• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Arti Dell

Arti listened to Gearge and Julius as they expressed their hobbies. Gearge was very scienc-y it seemed, and was probably pretty sharp. Julius also seemed smart, but more into literature and the like. Arti knew this wasn't enough to base them off of, but it did give him an idea of their personalities. Julius seemed rather quiet, actually. Gearge was lively enough, however. Arti stopped with the pair when the dorms were just ahead.

"This is it," said Julius simply.

The building didn't look as shabby as he expected, a nice suprise. There was a lot of yellow in the decor, representing their thunder mascot well. The colors clashed a little, and there was an overuse of complimentary purple. To say the least, it could use a makeover.

They should let me do a little interior design Arti thougt, I can turn this place into something awesome.

Arti stepped in, But just as he opened the door, Wess bumped into him.

"Hey! Arti! You wouldn't have happened to see a quagsire with a mopey look on his face, have you?"

Arti held the door for Julius and George, who were still outside. He responded as he did so.

"Wess! No, I haven't seen any Quagsire around. Did'ya loose one? Oh, I forgot! This is Julius," Arti gestered with his head towards Julius, "and that's George. Fellas, this is Wess, another suicuner if I remember correctly..."

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Outside Entei Dorm

Dante continued on his way to the cafetiere where he will get food for the night before he goes back to the dorm for the night. As walked his way to the cafetiere, Dante started to think about his family back home and how are they doing. He then started to think about his aunt and what was she while Dante was training. Dante then started walking faster in hopes of getting dinner.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark waved to Lusca as he headed up to his dorms. He stopped a moment to ask them if he could message them whenever for help.

"Feel free to throw a message my way if you need help around, just incase you get lost. I'm a bit of an explorer myself so I'll be around." Mark said. He turned to Danielle.

"Well, I'm gonna head back over to my Dorm room Danielle. It was great meeting you again Danielle. I'll hopefully run into you tommorow." Mark said, giving her a small side hug. He headed out the doors and started to head back to his own dorm.

It was pretty quiet outside, at least at the route he was taking. Sooner or later everyone would have to head back to their dorms. Aw well. Another day gone by. Time for a good nights sleep...

Along the way, Mark noticed a short red haired girl who seemed to be wearing a sweatshirt and sandals. She didn't seem to be paying attention to where she was looking, judging by her face. Must have been thinking of something.

"Hey uh... are you lost or something?" Mark asked the girl.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Mitzi Abelle

Mitzi was torn back from her thoughts almost instantly, jumping back a little at the sound of a voice.

"Hey uh... are you lost or something?"

Wait. Was that directed at her? She looked around slightly, detecting no other presence than the source of the voice in the general vicinity. She revolved slowly back around towards said source, finding that, even upon second inspection there was nobody else around. Nobody else but her, she supposed. So she replied, "Well, of all the places in the universe I could be, this is relatively where I'm supposed to be."

What she said was rejecting any help she might get though, so Mitzi then elaborated, "But I actually don't know where I'm going, no." Well, at least she accepted it.

Megaman765

Years
Mark winced a bit at the smart reply back to him. But he put it aside. Turned out she did need a bit of help. She didn't seem to notice him so he walked a bit closer to her so that he could be seen more clearly. Either way, he didn't mind helping out one more student around. There seemed to be a big number of new students lately. She wasn't wearing a dorm jacket... so she must have just arrived.

"...I take your looking for your Dorm seeing you don't have your jacket. What dorm are you in? Oh, and the names Mark. Sorry if I might have spooked you or anything. I was actually heading back to my dorm as well and just bumped into you." Mark said.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Suicune Dorms, Outside

Lusca said he'll be alright. The Dorm Manager took him to the rear side of the Suicune Dorms walking away. It was great to see that a new Suicuner will adjust very well to the school, and will keep in contact. Danielle waved at Lusca, smiling, feeling that she has done great. She will also keep in contact with Mark as well. The two stood next to the reception desk, silent. Danielle yawned softly since the tiredness was pretty much getting into her.

