• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

Yay~ I'm in my first Theme collab :DD Me is happy.
I love my theme :D Presea so cute =w=.
Anyways Im happy cause Tales of Graces F is finally finished in the localization phase, now just need to await the release date which they said around Jan, or Feb 2012 :3. Also Tota 3d got announced to Valentines Day 2012 (2/14/2012). :D Sorry in a Tales mode, also I'm finally playing more Symphonia after my hiatus :3.

Haven't been here for so long, How is everyone :D?

@Pixy, Dude I know right!? New One Piece tonight also. I found that One Piece is my Favorite anime now. I love Detective Conan, But One piece makes me feel like im 9 again watching Dragon Ball Z when I first watched it on Toonami when I was in 4th grade!

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I am lovin' your theme too :'D but the scrollbar: it le strikes back

Graces F getting localized? Orly now? Sounds win : > Most of my time is going toward Skyward Sword right now and will be going toward XIII-2 when it comes out, but I'd like to give it a shot. What system is it coming out for~?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I'm pretty sure its going to come out for the Wii. :3 I'm sort of excited for it too; as well as ToA for 3DS~!

also: I'm watching the Fantastic 4: the movie.
I was wishing for ghost rider tbh D;

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I have an idea for a theme collab.

BUSHIN RYU

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
24. I bet it's gonna be either Megaman or Street Fighter. Both of which I barely played at all.

And I still wanted a TOS avy and sig T___T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't been on the computer all day basically. xD; Still need to work on four more themes for the collab before anything else.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
26. Oh okay lol.

Turns out I have a date with 2 of my friends and their cousin who apparently knows me back from middle school, I wouldn't be surprised if she screamed upon seeing me considering how much of a devil I was back then haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back