites for all of the new Pokemon introduced in the latest teaser for Legends Arceus!

deptde1-27f20a41-8895-48bb-b5d0-6e9ff9b273ec.png

deptetj-c53fc8d5-4b11-4014-9828-80f3ee6ed73b.png

der0e7u-86a3151f-8920-4cae-91be-63b38152f866.png

der0hp3-04f03ea0-595b-44db-902c-7694cb1f4786.png

All of these credits go to Ezerart!

Back