• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
Hey just a quick question... should i play this even though i have not played Requiem or is it advisable to just start Shatt. Dreams?

(i.e.: is this playable as a standalone?)
Would be nice to hear a useful reply quickly. :D

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
Hey just a quick question... should i play this even though i have not played Requiem or is it advisable to just start Shatt. Dreams?

(i.e.: is this playable as a standalone?)
Would be nice to hear a useful reply quickly. :D

u dont need to play requiem. u can play this by itself. if i read right, this is a reboot of that game. so download the beta of shattered dreams and play it ( :

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
is it suppose to open on the fire red screen or am i doing it wrong? there might be something wrong with my patcher.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
WOW this looks fantastic i love the tiles and the new pokemon sprites especially cyndaquils........ Looking forward to see this hack complete

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I encountered a glitch. Like when I was at the town where the 2nd gym is, I went to the Pokemon Center, then I tried getting out by the door, but it wouldn't let me, I tried everything but it wouldn't let me out of the Pokemon Center.

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
I encountered a glitch. Like when I was at the town where the 2nd gym is, I went to the Pokemon Center, then I tried getting out by the door, but it wouldn't let me, I tried everything but it wouldn't let me out of the Pokemon Center.

if you read the bugs list, it tells you not to go into the pokecenter because you cant get back out. No worries though as thats the end of the beta i think. i cant quite remember.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2018
Umm just to ask im going to download whats the difference between alpha and a beta?? sry im new here pls answer thanks!!!

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2013
Yeah, So just started playing, got to emerald City... And now I can't exit the pc... Help?

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
hey, i saw ur page on how to patch the pokemon shatter dream game, but the thing is i cant find the attach patch button, where would i find it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
Man this is a awesome hack and i love original graphics from FR/LG R/S/E

why does the pokeconnect mess up the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
Well great hack, but have problem.
Im in Ouija Town and don't know what to do now.
Its end of the beta version?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Hey, Why can't I go past shell harbour on this hack? I've done everything up until this point and can't go any further. Some help Please???????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back