"Well, I'm gonna head back over to my Dorm room Danielle. It was great meeting you again Danielle. I'll hopefully run into you tomorrow." Mark said.

"Okay then. I'll be sure to keep in contact with you. It was great meeting you again Mark. I'll see you around campus tomorrow!" Danielle smiled and gave him a hug. He departs the Suicune Dorms with Snype on his side. Danielle sighed. She is now alone. She still wondered about Lucia, which room she'd be in now. Mark's going to his Raikou Dorm, and Lusca may be settling in by now. Danielle has some thinking to do, and with that...she walked outside.

It was probably too late for her to call her uncle back in Celadon. It's late already. She found a park bench not far from the dorm building and decided to sit on the edge of it. She sighed again, listening to the silence of the campus. She could barely hear someone talking. Ozzy stood there in front of Danielle, concerned about her. He mewed softly at her, willing to know what was going on.

"I'm fine, Ozzy. It's just that..." She paused. "I'm tired that's all."

"Pachi Pachiii!" Ozzy said, smiling.

"Ozzy, sit next to me. I'm gonna take someone out." Danielle commanded Ozzy to sit next to her as she took out two Pokeballs from her purse. One was Mienfoo's and one was Sector's. Danielle hasn't taken out Sector since the capture, it needed the fresh air already. She threw one of the Pokeballs out and a flashing light came out of the ball, forming a dragonfly-like shape. Danielle has taken out Sector.

The Yanma yawned a bit, opening his eyes and glanced at Danielle. "Yaaaaaaaaan-ma?"

"Pachi Pachi Pachiiii!" The Pachirisu greeted with a smile...something Mienfoo didn't do when he encountered him.

"I'll...take it from here I guess." Danielle got up from the bench and faced Sector, a bit nervous for him...thinking he might run away. "Hi....Sector." She waved. "I'm your trainer, and I gave you the name Sector because...well your head is a ball, and the way you flew earlier. It was amazing. Never seen a ...Pokemon like you."

Sector still glanced at Danielle...it didn't have the intention of running away, but he thought she was no harm to him. "Yaaaanma?"

Danielle pats Sector lightly in the head, making him feel a bit better, and secure. "Nice to meet you. Now, I'm gonna have to return you since you must be quite tired!" Danielle got Sector's Pokeball and aimed it at him. Sector smiled at her, feeling very conficent. "We'll train tomorrow, Sector. Return!"

Now that she has gotten used to Sector already, she has one more thing to take care of: Mienfoo. Danielle got his Pokeball out, while Ozzy was still on the bench. As Mienfoo is released from the ball, he was already heated. He jumped, leaped...creating an introduction for a battle. But there wasn't a battle anywhere.

"Mien?" He looked confused, nothing was going on.

"I guess you were expecting a battle. We're not battling, Mienfoo. We need to talk." Danielle said in a serious tone. Ozzy came forward next to Danielle, becoming some sort of a "backseat owner" for her.

Mienfoo rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot, preparing for what his trainer had to say.

"Kinda wish you would just understand that not only we're here to battle, but we're here to learn. All you want to do is battle, battle, battle. Remember, we're both in this together." Danielle said. "What happened to our friendship?"

Mienfoo frowned, and walked towards Ozzy. Is he prepared to attack? Danielle got pretty nervous to see, so she stepped back. As Mienfoo placed his arm out in front, waiting for Ozzy to shake his hand. It looked like he finally surrendered his grudge. Ozzy nervously shook Mienfoo's hand, he smiled lightly at the Pachirisu, and he smiled back. Danielle smiled at both Mienfoo and Ozzy, seeing that their differences are finally set aside.

"I think you've finally realized how precious our friendship is between each other. You have also realized that Sector and Ozzy are in this too, right? Danielle asked Ozzy.

