Fan Game Recommendations Page 34

Started by Spherical Ice August 12th, 2011 1:23 PM
  • 834 replies
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
128 posts
215 Days
Hi, I wanted to know if there are any games with the following pokemon feature?
I know that Bushido has it. Or Storm Silver like enhancements of Johto has it. But I don't know any other. I would be so grateful if you share with me.
Pokémon Fantasy is another one that has following Pokémon, as well as Eric Lostie's fan-games (like Titan and Opalo, but I'm not sure if all of them are in available in English). Following Pokémon is not actually a rare feature among fan games so you should be able to find some (not so in rom-hacks, unless they're HGSS based hacks)
Cleared rom hacks / fan games: GS Chronicles, Zero, Gaia, Opalo, Celestial Light.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
128 posts
215 Days
please suggest me a gba rom hack for gameplays that can be completed easily by a noob
Pokémon Dreams maybe? According to its creator if you play with Exp. Share on it should be easy: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=443298
Cleared rom hacks / fan games: GS Chronicles, Zero, Gaia, Opalo, Celestial Light.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
128 posts
215 Days
Currently interested in rom hacks / fan games that have:

-Pokémon (and moves/abilities/features if possible) from up to Gen 8. No need to have all 898 Pokémon, but yes a decent variety across all gens.
-Main story completed (don't care about post game)
-Challenging but not the kind of challenging that means you're gonna spend more time grinding to overcome absurd/unfair difficulty spikes than actually having fun playing a game.

I appreciate any suggestion.

😭😭😭 Please help me someone !
What do you need help with?
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
128 posts
215 Days
I am now making a new pokemon from hack but I need to change the title screen.
I have changed the intro messages but I want to change the Title screen such as, if I am using fire red for the hack, I need to change the Charizard in and the name Fire red.
Well, this thread is for people who want suggestions for fan-games/rom hacks to play. You should post or search your issue in the correct forums, which seems to be "Rom Hacking Help".