• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #126] Pokémon Morganite Version

What is the most weak part of the hack?

• Storyline

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Graphics

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Other-State in Thread

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Well , well isnt that a good titlescreen
just wondering but int this the hack i overworld sprited for?

Why yes, it is, and here are some screen-shots showcasing how the Player obtains their first Pokemon.

81851484.png
39191487.png
37248652.png

Hope everyone likes the pictures, it is something right lol. It is always a work in progress, but coming along pretty good!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
what is up with those trees?

and btw instead of saying

"You got a TOTODILE!"

You can say [player]/\v\h01 received the TOTODILE/[buffer1]!

The trees, are different looking, a slanted tree almost. I like them that way so that way they stay, something different. Not every tree is perfect lol.

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
I like almost everything except the tree due to a few reasons
1 the edge bothers me plus you don't have two edges so it's in a terrible position
2the other side near the yellow building edge is too big

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I like almost everything except the tree due to a few reasons
1 the edge bothers me plus you don't have two edges so it's in a terrible position
2the other side near the yellow building edge is too big

Yeah, it's just the way I like how it looks, idk.

Soon I'll post pics of the second major event in the game where you meet Pearl! Make sure to keep checking the thread every so often for updates!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hoping to release a Beta in 2 weeks or so ;) Just working on finishing scripting and beta-testing :D Hopefully all those who have been waiting patiently can wait 2 more weeks :P Thanks for believing in me :classic:

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
Before I read the credits, I know the CSS is made by FullMetal :D because of the design. Anyway you should add some screenshots, and by the way good luck on this hack.

Years
I've VM'd Bolens on the matter, so I'll keep this short-

You've 48 hours to provide screenshots in the first post, otherwise the thread will be closed. Why you removed them without replacing them, I don't know, but 4 screens in the next 2 days, please.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Added videos to show the 1st Alpha ever released for this hack! They have no sound, which in hindsight really doesn't matter right now. This Alpha is nothing like the new Beta coming out, the story and tiles are completely changed!

Soon I'm going to hold a contest to see which music you want to be inserted for the title-screen. The fans(you) get to decide! :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I'll be posting new Screen-Shots soon..it looks a lot different :) If anyone has any Title-Screen ideas, let me know? :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Just a little mini update:
The trees and the grass have been updated :) Here are 2 screens showing the changes :)

98132698.png

59442624.png

Hope you guys like them :) Thanks for supporting Pokemon Morganite :)

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
The trees look nice (but the way they mix into each other looks quite strange to me).
The first house looks okay, but the parts that look extra black are unappealing to me.
Lastly, although this is probably just a test map, it looks unusually bare and square (unnatural).
Other than that, it looks nice! ^ ^

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
I like it, but the maps are so boring :/

Theres no scenery, the trees are perfectly in line, and its all boxy areas x3x

Other then that, its pretty good so far

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I like it, but the maps are so boring :/

Theres no scenery, the trees are perfectly in line, and its all boxy areas x3x

Other then that, its pretty good so far

I'm assuming your talking about the old beta? If so...then yes it is very dull and boring :/ The new Beta is going to be much better :)

marcc5m

what
Years
I'm assuming your talking about the old beta? If so...then yes it is very dull and boring :/ The new Beta is going to be much better :)

Actually, he's right, judging from those screens. Looks very empty too. Try adding some flowers and stuff.

Trifindo

POKEMON OMICRON CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I like this style to kyledove is very good.
The script is great, I loved it.

Good luck on the project.;)

Back