• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

flavios

Lord of Fun
Years
9/10 i really like the realistic look of the centered picture, the little pokemon in the bottom right are pretty cool as they're cute :D

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
oooh~a nice picture of Green
he would make an interesting DJ
too bad it's not larger in height 8/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
7/10 since I like The Force Unleashed. :3 And it's a really nice high-quality picture and the glow of the lightsabers looks great against the background of complete darkness.
I didn't give it a higher score only because there's something about the picture I don't like that I can't put my finger on . . . I've seen it before and I think it's because it doesn't really look like Starkiller to me. D: Is it not supposed to be Starkiller?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
6/10
It's a bit disorganized, with letters at seemingly random intervals. But the Spearow theme is cool~ :)

Mine is MLP, yay!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
There are letters at random intervals? D: It might be because of the size of your window or something because I'm in fullscreen and I don't see it.

Anyway, 7/10! I just love seeing ponies all over the place and colourful text matching said ponies is an automatic plus for me. xD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
6/10 I would have appreciated it more if the text was coded instead of being an image with words on it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
8/10
needs a slightly better background, black is...eeh
the animation is nice though

@Ineffable, it's the Starkiller clone, perhaps I made it look like the Dark Apprentice (Who sadly is not Canon)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Oh, I knew it was the Starkiller clone (I count him as Starkiller since he looks the same), I just didn't think it looked like him. :p

Anyway, you know how I like the signature already! 7/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'd like it better if it were all aligned the same way. If it were, I think a 7/10 would be in order for simplistic but a bit boring tbh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

Well hello there, Pika!
I like the banner, and the userbar thing is alright. I think the thing that is bugging me the most is the text underneath. The several colors bother me, and it looks kind of out of place.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I love the whole Doctor theme, but I don't like the size of the banner and to me it doesn't look good when positioned to the right + with all that empty space. 6/10 Just for being the TARDIS.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
2/10

It does contain her usertitle but I don't find the pics a good matchup.

Errr... How do they not? Eh, you have never seen/played Tales of Symphonia, so you wouldn't understand my signature, my usertitle, or anything. :]
--

7/10

It's a little tall for my liking, but I do like how it's organized, and how you're so dedicated to changing it everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back