• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
cant pass the part where I need a password

I've noticed this too, and I actually don't know what causes this problem. All I know that the password should probably work eventually. Try entering the password a few times, leave the building and re-enter, just do whatever.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'm enjoying this. Thanks for making it Tudou. So far it's still pretty easy six badges in, but I'm thinking/hoping it gets a lot harder later in the game.

I've noticed that whenever a pokemon uses taunt, the game crashes. It's pretty annoying. Could this please be fixed?

Also, I'm wondering where is Rotom? And is it possible to catch the other starters at some point?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
Are you adding more pokémon and megaevos for the next release ?

Pokémon Gaia currently have Sheer Force and Magic Guard abilities, could you add them ? Also could you add Magic Bounce ? It works like Magic Coat move idk about programming but I guess you can do that xD

I really wanna play the full version lol.

Last edited:

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
I'm enjoying this. Thanks for making it Tudou. So far it's still pretty easy six badges in, but I'm thinking/hoping it gets a lot harder later in the game.

I've noticed that whenever a pokemon uses taunt, the game crashes. It's pretty annoying. Could this please be fixed?

Also, I'm wondering where is Rotom? And is it possible to catch the other starters at some point?

Rotom can be found in Northcoast Town, given to you by a person inside one of the houses.
Unova and Kalos starters are in Forlorn Cape, Kanto starters in Geminite River/one portion of Mt. Stratus, Johto starters are in Tunod Safari Zone.
Taunt has been fixed now in the new version.

Are you adding more pokémon and megaevos for the next release ?

Pokémon Gaia currently have Sheer Force and Magic Guard abilities, could you add them ? Also could you add Magic Bounce ? It works like Magic Coat move idk about programming but I guess you can do that xD

I really wanna play the full version lol.

I'm probably done adding Pokemon, as I want to work on other things soon.
Same goes for abilities. Plus, I don't know how to write ASM anyways, much less porting abilities over from Fire Red to Emerald.
Magic Guard is an option, but I don't feel it is necessary to add it. Residual damage is less of an issue with Full Restores and other forms of cheaper healing existing.

Version 1.2.1 is out:
Spoiler:

If I have accidentally broken other moves, let me know ASAP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Do you have MEGAs in here?
Would like to play this updated version.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
Is the new versions compatible with older saves? if so how do i do this on an android with myboy?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
how do i evolve Magneton into Magnezone?? The thunderstone (as in Glazed) doesnt work

Last edited:

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
Charizard deserves more love in terms of stats/type rewamp with its newfound ability :)
I intended Tough Claws to be an addon to regular Charizard, so it can have stuff like boosted-Fly, Brick Break, and Dragon Claw. I gave it Dragon Dance though.

Is the new versions compatible with older saves? if so how do i do this on an android with myboy?
In theory it could work with regular Glazed save files, but I wouldn't recommend it. With earlier versions of Blazed Glazed, yes, it will.
Just make sure the .sav file has the same name as the new ROM (if not, you are able to rename either to make it so). You can patch the .ups on the computer or with the Unipatcher app.

Where to get the XYZ legendaries?
Ilex Forest. The OP has more information.

how do i evolve Magneton into Magnezone?? The thunderstone (as in Glazed) doesnt work
Level 40.

please insert more gen iv-v Pokemon sprites. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=336945
I've used that resource already for sprites. Also there aren't any gen V sprites...

So I made a new version. Here's 1.2.2!
No major changes here, so if you are too lazy to update you can get away with it.
Changelog:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
I'm an admin of a facebook group about pokes. One member asked if these are bugs:

- When you go back to the professors lab, blake will be there and he talk like he's the prof
- No one is talking on the 5th gym

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
I'm an admin of a facebook group about pokes. One member asked if these are bugs:

- When you go back to the professors lab, blake will be there and he talk like he's the prof
- No one is talking on the 5th gym

I can't replicate any of those bugs, surprisingly. Are you sure the game was patched correctly?

goranthegreat

could you please give Milotic a water-fairy typing i think it would give it quite a boost

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
I can't replicate any of those bugs, surprisingly. Are you sure the game was patched correctly?

I patched it personally before sharing it on the group. I used NUPS, on a stock Emerald I got from Emuparadise.
Normally, I got error patching saying name doesn't match. So I chose the ignore section of the NUPS and it patched successfully. Only him got the problem so far.
It's version 1.2.1. I'll contact him again for further details of the problem.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I patched it personally before sharing it on the group. I used NUPS, on a stock Emerald I got from Emuparadise.
Normally, I got error patching saying name doesn't match. So I chose the ignore section of the NUPS and it patched successfully. Only him got the problem so far.
It's version 1.2.1. I'll contact him again for further details of the problem.

im using emerald (UE) rom on doperoms and NUPS patcher on romhacking utilities not ups patcher bcus they are two ups patcher there.

Back