• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
August 16th

Cнαяcнιc's RP approved. killinghimisthereasoniexist's RP declined for lackings in plot. This is...just your average generic journey with very little detail present. Let's see some more effort here. Kaisuki's RP declined for lackings in plot. The idea can be worked, but you'll need more detail on the setting and plot here. HiroKoi's thread declined for not conforming to section rules at all.

Cнαяcнιc's, Hansa's, and Charzeon's OOC Threads approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
August 22nd

Kanto Lover's, Sambul's, Vorteld's, Dutchesse's, Comet~*'s, YoshiRiRu's, and ShadowDragon~'s RPs approved.

GovAsh's, PokemonMysteryYellowUser's, HiroKoi's, Greenmaybeaguy's, DialgaPalkiaGiratina's, and Fango Pango's threads declined for failure to meet formal requirements. They're all in the section rules. Go take a look.

CyberBlastoise's OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 1st

Pokémon Roleplay

Ominzaru's and Zeta Dimentio's RPs approved. Cloyster67's RP declined for lackings in plot. Less flash, more substance please.

Other Roleplay

Kamotz's RP approved. Usagi-chan's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. It's just...too vague, really. Let's see something a bit more substantial on the setting and what the RPers will find themselves doing in it.

Lounge Threads

Niprop's, Omnizaru's, YoshiRiRu's, Vorteld's, Shadow Dragon~'s, and Luigi-a's OOC threads approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 7th

Pokémon Roleplay

PikaRock's RP declined for duplicate(s). fire woven's and ShroomTV's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Both of you were very vague on the topic of what the RPers would actually be doing in the RP. fire woven, you need a sign-up sheet and a more solid plot too. Cloyster67's RP declined for lackings in plot. Same reason as before really.

Other Roleplay

Kanto Lover's RP approved. furry's RP declined for lackings in plot. You really gave no explanation whatsoever for how these 'alter egos' come about or what they even are, or how they affect the population level in such drastic measures. Let's see some detail on that.

Lounge Threads

I-Pod's and The Garudian's RPs declined for being in the wrong section. The main section is now for OOC threads and discussion; RPs go in their respective subsections. All other pending OOC threads approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 15th

Pokémon Roleplay

Comet~'s, and ShadowDragon~'s RPs approved.

fire woven's, Proddit's, Dinoyipi's, Jasonwolf's, Shiranai's, and Lucius's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Dinoyipi, Lucius, you both need a bit more substance to your plots, but it's fairly close to standard. Proddit, fire woven, both of you work on your grammar please. I'm honestly having difficult trying to figure out what you're trying to say.

Other Roleplay

Kotowari's RP approved.

Lounge Threads

AuraTrainer's and Sophie's threads declined for being in the wrong place. RP threads go into their corresponding subsections these days. This main section is for discussion only.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 17th

Pokémon Roleplay

_Nidoking_'s, fire woven's, and porygon361's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Going to need more detail from all of you. These plots are just too vague.

Lounge Threads

_Nidoking_'s thread declined for being in the wrong area. Once again, RPs go in their respective subsections.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 26th

Pokémon Roleplay

Felin's RP declined for duplicate(s). Please don't submit the same thing multiple times.

Other Roleplay

Kysen's and Proddit's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Kysen, you need a lot more substance to your plot. What you have right now is a skeleton at best. Proddit, just...please try to organize your writing a little. I'm honestly not following your plot here.

Lounged Threads

ShadowDragon~'s OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 29th

Pokémon Roleplay

diegoisawesome's and Mika's RPs approved.

cooldude345's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. There really was no detail, little if any coherence, even your tags were messed up. Please put more effort in next time.

Lounge Threads

Mika's OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
October 2nd

Shiranai's, You Had Me At Hello's, and Infinite Meditation's RPs approved.

Pokémon Roleplay

Deadly_Plague_11's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. Just giving a situation and personal history for your own character is not enough for an RP; you also need a general setting and an explanation for what the other RPers will find themselves doing.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
October 8th

Pokémon Roleplay

FenrisΩ's RP approved.

ƒαstεr thαŋ α bullεt's, Izanagi's, PokeDream's, and Time Shift Dialga's RPs declined for lackings in plot. The ideas themselves are workable, but all of you need to expand o nyour plots a bit before I can accept.