Ozzy winked at Mienfoo. "Pachiii!"

Mienfoo nodded at Danielle. "Miiiienfoo!" Then he hugged Danielle tight.

"Awww, I love you too Mienfoo." He then got Ozzy to join the group hug as well. Danielle was finally able to repair the relationship between her Pokemon and hopefully she'll pass on the bond to Sector, who still needs a bit more training. As the three let go, Danielle smiled again at her two precious Pokemon, also her best friends. "Listen, why don't we take a walk around Oak Town. It's not that late. Let's go item shopping!"​

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
Wess Stacker

"Wess! No, I haven't seen any Quagsire around. Did'ya loose one? Oh, I forgot! This is Julius,and that's George. Fellas, this is Wess, another suicuner if I remember correctly..."

"Yep, he seemed to wander off while I slept, worried this little guy to death." Wess replied as he pointed to the scraggy in his afro.

Wess then paused and looked at the two other boys. One of them had short brown hair while the other's was reddish and touched his cheeks. They seemed friendly enough. He was sure Muddy would be fine on his own, but he still wanted to look for him just to make sure, but that could wait. So he introduced himself to to the unfamiliar faces.

Hey there fellas, my name is Wess stacker: Fellow suicune.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

"Pleasure to meet you Wess." George replied offering his hand for a hand shake.
"Do you need any help finding your Quagsire? We can help before we head back to the dorm if you need us to." George smiled.

Wess seemed friendly enough, even if he was a bit panicked. His panic was understandable if his pokemon had gone missing of course. George turned to Julius and Arti.
"That is of course if you two dont mind helping."

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Julius

Quagsire? Quagsire, Quagsire... Julius closed his eyes as he thought, racking his brain for the memory. What was a Quagsire again?

Then he remembered as the picture of the blue, beady eyed pokemon appeared in his mind.

"A Quagmire is a water and ground type, so if it ran off, it might have gone to the nearest pond or swamp--anywhere with mud." Julius said aloud as he focused on what he remembered. "I don't mind helping--my evening is free. Depending on how hungry your pokemon may be, you can lure it out with food, you know."

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Arti Dell

Arti was actually pretty surprised Julius an George wanted to help. He thought they were pretty tired, but they seemed to not mind helping Wess. Arti wanted to help too, but he wanted to put Swadloon to bed in his dorm first.

Arti considered what Julius said.

Quagsire is water and ground type? Well, I guess that makes sense, seeing as they hang out near mud...Julius is pretty knowledgeable about pokemon. He is a Suicune, after all.

After the short interaction, Arti spoke up.

"I'm heading out to Oak Town later tonight, so I'll help you find your pokemon before I go. But I need to put Swadloon to bed, she's tired. "

Arti thought of something

"Err, do I have to register for a dorm, or what? Just picking one sounds awfully unorganized."

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
Wess Stacker

"A Quagmire is a water and ground type, so if it ran off, it might have gone to the nearest pond or swamp--anywhere with mud." Julius said aloud as he focused on what he remembered. "I don't mind helping--my evening is free. Depending on how hungry your pokemon may be, you can lure it out with food, you know."

"Wess was surprised to hear such an intelligent and kindhearted answer. The kid seemed to be some kind of brainaic, not that there isn't anything wrong with that.

"That's a very good plan man. Though I doubt he left the acadamy, he should be pretty hungry now. I don't really need too much help, if you guys are tired you can go to your dorms, but you are more than welcome to help. So what are your names guys?" Wess saw the brown haired kid offer his hand for a handshake, which he gladly took the offer

"And Arti, I just looked for the dorm that had my number and went there. Go ahead and put the little girl to bed, she looks pooped, we can wait.

Last edited:

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Meep

It took him a while, but Meep finally made his way down to the dorm lobby. Not knowing his way around, he had been somewhat lost wandering the halls. He could hear the steady breathing of Heart in his bag. It seemed that she fell asleep while Meep tried to find his way down.

