• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
Years
I would like to have another 6 of the giveaway shinies please! :)
Can I have shiny... Absol lv 32, Lavitar lv 20 and Sneasel lv 41 off your US SS/HG. Can I also have Shiny Shinx lv 17-18 (any of them), Lugia lv 43 (to go with the Ho-Oh haha), and a Minun (any lv)?
I have various starter Pokemon I can trade for them. Or my Bagons with Hydro Pump.
But I can't trade until my internet starts being nice, I will tell you when it is! :D
Your thread and collection is one of the best I've seen, great work!

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Can you trde @ 8:30- 9:00 ET tonight?
I'm sorry for not being online ^^"
I would like to have another 6 of the giveaway shinies please! :)
Can I have shiny... Absol lv 32, Lavitar lv 20 and Sneasel lv 41 off your US SS/HG. Can I also have Shiny Shinx lv 17-18 (any of them), Lugia lv 43 (to go with the Ho-Oh haha), and a Minun (any lv)?
I have various starter Pokemon I can trade for them. Or my Bagons with Hydro Pump.
But I can't trade until my internet starts being nice, I will tell you when it is! :D
Your thread and collection is one of the best I've seen, great work!
Sure ^^, use my US SS and pearl 2 fcs
thanks ^^

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ginji: I am ready to trade if you get here before I have to go in about 3 hours or so XD. Thanks.:) EDIT. I can trade now if you can and Thanks.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ginji: When will you be on so we can do my Pokepark Meowth for your BP Birds XD? I have not seen you on for 5 days now XD. Could you VM me when you are ready? Thanks.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
My wifi is being nice now, so next time we are both online, I can trade! :D
What shinies did you want again?
cmt for these :)
shiny banette lv.100
relicanth lv.100
probopass lv.100
shiny raikou lv.100
shiny machamp lv.100
shiny gardevoir lv.100