Lounge Threads

Shiranai's, Torchic_#1's, and You Had Me At Hello's OOC threads approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
October 12th

Other Roleplay

Proddit's RP approved.

Lounge Threads

FenrisΩ's OOC Thread approved.

Avla's and Reverb's threads declined for being in the wrong subsection. Once again, the main section is for discussion of RPs only. Post your RP threads in the appropriate subsection.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
October 19th

Pokémon Roleplay

.:Heart Made of Metal:.'s RP approved. pikakip's RP declined for lackings in plot. Going to need a bit more substance to your RP before I can accept that.

Other Roleplay

ShadowDragon~'s RP approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
October 22nd

Pokémon Roleplay

§acred†Beo!'s RP approved. K9S8's, rii - chii's, and VeganMacAndCheese's RPs declined for lackings in plot.

Lounge Threads

D.Lawride's thread declined for being submitted without an RP to go with it. No OOC threads without an accompanying RP thread in the appropriate subsection.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
October 26th

Pokémon Roleplay

rii - chii's and K9S8's RPs approved. Twilightsagaismylifeandpokemon's and Ryu-kun's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Both of you need to expand on your ideas and give them more context, so in short: more detail from both of you.

Lounge Threads

§acred†Beo!'s OOC Thread approved. Twilightsagaismylifeandpokemon's OOC Thread declined since the main thread was.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
November 1st

Pokémon Roleplay

Comet~*'s and Zeta Dimentio's RPs approved. Twilightsagaismylifeandpokemon's, Pokeblast's, Silhouette's and ★Vesper★'s RPs declined for lackings in plot.

Other Roleplay

.:Heart Made of Metal:.'s RP approved. Salamar's RP declined for lackings in plot. It's close, but I want a bit more specifics before I can approve this.

Lounge Threads

Infinite Meditation's, rii - chii's, and Zeta Dimentio's OOC threads approved. pikakip's OOC thread declined because the main thread was. Twilightsagaismylifeandpokemon's and Vespinus's threads declined for being in the wrong part of the section. RP submissions go in the appropriate subforums.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
November 9th

Pokémon Roleplay

Luigi-a's and The Warden's RPs approved. pikakip's and Trainer Sasori's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Both of you were way too vague with your descriptions; more details please.

Lounge Threads

Dragon Song's and K9S8's OOC threads approved. pikakip's OOC thread declined because the main thread was.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
November 10th

Other Roleplay

I'm Not Your Hero's and Shadow Umbreon Xd 002's RPs declined for lackings in plot. I'm Not Your Hero, the basic concept is fun but you're being pretty vague. More details on the practical side of the roleplay, please. Shadow Umbreon, you've still got a long way to go. Your plot is rather extremely generic and needs a lot more detail before it will be acceptable.

Lounge Threads

Luigi-a's OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
November 24th

Long overdue update. Sorry for the delay, folks; I've been having inordinate amounts of trouble getting my browser to access this site.

Pokémon Roleplay

pikakip's, iLike2EatPiez's, Kyuu-chan's, and x.Rayquaza.x's RP's approved.

firelordyago's, _One_Winged_Angel_'s, Fire Eagle's, Ryu-kun's, Unrelenting0's, Darkly the Flygon's, Fire2100's, and DeathWish's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Darkly the Flygon, _One_Winged_Angel_, both of you have submitted those very same RPs long before. They weren't up to standard then and I see no reason to judge them differently now. Revise and improve.

Unrelenting0, you need a sign-up sheet and a bit of elaboration.

Fire2100, you spent most of your plot just stating the obvious yet failed to give any information on the setting. Do something about that, please. Also, your paragraphing is messed up so please correct it.

Fire Eagle, your idea looks okay but the sheer amount of spelling and grammatical errors makes it hard to be sure; spell check and grammar check please.

The rest of you need to develop on your ideas; more detail all around.

Other Roleplay

AuraGodLucario's RP declined for lackings in plot. You just need to be a bit more specific here. Also, please don't use that bold font all over the place; it just makes your plot harder to read.

Lounge Threads

Pikakip's OOC thread approved. SamuraiMaster's OOC thread declined for having no main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back