I can't blame her, Meep thought to himself. That mini adventure wore me out, too...

He decided to relax in a nearby chair, gently setting his bag down so he wouldn't disturb Heart's nap.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Artemesio

Arti thanked Wess for the info, remembering he recieved a letter with his dorm room number and a schedule. He dug into his pockets, this was the same outfit he wore before he left.

He pulled out a wadded and faded peice of paper. Luckily, he never machine dried his clothes, so itwasn't completetly destroyed. He looked for the room number on it.

"Hmmm.....this looks like...a 17..."

He decided it was best to just go to dorm 17 while the others waited here.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to my dorm real quick. I'll meet you back here in a second."

Of course, he didn't literally mean a second, but he had a bad habit of using lingo and idioms from Castelia City. He started briskly walking towards the dorms, holding Swadloon in his hands to keep her from falling off him. It took him a minute or two to find his dorm, he ran past it accidentally. Backtracking, he finally found it, and opened the door. Nobody appeared to be in there, and there wasn't any luggage. This had to be it. He came in and put Swadloon on the bed. She was already asleep. Arti sat down on the edge of the bed, and drew another picture. This one had both Julous and George on it. He labeled it "George and Julius". Satisfied, he closed his sketchbook and put it on a counter. A key was on the counter too, with a yellow circle keychain, with 17 inscribed on it. He assumed it was the key to his dorm, so he walked out side to test it. A satisfying "click" and a yank on the doorknob told him it was locked, and Swadloon and his sketch book wouldn't get stolen. Not like anyone would be able to take Swadloon anyway, she was tough. He started on his way to the others, pocketing the key as he did so.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Mitzi Abelle

Mitzi had to think on that, to really make sure she remembered what dorm she was going to. Definitely Raikou, there were no doubts in her mind. Come to think of it, wasn't Raikou the yellow one? And the guy in front of her had on a yellow jacket...

"I'm in the Raikou Dorm. Which is the yellow one, right?" questioned Mitzi, eying Mark's jacket. Oh, and she should probably give him her name too. That might move things along.

She gestured lightly towards herself, having a habit of using hand motions when speaking. "My name is Mitzi Abelle, and it's um...very nice to meet you Mark," was her greeting, ended with a curious tilt of the head. Well, he seemed nice at least.

Megaman765

Years
"Well then, good to meetcha Mitzi. Raikou Dorm? Hey how convenient! I was just heading back there myself! If you want you can follow me. I'll gladly show you where it is." Mark said to her. Meanwhile Snype was hanging behind Mark's shoulder. The Sableye pulled himself up a bit and looked down at Mitzi with a large smile and waved at her.

"Oh, this here is my Partner Snype. Must have been lazing about or something. He's so light that I almost forgot he was sitting there." Mark said.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael slowly walked around the Academy with Lulu the Riolu and my Pikachu. I slowly looked around and sat next to both of my pokemon while smiling and running my hands on their heads. Lulu seemed content and my Pikachu tried to pull away smiling.

"Hey you guys wanna do a practice battle" I said to them and they nodded happily. They both went to a few feet away from each other and had a serious look on their faces. Since Pikachu was closer to me I gave it the first command.

"Pikachu use Iron Tail and Lulu block it with Force Palm quickly" Both Pokemon nodded and Pikachu ran at Lulu and jumped while it's tail had glowed a silvery color. Lulu's hand glew and connected with the Iron Tail creating a mini explosion. Both Pokemon fell backwards.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Mitzi Abelle

Blinking, Mitzi waved slowly back at the Sableye, before turning back to Mark. "I actually have two Pokemon myself," she chimed in. "I don't know which I would call my partner, to be honest. Probably Beau, my Drifloon, since we've been together the longest."

