• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Though I quite like it. A lot of good music has been posted!

Also, Maka is quite insane in that book. English dubs are underrated.

I need to get something for the Van (one with the tape that you insert into the tape thing) so I can listen to my iPod while driving. I have one for the other vehicle we have but sob can't use it in Van because no Aux plug in.

I recommend an FM transmitter. As far as I can tell, the one below doesn't need to be plugged into the car to work. I've found that ones that depend on the car for power have a high-pitched whine when the engine is running and the car is in motion, while ones where car power is optional don't have that problem nearly as often.

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-transmitter-classic-iphone-player/dp/B001CGXM6K/ref=pd_cp_e_0

Any of your musical paths ever crossed lanes with Enter Shikari?

Edit - wut did I just say?.... Anyway, you guys know or like Enter Shikari?

I think I've heard of them, but I haven't actually heard any of their music. At least that I can recall anyway.

I'LL HELP YOU OUT DON-O.

NOT VIEWABLE IN MY COUNTRY PIXY! D:

DLTMS0 has good taste in music.

THAT VIDEO WAS AMAZING. AND SO WAS THE SONG!

Couldn't pick a single song to post, so have three in the spoiler:

Spoiler:

For those too lazy to open the spoiler, the artists in there are Hideki Naganuma, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Joan Jett.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not me. But Rossu is.

You guys keep coming back to music when I don't have headphones. Such is life.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Couldn't pick a single song to post, so have three in the spoiler:

Spoiler:

For those too lazy to open the spoiler, the artists in there are Hideki Naganuma, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Joan Jett.

>Hideki Naganuma

You, sir don, have just became awesome in my book.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Why couldn't I wait to come back to KY til after this storm leaves? I live right in the center of the white zone currently plastered all over weather.com atm TT-TT

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guys I want a Golett with Klutz named Golette. ♥

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back