• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey I want some Help its Been a Long time I have Done Tile inserting and for my friend Jésrøñ bans too! Is there any Good Tile Inserter That is interested and Can Help us?
We are Planning to make Animation Based Johto Adventure Hack

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
But Don't you Think its Better if The Player Can Take His Ash gray Line Up To Johto Journeys?
No. Starting with level 60s would mean 70s for the beginning trainers in Johto.

This is all I can think of for right now, and I apologize if it seems like I'm demanding but these are some issues I hope are resolved in future releases in one form or another.
This is 3RD GENERATION hack... how many times do I have to repeat it...?
You cannot have 5th generation mechanics in it unless you start the hack with it...
Yea, you can have P/S split, you can have some new moves by re-pointing but you need to do it from the start... and... you cannot have new abilities.

Years
Ok thank you what about 5th generation pokemon???

As @Ash493 pointed out so many times: It´s an hack of the third generation! Can you have 5th gen. pokemon in Firered? No! Since it´s an hack of Firered it covers the sprites from Number 1 to 386, so it could be possible to get Hoenn and Jotho Pokemon with ar codes.

Last edited:
Years
How are we supposed to beat the E4? Ash has some weak pokemon. If your supposed to use them then its gonna be extremly hard

Years
But I need them to do certain events. Or am I just supposed to have them and just train diffrent pokemon at the same time? And I know im not supposed to beat the E4 champion(right?) but it will be extremly hard to get to him.

Years
But I need them to do certain events. Or am I just supposed to have them and just train diffrent pokemon at the same time? And I know im not supposed to beat the E4 champion(right?) but it will be extremly hard to get to him.

Since the game is based on the Pokemonanime you just have to get to Richie. Everyone you manage to beat after him, is just like a bonus but won´t change the all in all outcome. You just need them at certain points of the game to trigger some events, but it should be possible to train other Pkms. For example you need squirtle for just one event in the whole game, that you can trigger at any time.

Years
Since the game is based on the Pokemonanime you just have to get to Richie. Everyone you manage to beat after him, is just like a bonus but won´t change the all in all outcome. You just need them at certain points of the game to trigger some events, but it should be possible to train other Pkms. For example you need squirtle for just one event in the whole game, that you can trigger at any time.

Alright thanks. I appreciate it. ^^

Years
Hey guyz i was working on pokemon ash gray walkthrough so far i have done 16 eventlink=http://www.sendspace.com/file/qbx07s

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ash493 what do you mean dawg
Group Z5 is a group consisting of 5 numbers. 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4.
If we try to insert number 6 which is not in the group it will be modulo-ed.
Which means Z5[6] is 1 as 6 mod 5 is 1. Which means 6 equals 1 which means 6th generation Pokemon are present considering numbers in Z5 group.

Wonderful job bro.
There wan't a single walkthrough of ash gray.
Glad u released one.
Well... no one expected that following anime storyline would be so hard...

Years
Following story lines is hard for someone who doesn't watch anime or forgotten And orange islands is hard to find the way through tha's why i started to write walkthrough

Back