Suddenly she realized that neither of her Pokemon were actually out with her, and she gestured wildly, adding, "I had to put them up on the boat. I completely forgot." She knew that some trainers had no problem keeping their Pokemon confined in Pokeballs for long periods of time, but she liked to let them out as much as she could. They were her friends, after all.

"So...you can show me where to go then?" inquired Mitzi, changing the subject very suddenly. This matter was them most important to her right now.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Jake - Academy Main Office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake followed Megan's gaze as she looked out the window, trying to see what she saw. There was nothing there of interest. Did she also not see anything of interest? He somehow doubted she was trying to trick him. I mean really, who was that paranoid? He let it go without issue. Stretching his arms he abruptly cleared his throat when the secretary asked for his full name. Gosh, that was an awkward question to ask a Spy. Why couldn't she ask /normal/ questions like 'Which of our many secrets would you like to know?' ...Gosh! After a moment Jake spoke up in a somewhat somber tone.

"Jake Timbers..."

The secretary raised her brows slightly before turning to the computer and seeming to look him up. One had to wonder how it took so long to simply look a student up as they stood there waiting. It took several minutes to get a response from her, after which she helpfully announced that she had found him in the database and was printing his schedule as they spoke. Jake took a moment to glance at Megan while it was being prepared. Finally, the secretary got up and handed the sheet of paper to Megan. Jake turned his gaze up at her expectantly and abruptly spoke up.

"Thank you--Does it have the room numbers on it..?"

He tried to get a glimpse of the paper, which of course did very much have room numbers labeled. Perhaps what was odd however was what /was/ missing... The secretary spoke back up, pointing this out. Jake's home address was completely missing from the registry, an error that shouldn't have been possible. Jake's eyes went wide and he silently panicked for a moment. What?! How had this happened?! ...Well someone had to have screwed up. How did he handle this? He hadn't had a fake address pre-planned!

"I--...Johto."

...What kind of answer was that? That wasn't an address. It was a region! It was the best he'd had on hand at the moment, however. He needed to make a retreat and think up a backup plan and /fast/. ...Jake just sort of averted his gaze, looking fittingly nervous for what was going on in his head.

Alex - ???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex turned to face Aloin, beginning to fish for another pokeball as he spoke. "Well, if you say so..." he said in a rather skeptical tone. It was perhaps unknown exactly what he was responding to, though one could take a guess... Pulling out a new pokeball Alex tossed it to release a haunter that promptly flashed it's rather eerie signature grin. It was questionable what he was thinking, given a ghost type's vulnerability to psychic type moves. That is, until Alex gave his command.

"Alright--Haunter, Foul Play!"

On cue, Haunter began to draw power from Aloin's gallade itself, siphoning it's power to boost the strength of it's own attack to straight terrifying levels. It then just up and... struck Gallade with one of it's disembodied fists, with all the power of Gallade itself and then some in the form of a type advantage. Well that was strange... He had a tactic that worked better the better his opponent's pokemon was than his! It was practically anti-teacher territory, albeit the attack was decent on it's own.

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded to Mitzi as she explained her pokemon. She quickly got back on topic about going to her dorm. Best to get going while the night was young. Mark needed to do some stuff himself. Alot of people were still awake so maybe he would do some late night training.

"Sure thing, follow me its right this way." Mark said as she beckoned her over to follow him. It wasn't too far from the other dorms. It would be at the most a few minutes.

"So where are ya from? I came from Celedon City, back in Kanto. Not the most pleasent place but its home." Mark said.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Mitzi Abelle

That made Mitzi think back to her hometown. "I'm from Pastoria City. It's in Sinnoh, and it's probably most known for The Great Marsh. It's a really laid back place though, and very pretty."

She said this all as she followed behind Mark, almost falling back into a thoughtful state, saved only by a question rising in her mind. She wasn't sure if this would be offensive but-

"What's wrong with Celadon City?" she asked, then frantically added, "If you don't mind to say, that is!"

Back