• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I ain't even gonna try to read up to now, being afraid it might go dead on me. Last 3 times I've tried to post, I couldn't.

I now have my two Shinies: Shiny Ninetails and pretty awesome Shiny Metagross that surpasses my Dragonite as my best Pokemon! But like always, it has it's flaws, which makes my Dragonite reign supreme once more. But if you were to pair Ghost (Shiny Ninetails), MoonRinger(Shiny Metagross) and Messenger (Normal Dragonite) together.... man. I would be taken down easily. At least because of the dragon.

Anyway, EV training and getting MoonRinger up to Lv. 100 took a while, and I just got finished yesterday. Can I take a break from Pokemon?? Seriously, I need some exercise... So I'm gonna take a little break from this. Nothing drastic; just a day. I'll probably play somemore tomorrow, actually. Some vacation...

Anyhoo, my targets have drasticly changed, and I want one that could even out my two shines if I ever wanted to go into a 3 on 3 battle with them. I have my sights set on Mantine, but that's gonna take a while to do. I looked on LG (beat a Snorlax to get the Super Rod) for a Shiny krabby (one of my first targets) and no luck. On Sapphire it's egg hatching for Skarmory. On Emerald it's.... I never got the egg from the woman. So it's no other than Wynaut! But I'm starting to think I'd go more smoother (and have more chances) if I were to put two Wobberfet in the Daycare and get at least 5 eggs. If nothing comes up, SR, get 5 more eggs.
And I do have a Slugma to cut the hatching time in half. Which reminds me I gotta go get some information...
So, there you have it. Can I PLEASE post now???? :(
-Donnie D. Dorko

And apparently, my Shiny metagross really IS precious metal!!! WHOOOOOOO!!! :P Now I won;'t find another Shiny til next year. o.o;; :(
*I need a Wobberfet... might as well try for a Shiny version*

And that's quite a list there MM. *I know it's the Pokedex thing, but that's an amazing amount to have* *Maybe one day I can have at least 8 shinies in all. But I would be happy with just one more. But I ain't so hot about searching right now.. I spent my already lousy weekend going through the same thing over and over: Battle Chansey, Tangela, ExeggutorX2...At least I have a Lucky Egg!!!*

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
DARKDESTINY said:
...golducks aren't found at level 61 in the victory road!!hahaha so the little fellow kind of fvcked you:D...
...still searching for the DARK-blue unown in leafgreen...

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry I don't know why I wrote victory road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry It's Cerulean cave !!!
OMG !!! now that was stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid !!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to say .........
god ! now that was stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid !!!!!!!!!!! I feel ashamed :(

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Okay, I want to post...

*insert comment about how PC has been down and has been getting on my nerves and all that other junk here*

No new shinies... I want a shiny Treecko already so I can get on with my games... seriously, since D/P are coming out in a couple of months, I really need to get this shiny Treecko at least. I got a new ID for Treecko and it is 29133... I got it on Friday, and no shiny. I really want one.

And MetalMario, could you explain what you mean when you see "*random percentage here* Treeckos seen with confidence."? I'm not sure I really get that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Man, PC is a dangerous place to be lately with all the downtime we've been having. Well in shiny related news i have finally bought myself a copy of Emerald and im currently on my way to get my 7th badge.

Once i've completed the storyline thats when i'll go mad SRing for mons such as Kecleon, Beldum, Sudowoodo and especially Regice. Also i'm still occationally having a quick run around in Leaf Green, still EV training my Ponyta.

So i'll keep you informed if anything decides to pop up, Happy Hunting

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
ugh....i had a dream that i had ran into a shiny slugma :( i was seriously pissed when i woke up and saw that my gameboy wasnt even in my room. well anyways....im still hatching for the shiny horsea, but i havent hatched any eggs in about 3-4 days, so ill start hatching now GL 2 every1 with the hunt

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Congrats on the shinies.

I am gaining rivals... Hmmm.... I'm fishing for my Water Pokemon. Fear my wrath!

