The Bulletin Board Sometimes interesting things happen... it'd be a shame for you to miss them. Check here for new events and changes big and small around the community.

Draconius GO

Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:52 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Bardothren.
Muddling along somehow
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet

The Underground

Where we murder our friends for fun!

Hello there, random PokéCommunity Member that just so happened to click on this thread. Are you grappling with the urge to satiate your endless bloodlust with gruesome and horrifying homicide? Are you compelled to manipulate the masses into prosecuting innocent victims of your own wrongdoings? If so, then please stay as far away from me as humanly possible. Also, you should probably check out the Mafia Games that we host in the Underground.

Just to give you the briefest of descriptions about it, Mafia Games are games of deception. An informed minority tries to blend in with the crowd and thin out the biggest threats to their existence, while the uninformed majority tries to find the enemies hiding in their ranks. Players are eliminated by vote, so your ability to bullmuk your way out of a sticky situation can mean the difference between victory and defeat. Both sides also have abilities they can use to help their own cause or sabotage the other side, ranging from doctors that can save lives to hookers that keep those doctors too busy to see their patients.

If you're interested in more information about these games, the following links have details about the rules, the terminology commonly used in games, and an entertaining tutorial on mafia games.

Rules and Useful Terms
Gunner's Tutorial

For those of you who saw all that and thought "Gee, institutionalized murder sounds like the most fun ever!" well, I've got good news for you. I'll be GM'ing a game, and it's currently accepting new players. While it isn't a "Beginner's Game" like we've had in the past, it's a simple format to ease anyone looking to get into this kind of game ready for the more complicated formats that truly get the gears of your brain turning.

Sign-ups are currently underway in Piccadilly Heights Mafia until 6:00PM on Friday November 17 at GMT 0, so another 43 hours from the time of this original post. And even if you miss this one, there'll be plenty more games to choose from. While sign-ups aren't constant, a new game usually gets started every couple weeks.

If you're curious but don't know what game would be a good fit for you, get in touch one of the mods (such as myself, gimmepie, or Johnny) and we can steer you in the right direction, or even start up a tutorial game if there's demand for it. In any event, I'd be more than happy to offer advice to anyone looking to try something new. We also have a Discord server for people involved in the Underground, since Discord is a very prominent part of the mafia games we host. There's an invitation to join at the top of this page, open to anyone interested.

Have a good day everyone, and remember to stay sal-

Bardothren was shot. He was a Gunsmith.

Damn it, Johnny, I gave you that gun!

"Knowledge is Power."
UndergroundFanficsGet-Together Mafia

Relevant Advertising!

Quick Reply