• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Fuyu, I couldn't reply to your PM since it says your settings are set to reject them, so I'll post it here. x_x

I'm going to try getting it in by Friday or Saturday. Dealing with school changes Wednesday (tomorrow for me at the time I'm posting this) and it gave me some serious writer's block, so it's been a little hectic on my end. Could you look over what I have? I was hoping I could have the character able to be more like Absol (in that he can sense natural disasters and move around different terrain well) since I planned the history to involve him growing up with one in his family.

Trainer
Name: Geoffrey "Geoff" (and like many characters in Pokémon, he has no last name)
Hometown: Fortree City, Hoenn

Pokémon
Species: Absol
Infected?: Uninfected
Moves: Scratch; Feint; Megahorn (Egg); Shadow Claw (TM)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ah yeah, sorry about that :/ tornzero that's perfectly fine. As long as your character makes it work I'm all for it. I'm not in too much of a hurry. I'm just letting people know.

lando

Hoenn's Champ
Years
Name: Orlando Drake
Hometown: Sootopolis city,Hoenn
Ordinary Trainer or Cipher Trainer? Ordinary trainer

Appearance: Orlando is short and has Brown eyes. Has brown hair. He keeps his hair cut. He dreses like a regular trainer. He prefers towhere pants with a sort sleave shirt. Black pants and a Blue shirt. His skin is light skin.

Personality: When ever he sees someone in need he helps. Kind, but hotheaded and never underestimate him or you'll regret it. He loves all pokemon. Always seen with people and water pokemon. Will beat anyone who stands in his way. Will never trust you when you first meet. Calm at times,but not always.

History: His father is Wallace the Hoenn League Champion. He taught him everything about pokemon. His father took a trip to LittleRoot and brought an egg an egg back.After the egg hatched it became his lifelong partner. He will do anything for his Mudkip. Went To Kanto to train and to travel to Mt.Silver to stop the virus. He wasn't even thinking about Kanto until his father told him.

Pokemon

Species: Mudkip
Nckname:none
infected?: no

History: Was bred from Prof. Birches' Swampert. Given to Wallace then given to Orlando. Mudkip is a nice pokemon, but when pushed to his limits he goes all out. He will do anything to protect Orlando. Never met his parents. He is always on Orlando's side no matter what.

Personality: Calm unlike Orlando. Will never give up. Always up to fight even when the opponent is bigger. When you push him into a tough spot in battle he will always find a way to win. Will never back down. Kind to everyone he meets. Watches his opponent carefully.

Moveset: Watergun, Tackle, Mudshot, and Mudbomb

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Iando you are Denied. You have fragments instead of sentences, you didn't read the SU guidelines fully, leaving a lot of detail out of your signup, and your character is undeveloped. Please take a look at the link provided by Nideous on the previous page.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I am really looking forward to starting this. This is a continuation of my favorite sub-series of pokemon, and I hope all the reserves get their SUs up as soon as possible. :D Also, lando, would you like me to VM you that link so you can look at it at your leisure?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
We'll be starting this weekend Nideous. :) I really liked the Shadow Pokemon series. *wishes for a sequel*

Nideous

Years
Sweet. :D I hope for a continuation as well. But, we didn't get one for fourth gen, and we probably won't get one for fifth. :( But I hope we do!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
They probably forgot about it or they got too many complaints about the double battle system. I can understand that: it grated on me too. Imagine Shadow Pokemon triple battles. :O Man that would be painful.

Nideous

Years
I actually loved the double battle system. My Espeon and Houndoom combo were killer. Yes, I actually used those two as my biggest fighters. How ironic wouldn't you say. XD But man, I can imagine triple battles! That would be rough!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
It was more fun to strategize in double battles. And yeah, the irony has not escaped me whatsoever. XD(Still have not decided his last Pokemon, sigh) It'd be worse if it was rotation battles. Ouch. XD

Nideous

Years
Oh god! Don't even think it, or they will do it! XO Anyways, I still say you should have a ground type for the last pokemon. But that's a different RP. I was maybe thinking about eventually getting a Gible for Scott's second pokemon. That should be fun. :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I want that idea with a plot! (ANd if Cody wasn't Water/Ground I would totally do that) For some reason, I'm consider Naren getting a Pidgey. And a Sneasel, just because its prankster ways would make her panic. But hmm Scott with a Gible... oh that would be fun to watch.

Nideous

Years
XD You know how I am with dragon types! And... Fire types... And Flying types... And Psychic types. Lol! And as long as they have a third shadpw pokemon game I don't care what the battle style is. Just so long as Miror B hasn't missed a step. Seeing his funky groove in fifth gen would be awesome! And maybe you should give Zor a fighting type. Like a nice Machoke... XD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yes I do. XD That would be so complicated but Miror B would make it make sense. Stop tempting me with Zor! Agh... it would be funny though. Little kid on giant Machoke...

Anyway, to bring this slightly on-topic... because I forgot to mention this in the starting post... I encourage NPCs and subplots! And making things up as we go along, heheh.

Nideous

Years
I love NPCs and subplots! And Miror B will never make sense to anyone, ever. That's just how the funky man is. XD Any who, I'm still trying to decide what Scott's team will be. I suppose it would help if I knew what I wanted to evolve his Eevee into. I'm not going with Espeon. Hm... I seem to recall my first playthrough of Gale of Darkness included a very awesome Jolteon. Granted, I never finished that game, I ended up starting over with Espeon. But... I don't know. What would you recomend. I've got an Eeveelution, Garchomp, and Mightyena so far. I'm trying to go for fierce pokemon. Cause they are cool. XD

Edit: I was thinking of replacing Mightyena with Purrloin. Hm... That may be interesting.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Jolteon for the win! XD And possibly Gallade, just because of his awesomeness.

Nideous

Years
I was already thinking of adding a Gardevoir. XD But maybe I should go with Gallade instead. Gallade would rock! Here's what I've got for my team so far:

Jolteon.
Garchomp.
Mightyena or Purrloin.
Gallade or Gardevoir.
Arcanine or Ninetails or Quilava.
Fearow.

What do you think? I know I'm missing a water type. But I don't need one. XD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Mightyena, because Liepard's really bad defensively, Gallade because he's awesome XD, Arcanine (XD because we already have one Vulpix in our family of awesome thank you very much), and it has been a while since I've really heard anyone use Fearow.

I've changed my team already but here's what I'm thinking of:

Typhlosion
Weavile
Roserade
Togekiss (shadow Togepi for the win!)
Flygon (I see headbiting in Naren's future)
Vaporeon or Glaceon

You can have more than six total Pokemon though XD

Nideous

Years
I'm aware of that, but I've already got two characters with more than three pokemon. And Van won't become a Ninetails any time soon thank you very much. But Arcanine is a lot tougher looking than Ninetails. If I was going a different direction, I would use Ninetails, because it's just better. I'd go with Vaporeon on this one. I've seen no one use a Vaporeon, and there are Glaceons all over the place. And I decided on Fearow because I used one in my playthrough of Fire Red. It pwned everything in it's path and surprised me with how good it was. And I was thinking of just leaving it a Purrloin if I used one. That thing looks freakin scary, but adorable at the same time. But I love Mightyena! One of my favorite RP characters was Cobalt, the retarded Mightyena! But I just can't decide! Here's what I've got for my team again:

Jolteon.
Garchomp.
Mightyena or Purrloin.
Gallade.
Arcanine.
Fearow.

And let's face it, you didn't want me to have a Quilava because you wanted Typhlosion. :P

Back