• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, you're still awake? Hello there~

I like going to the library. It's that one place where you can just chill or sit down somewhere to do your work or study without being disturbed. The conducive environment makes it a good place to concentrate. You look around and see everyone hitting the books and it gives you the motivation to do the same. It's a good place to sleep too ahha. :P

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I have like $20+ dollars worth of library fines due!!! So...not stepping foot in one for a while!!! They know who I am!!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh, you're still awake? Hello there~

I like going to the library. It's that one place where you can just chill or sit down somewhere to do your work or study without being disturbed. The conducive environment makes it a good place to concentrate. You look around and see everyone hitting the books and it gives you the motivation to do the same. It's a good place to sleep too ahha. :P

Yeah that's what I love about the library. You can study in there quietly, read books, or just browse the Internet, which is what I used to do when my computer was broken or the Internet got shut down cause my dad couldn't pay the bill on time.

I have like $20+ dollars worth of library fines due!!! So...not stepping foot in one for a while!!! They know who I am!!!

I almost have $50 in fines, $47.08 to be exact. So I'm way worse and still go every now and then. I'm blocked from using my card , though my dad's fine with me using his to check out stuff. MAybe I can just get a new card and that'll make all of the fines go away. I'm gonna hate having to pay that off. .>.< I'm a library junkie. lol

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I kinda imagine library fines being like what happens when you've got a bounty on your head in Skyrim. You just walk in and everyone immediately jumps you and if you don't pay them you get taken to prison or something. 8D

...yeah, probably kinda inaccurate. But really - how do they enforce the fines for overdue books? I've never really used a library other than for uni stuff and even then I've not been fined for lateness.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I kinda imagine library fines being like what happens when you've got a bounty on your head in Skyrim. You just walk in and everyone immediately jumps you and if you don't pay them you get taken to prison or something. 8D

...yeah, probably kinda inaccurate. But really - how do they enforce the fines for overdue books? I've never really used a library other than for uni stuff and even then I've not been fined for lateness.

They don't really do much. They just tell you your fines if you try to use your card or when you check out material. I know the libraries here also sometimes send you notices in the mail if you have overdue stuff.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Random question here, but has anyone here not heard Thrift Shop?

On a side-note, I really wanna see Perks :/

I can't stand Thrift shop. It may be because it's simply so overplayed but it really gets on my tits nerves.

I think i'd do worse if I had to ask someone twenty five times to stop singing...

I really want to cause Emma Watson + everyone keeps saying they loved it :/

Anyways, night Dipu bby~

Please be joking, this is not good for my temper *takes medicine*.

I'm not sure why everyone likes Emma Watson so much, Do they find her attractive or think her a good actress? I honestly don't think she's that attractive, and her acting isn't outstanding.

can we not talk about that atrocity

Finally someone who understands.

The only way is to fake your death. I recommend the body-in-a-river method.

They don't really do much. They just tell you your fines if you try to use your card or when you check out material. I know the libraries here also sometimes send you notices in the mail if you have overdue stuff.

My local library is more like a small millitia run by the mafia. Last time I got a late fee I woke up to a horses head.

In other news; I had a pretty heartwarming moment whilst playing battlefield today;

Spoiler:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I can't stand Thrift shop. It may be because it's simply so overplayed but it really gets on my tits nerves.
I think I'm in love... O_O
I'm not sure why everyone likes Emma Watson so much, Do they find her attractive or think her a good actress? I honestly don't think she's that attractive, and her acting isn't outstanding.
She's reaaalllyyyy attractive lmao. But no that's not why we/I love her, I mean there are countless attractive actresses out there. But her role in Harry Potter and how she managed to fill that role, not to mention how her interviews have blasted into their very own meme-source online have kinda started this huge fandom / hype.

Emma Watson = MUST SEE.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I like Thrift Shop. Emma Watson is decent, but there are others that are better to obsess over (Mila Kunis).

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think I'm in love... O_O

She's reaaalllyyyy attractive lmao. But no that's not why we/I love her, I mean there are countless attractive actresses out there. But her role in Harry Potter and how she managed to fill that role, not to mention how her interviews have blasted into their very own meme-source online have kinda started this huge fandom / hype.

Emma Watson = MUST SEE.

Fill the role? She was better as a kid in the movies IMO. When the 3rd movie hit and she was all "is that what my hair looks like from the back" >_> that is NOT what Hermione would say. She stopped being nerdy.. nerdy is what Hermione is.

I know it's probably not her fault and she was just following director's orders, but that bit really really bugged me.

Maggie Smith is where it's at. She was amazing at playing the professor :3

wtf is Thrift Shop?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Emma Stone is amazingly hot.

emma-stone-300.jpg

Hello boys and girls, I'm Emma Stone.

And now we shall all drool.

Cordelia