• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One day, I will have a Green Espeon, and its name will be Red. :>

Eevee is pretty awesome. Unique as well. Kind of glad it didn't get more evolutions with the fifth generation; the poor things DNA is already really screwed up. xD;

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
99. Nobody seems willing to take that next step. So I'll take it for them...

I NOW SUMMON THEE, DUSKNOIR!

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
100! Yehess!!
Dusknoir falls to my Ominous Wind!
Rotom Appears! Of course in "Sound Rotom", that's electric-steel type,
and what happens when a Rotom possesses a guitar amplifier.

Last edited:

Gilgαmesh

Dusknoir was never really to my liking when it came to ghost Pokemon, but Rotom is awesome? :D;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hitomoshi and its evolutions are simply adorable. I love 'em. <3

Anyways, 'bout time we get a new ghost. /goes to update the front page. was nice and didn't become a ghost herself. XD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
:I
Now that you mention it. It IS sorta creepy. ._.;

@vaporeon7: Oh yes, yes they are. If we could eat SLOWPOKE TAILS. Ice-cream Pokemon should be no problem. ;3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Let's not forget our wonderful Cherry Pokemon of the fourth generation, Cherubi. ;D

I like the little ice cream cone. not so much its evolution. XD;

Gilgαmesh

I still think Cherrim is flipping amazing, no matter what. ♥ Even if Doredia is sort of the new Flower pokemon this generation being equally as adorable as Cherrim but still. ;___;

Gilgαmesh

Don't ever mention Cherrim pies, they are very offensive to the amazing cherrim and shouldn't be said, ever or you risk getting banned by Erica. D:

Gilgαmesh

Cherrim aren't allowed to ever be made into pies. n__n;

Back