• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
hey 1158 im glad to find out that there is a person that is still working on their game
i had a few questions
first why ekans
second if i was the only one that could not save in game
and are there any fakemon

I give Ekans first because there will be a double battle later, a Ekans is not as weak as Magikrap, and ir can't be as strong as the starter, so I choosed it. And if you use 128KB save, no problem will happen. What's more, no fakemon exist in this hack, I just added some 6th gen Pokemon and mega Pokemon recently.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
how do i get the item to merge kuyrem and reshiram and how can i use the airport

codelanceaot

willing to help with anything
Years
I give Ekans first because there will be a double battle later, a Ekans is not as weak as Magikrap, and ir can't be as strong as the starter, so I choosed it. And if you use 128KB save, no problem will happen. What's more, no fakemon exist in this hack, I just added some 6th gen Pokemon and mega Pokemon recently.

i wanted to say that i found a very small bug the pokemon skiddo is named sunkern i was also wondering if you could put a warning or message about saving before people go to far and cant fix their saving

another pokemon Trevenant has its name wrong it says executor

i will tell you if i see any more bugs

hey i also wanted to know if all the pokemon are catchable

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Who are the 6th gen pokemon in this hack? And where can I get them?

I think only 8 kinds of Pokemon of Kalos are available in this hack, but some of them have wrong names(I'll fix it later), the Pokemon are: Skiddo, Gogoat, Skrelp, Dragalge, Helioptile, Heliolisk, Phantump and Trevenant.

how do i get the item to merge kuyrem and reshiram and how can i use the airport

You just need Fire Stone/Thunder Stone to change its form, you only need a Moon Stone to make it in normal form. To use the airport, you'll need to finish the event in Orange Villa first, then come back, Uranium will give you the ticket.

i wanted to say that i found a very small bug the pokemon skiddo is named sunkern i was also wondering if you could put a warning or message about saving before people go to far and cant fix their saving

another pokemon Trevenant has its name wrong it says executor

i will tell you if i see any more bugs

hey i also wanted to know if all the pokemon are catchable

Thanks a lot, I'm going to fix them later, and I think about 386 kinds of Pokemon are available, but you can't catch Kyurem(White/Black form) the first time you battle it, you can only catch it in its normal form after the Kyurem event.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
is there a guide for wild pokemons and the pokemons available in this hack
and the evolution ways?

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Is beta 7 will be the end of the game ?
pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no

so do not give leave not post anything

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
is there a guide for wild pokemons and the pokemons available in this hack
and the evolution ways?

Sorry, but I didn't make a guide for this, I'm not sure if someone else did this but I didn't, sorry again for this.

Is beta 7 will be the end of the game ?
pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no

There's no beta7, I think, the final version is Version 2.34 ll.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
each time I finishe the game until Tyron League , I get the message "saveguard corrupted.. .. .. " and I'm obliged to start a new game .. please HELP me (:

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
each time I finishe the game until Tyron League , I get the message "saveguard corrupted.. .. .. " and I'm obliged to start a new game .. please HELP me (:

You need to set the savetype to Flash 128K and check Real Time Clock under the emulator settings.

How can i mega evolve my gengar sir????????

You can't mega evolve pokemon in Victory Fire.

Last edited:

pawell6

The truthseeker
Years
Hey 1158, are there moves like energy ball, shadow claw and others from 4,5 Gen? If yes, then were those moves added or replaced?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey 1158, are there moves like energy ball, shadow claw and others from 4,5 Gen? If yes, then were those moves added or replaced?

I only replaced several moves into the moves like "Dragon Pulse" and "Shadow Claw", so only several of the moves were added.

Very Good Storyline and Graphics!

Thanks.

what do i have to do after fighitn the people in the top of the lighthouse ... the gym is closed and idk what to do :/

Go back to Amberyellow Town and go left to Mugwort Villa.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Hello 1158, I have some question:
1, I cleared central area 3 days ago. Of course, I were given a master ball and I wanted to catch Arceus. I searched again and again but up to now, I haven't found Azure Flute!!! So where is it?
2, Does your hack have Kyogre, Groudon, Razquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Jirachi... And where can I find them?
3, What can I do with ExpertS's tower on Grey Island and Trick house in Pinearoma village?
Please answer as soon as you can, thank you :)
Ukm I'm vietnamese, please forgive if my English is too bad :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
Ok I'm sorry but can anyone tell me how to evolve my kadabra? I level him up really far and I still haven't got him to evolve

Back