• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Heh, I guess Kiyoko just has to run into the right one... That growl will sure come in handy though... XD

Grrrarrrr...!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I've been missing a lot of stuff in the OOC chat lately.

To the whole topic of Kiyoko and mate or friend finding and all . . .

While the whole issue of availability is up in the air, N and Zoroark will be wanting to encourage Kiyoko to be able to find some new friends and all. If anything there may or may not be moments where they will let Kiyoko wander or spend time alone with other people.

Namely to let Kiyoko have more people to interact with and so that Zerin won't always have to rely or wait on me to post just so he can RP in PTA.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
^ Agreed.

Just understand how Kiyoko will still want to be attached to N and Zoroark. Hmm... If Kiyoko followed his mate's trainer around, would that trainer own him by technicality?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
yeah I think I've run out of students for my class. In the future can it possibly be either a club/after school activity or an extra practice class after normal classes. I can still do it as a normal class, but it just seems a bit hard since training pokemon ends up being specific to the pokemon so I need a bit of flexibility.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Eh Jason I'm still there. I just need to post again. I'm not sure if you replied to Skye's part or not.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I did. Blade dodged it with ease and appeared in the trees. still Hiromu and I don't even know who the other one was haven't posted in quite some time. still as I could see from your trainer's reaction training your pokemon needs to be different for each, so my classes need to be more open to what the trainer needs to work on. I'll make sure to work on that, but I still stand by the club or after school idea.

although if Jason were no longer a normal teacher I'd happily give him another job. One idea I had was to be a kind of 'island monitor' he'd be out and about around the island helping out students and keeping them out of trouble in some of the areas that are out of their league, or just too dangerous at the time for some reason.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
wow so many posts! O.o anyway, some competition will be fine haha xD he but SD! maybe Yuki and Mistress can become friends? :P

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@JasonWolf: If that is your wish I will cease to assign player students to his class. Simple as that! Then you can do whatever you want.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Dia, not trying to hurt your spirits here, but I actually like the idea of Kiyoko bonding with star. I've always prefered Pokemon relationships to be with other species, while still being in a similar, comfortable size and shape.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
PinkSapphire-xP I don't know how Mistress will be friends with Yuki, but we'll see how it goes!

Zerin-Now that I think about it, Mistress has a...strange personality. :P She'll still take an interest to Kiyoko, but from what I know, Kiyoko will probably want some space, or for her to have some manners from her pranks. I still plan on having Kilik see how 'the strange boy' is doing by looking for N. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out the boy is actually a Zorua! xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That will be interesting. So far N is th only one who knows that Kiyoko was that little boy. And oddly enough, no one has seemed to bring up that incident since.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Ooh, Star would love Kiyoko's coloring. Off, like hers. Star is normally out, so she could walk with Kiyoko if he ever follows her to Kat. I looove Zouras. So will Kat, so she will think you are adorable.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Why do you keep calling Kiyoko me...? :|

And, just like real life, looks aren't everything. Kiyoko's and Star's personalities have to click together for it to work. And again, be aware of the attachment Kiyoko still has toward Zoroark and N.

Sapphire Rose

Years
zerin- don't worry, it's okay with me ^^ if you like the idea of kiyoko and star i totally agree :) it's so weird that everyone recommends their pokemon immediately when they hear the name "kiyoko" xD haha

SD- i think they can be good friends xD Yuki is a hyper little pokemon, but can be shy too :P she also likes pulling spranks and she always tries to cheer other pokemon up when they are down XDD

Sapphire Rose

Years
zerin- haha ah well :p it might be because you're character is super mysterious xD hmmm...but i think i've got an idea :P my character Ruby Destiny can talk to pokemon just like N, can kiyoko and Ruby meet sometime? ;3 also i noticed something...someone here can actually speak japanese... Genki desu ka? :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hai, Genki Desuyo!! :D Okage Samade, Anata Wa?

... Poketto Monsuta Ga Daisuki Desune?

Sapphire Rose

Years
zerin- genki desu! arigatou X3

hai :3 suki desu ^^
Doko kara desu ka?

(sorry if my japanese sucks xD i'm very bad at the grammar, i'm just still learning it :3)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Amerika, anata wa?

Nihon ga daisuki desu yo!

We should probably stop here, before people get worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back