• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MattChars trades.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I would like the third shiny darkrai if it's available. Check my thread for something of equal value.

Raimu Bito

Raimu Bito -- Facing erasure
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2008
I would like the third shiny darkrai if it's available. Check my thread for something of equal value.
Okay, I'll clone it real quick, and after this trade I'll halt trades for tonight so I can clone everything I recieved for Rhymes Refund Program. :D

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Okay, I'll clone it real quick, and after this trade I'll halt trades for tonight so I can clone everything I recieved for Rhymes Refund Program. :D

Just let me know what you want from my thread and then I'll clone it and we'll trade :)

Raimu Bito

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2008
ATTN ALL WHO GOT SHINY DARKRAI.

I am very sorry, but it turns out the Shiny Darkrai might behacked. It wasn't mine in the first place, I got it from a friend in a trade. He swore it was legit, and he was a good friend, so I had no idea... I sincerely apolgieze and will give 4 options.. He said I could claim it as mine.. Again, I sincerely am sorry..

-Normal UT Modest darkrai..
-Normal UT Timid Darkrai..
-full refund...
-Both of the above darkrai..

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
ATTN ALL WHO GOT SHINY DARKRAI.

I am very sorry, but it turns out the Shiny Darkrai might behacked. It wasn't mine in the first place, I got it from a friend in a trade. He swore it was legit, and he was a good friend, so I had no idea... I sincerely apolgieze and will give 4 options.. He said I could claim it as mine.. Again, I sincerely am sorry..

-Normal UT Modest darkrai..
-Normal UT Timid Darkrai..
-full refund...
-Both of the above darkrai..

In that case, can I have the UT MYSTRY Mew for the Pikachu then?

Raimu Bito

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2008
Aight so I'm back online and upadting the index pages wants & trading.

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Im willing for a Shiny Pickachu for a Rayquaza lv80 or a Cresslsia lv100

FC:5412 8886 2351
Name: SABRINE

Raimu Bito

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2008
I need to get a trainercard. :X it'll be in my sig in a few minutes. :D
All done cloning, so I have to add you. Okay?

Raimu Bito

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2008
Kay, it's in the trainercard, which is now in my signature.

Back