• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Procedure: Basically, after we've looked at all the moderated threads,we'll post the date on this thread, and if your thread hasn't shown up by the most recent date, it wasn't accepted. Yes, that means that we will be posting consecutively in this thread, but I hope you all don't mind; this is so that it's easier for you to tell when we've updated. ^^ From now on, anyone who PM's me or Alter Ego asking whether their thread has been accepted or not will be directed to this thread.

Anyway, if you don't understand how this works, please feel free to PM Alter Ego.

Today is August 7, 2008. Any threads that have not yet appeared on the main forum have been denied.

Various reasons as to why your roleplay may not have been accepted:

- Did you check the length? This is the most common reason why plots aren't accepted. Please look at other accepted roleplays to get the general gist of how long a plot we're looking for.
- Does your plot actually act as a plot? Does it tell your roleplayers where the roleplay takes place, what the goal or purpose of the RP is, why their character might potentially be involved...? Double-check!
- You very obviously did not read the rules.

If you have re-read the rules, and if you have checked the length/quality and see nothing wrong with your roleplay, please feel free to PM me or Alter Ego inquiring as to why your roleplay was still not accepted.

--------------------------

Well, I've been really neglecting the Pokemon Roleplay section, and that resulted in a mass mod-action-spam-fest this morning, and a very unprecedented temper tantrum a few days ago.

As an apology for not paying more attention to PRP, which I will try my best to focus on from now on, (for real this time. X_x) I'm going to go out of my way to provide a little service that will make everyone's lives easier.

From now on, you can check this thread to see whether your thread has been approved or not! :D While I'm not being so generous as to take the time to write out the title of every single thread I look at and put an x or a check mark beside it, I will ask that you exert a little common sense on your side to make this system work. ^^ If you have a suggestion on how to improve this system, drop Alter Ego a PM or a profile message. <3

Update 8/31/09
Roleplay forums have been merged, so officially this thread does apply to both Other Roleplay and Pokemon Roleplay.
This also means that Other Roleplay OOC threads are now also under moderation.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Today is August 9th, 2008.

All moderated threads submitted since the last date posted were accepted today. (Three in total.)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
August 10th, 2008.

Toxic's OoC thread was accepted, a thread called 'The Hunting of Shinies' or something was declined for lack of plot.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
August 11th, three roleplays approved, one OoC thread approved.

None declined, except for two duplicates.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I swear I posted like, two days ago. :|

August 22nd

Pikalover's RP declined for a severe shortage of plot.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
August 26th

I'm okay with Jaxsem's RP, but I'm going to let AE take a peek as well, first, to see what he thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back