... Yeah.
I have no new shinies whatsoever. But I hope I do soon.

SHC Report:
Emerald:

Sudowoodo SRing. Nothing.

LG: Fishing occasionally for Krabby, Magikarp

Sapphire:
Hatching... I forgot. What? *is out of sync*

FR:
Back in action, fishing for little Magikarps! Occasionally I fly to the Water Route on the islands, and fish for Horseas... Rarwr.

-Dum-de-Dum-Dum..

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Well, I bumped in to a shiny Wynaut... in the battle tower. Its a sad thing to see a shiny in that place; randomly generated just as wild pokemon are, but yet unobtainable :( .

Anyway, I'm off to update the dex for the two people who've just mentioned thier pokemon.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hey everyone im back been gone since the third of july oh well, anyway i do not have any idea what on earth happened, but the shiny taillow i caught was cheated, not so bad well it is, anyway its good to be back and well good luck to everyone. By the way, im still reseting for rayquazza and egg hatching for sudowoodo and cyndaquil. good luck.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Hi everybody, sorry that I've been gone for so long. My summer is jam-packed so I'm going on a temporary leave of absence. I'll be gone for a month at least, so good luck on everybody's hunts. I haven't read any posts since page 333 so I don't know much about anything recent.

Update: 3700 Scyther Resets.

<I>Kobra<I>

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Congrats on BOTH shinies shido

Wow.. i am yet still to find another shiny since my machoke/machamp

Also.. on FR i have beaten the elite four on my first try not to mention i only had 3 faints (all on my rival)... wow that made me feel so proud..lol n ya.. im gunna be lookin for shiny ponyta still adn also i hope i can find meself a shiny larvitar... btw.. u find larvitar in sevault canyon correct? lol

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
im seriously jealous right now lol....my friend just found two shinies in less that 30 mins.!!! i was like WTF!! well i am happy for him. the first one he found was a shiny oddish (female) and then he found a shiny roselia (male) :)

but anyways....im looking for but not hunting for Heracross. after i find one with either an adamant or impish nature in the safari zone, i'll continue hunting for shinies GL 2 every1

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Finally!! I got shiny Torchic! After a year of trying off and on, I got him! *does the shiny dance!* Here's the details.
Found in Ruby
OT Kim - ID number 45009
Sassy Nature
met at level 5 on route 101
HP 19
Attack 11
Defense 9
Sp Attack 13
Sp Defense 11
Speed 9
knows Scratch and Growl (of course)
I can't believe I finally got it!! Now to decide whether I want to evolve it, cuz it's so cute as a Torchic! I am about to trade it over to my emerald and begin resetting Ruby once again, this time for Treecko. *Dances some more!*
Grats shido on your two new shinies.. wow, 19 shinies! *looks woefully at my small crew of shinies* Oh well, I'll get there one day. I will try to get pics up of my last few shinies soon.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Oh gosh, I forgot MM was trying for Treecko. Maybe I should wait until he gets it before I try. I can always work on swablu (or is that swabyellow?) Or even one of over 300 other pokemon, lol. Decisions decisions. ( I am tired of resetting anyway!)

Years
just one more pokemon away from completing hoenn dex in emerald its milotic i got my zapdos to lvl 100 after training it for fifty levels my rayquaza is next i am going to soft reset for totidile wish me luck

oh yeah be4 i forget i was pretty **** lucky the other day u know how chimecho are rare right well i found a shiny one and it had the pokerus then after i caught it just remembered i had clearence sale in lilycove city after i spent like a lot of money i did the lottery and was just one number off from the masterball so i got another exp share that marks my 5th on 3 of them from trades but i still cant get in mirage island bummer

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
Sorry guys I'm out for a long time and I have a hard time in studying so I want to tell that I will still be out for a long time.

Sorry to tell you.....
But promise to come back.

Hope you understand me......

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Hehe... coingrats on the shiny SL... and ya.. im in same position for sapp... im waitin til' me n my friend have enough of the perfect blue berries (im not sure which ones they are yet) to evolve my feebas

Back